GDB's Auto Array

I agree on the calmag issue. It's underfed. The distorted leaves are a good sign of that with the speckling and rust spots. IMO it's missing lots, and MC alone will not fix it, so I'd stay at 5g/gal for a feeding or two and add 5mL of calmag along with it. Then bump up to 6g of MC with no calmag.
No more SC.

Is it possible the GDB Dribbler® malfunctioned? I was about to place an order for 5000 units but I'm a little concerned now.
I conducted extensive performance and reliability testing on the Dribbler and it worked fine. Then after a certain user upstaged me with a better different gadget, I modified the Dribbler. I didn't have time to test the new configuration, so you may be right, @MrSauga!

Hello grow brothas and sistas!

Just a quick update on the autos (auto).

I'm starting to have doubts about whether my Glue Gelato is an auto. She's on day 50 and has yet to throw a single pistil. I've been here before, and like The Who, I Won't Get Fooled Again.

IMG_1995.jpg

I had what was supposed to be a Blue Dream'atic a while back that also turned out to be a photo. I did the right thing by switching her to a 12/12 cycle, but I left her in the same small pot (3 gallon) that I expected to grow an auto in (a MAJOR blunder). She did fine for a while, growing and producing new flower sites. Then one day, she could do no more. She stopped doing anything and I got mad and took her out to the back porch to die (planning to use her to make infused coconut oil).

I never did make the oil, but to Mrs. GDB's chagrin, I've keep the plant on the porch as a gentle reminder to think before I act, and then think again. I now believe that she must have gotten severely rootbound.

dead blue dramatic.JPG

So with this GG, I'm going to let the soil pretty much dry out and then plunk her into a 5 gallon pot before changing her to 12/12.

Oddly, this is one of the things that makes autos interesting to me, they can be so...hmm, what's the word? :Rasta:

Cook that thing into oil now and it’ll knock your lights out I bet!
You really think so, Chef? She's been out there for more than a month. She doesn't get a lot of sunlight but maybe enough over time to degrade any trichs that may have been there.

Either way, an auto or a photo she's beautiful.
I think so too, MrS. Hell, they get good money for this kind of stuff at home decor stores! But, Mrs. GDB said she would pay 5 cents for it.

All that THC In the trichomes degrades into CBN... that much CBN will knock you out like a swift kick to the head
Okay. I read up (only one article) on CBN and what you say seems sorta' true. The one article I read said that alone, CBN is not sedative but that it is when combined with whatever THC remains in the plant and with, perhaps, other terpenes in the plant that act as sedatives. (I'm really summarizing here.)

But I also read where it may be beneficial to those afflicted with arthritis. That's all I needed to see!

Thanks, @ChefDGreen. I won't be trashing that old dried-up plant! :Rasta:

Or with other THC buds that you add to the oil .. :cheesygrinsmiley: .

My suggestion would be to grind the buds pretty fine so you can infuse it all into very little oil. Then infuse the oil again with the thc buds. That or just mix in some previously made thc oil. Dang now that I write this i need to make some cbn caps myself

Or with other THC buds that you add to the oil .. :cheesygrinsmiley: .

My suggestion would be to grind the buds pretty fine so you can infuse it all into very little oil. Then infuse the oil again with the thc buds. That or just mix in some previously made thc oil. Dang now that I write this i need to make some cbn caps myself
Sounds good, but I think I'll just do old dusty alone. My mom has been on sleep medication for the past few years and sometimes the meds make her loopy. I'd love to be able to give her a viable substitute, but I KNOW she doesn't need to get high.

How do you make your capsules? Can you link me to a good method, 'cause I've never made any before. :Rasta:

Sounds good, but I think I'll just do old dusty alone. My mom has been on sleep medication for the past few years and sometimes the meds make her loopy. I'd love to be able to give her a viable substitute, but I KNOW she doesn't need to get high.

How do you make your capsules? Can you link me to a good method, 'cause I've never made any before. :Rasta:
GDB my Mom is the same way. Loopy on meds, loopy when high- so I started making her candies out of the pure hemp from @OregonHempFlower. 0 THC and 22% CBD. I also add some of their CBG isolate, and it’s a recipe for sleep.
Nothing I grow is low enough THC, even the Dr S at like 2% was too much for my mom.
Their CBD is cheap, and easy/legal to have shipped. The CBD coconut oil I infuse is also safe for pets.
Just a suggestion, since I was kind of in a similar spot without many options.

GDB my Mom is the same way. Loopy on meds, loopy when high- so I started making her candies out of the pure hemp from @OregonHempFlower. 0 THC and 22% CBD. I also add some of their CBG isolate, and it’s a recipe for sleep.
Nothing I grow is low enough THC, even the Dr S at like 2% was too much for my mom.
Their CBD is cheap, and easy/legal to have shipped. The CBD coconut oil I infuse is also safe for pets.
Just a suggestion, since I was kind of in a similar spot without many options.
Thanks for the tip @13goody13. But that site seems to specialize in CBD and this effort involves CBN. I've found a recipe for the CBN capsules and it doesn't differ much from making infused coconut oil. I'm going to order some capsules and try to make my own (@ChefDGreen, please disregard my earlier question about a recipe).

Thanks for the tip @13goody13. But that site seems to specialize in CBD and this effort involves CBN. I've found a recipe for the CBN capsules and it doesn't differ much from making infused coconut oil. I'm going to order some capsules and try to make my own (@ChefDGreen, please disregard my earlier question about a recipe).
Oh sorry my friend, I should have read further back. I'm interested to know what you find with that CBN, always looking for the next thing!

I think Mr S was talking about the gorilla gelato? But if he wasn’t, he shoulda been!
That GG is GGorgeous!!
Damn! Looking back, I think he was talking about the "Glue Gelato" too. I must have been sitting in a smoke-filled room when I read his response. :rofl:

Damn! Looking back, I think he was talking about the "Glue Gelato" too. I must have been sitting in a smoke-filled room when I read his response. :rofl:
Lol, it’s Mr S! It throws us all for a loop when he’s not being silly or sarcastic!! :love:

Back
Top Bottom