Grand Daddy Black Grows A Stack

Scraggly or not, there's a lot of weed on those girls !:thumb:

it's 8 days now?
I can't keep up...
Thanx Carcass. They are kinda' hefty!

You won't be able to keep up with the count unless you account for the International Date Line. :straightface:

100%, give or take. We haven't seen trichome pics lately, just senescence. :)
I was about to scope the plants today but when I was trying to mount the scope to its little stand I broke the stand (the part where the scope clips in). This rendered the scope useless because a hand-held device, it is not.

I took this unfortunate incident and used it as justification to buy a new (and I think, better) scope stand. It will be here on Wednesday, by which time I'll probably have 80% amber on both plants! 😮

scope stand.jpg

I was about to scope the plants today but when I was trying to mount the scope to its little stand I broke the stand (the part where the scope clips in). This rendered the scope useless because a hand-held device, it is not.

I took this unfortunate incident and used it as justification to buy a new (and I think, better) scope stand. It will be here on Wednesday, by which time I'll probably have 80% amber on both plants! 😮

scope stand.jpg
I guess it's too late but there are a lot of interesting mounting options in VG's thread here:

The one you ordered looks to be for shooting pics of buds off the plant, yes?

I guess it's too late but there are a lot of interesting mounting options in VG's thread here:

The one you ordered looks to be for shooting pics of buds off the plant, yes?
Yes, it's for buds removed from the plant.

That's typically the only way I scope them because I like testers! 🙂

Hello grow gang!

It's Flip + 79 for Copy & Paste and I've got solo pics.

The next solo pics of these girls will likely be their Obit pics, as they'll be coming down -- let' say -- soon. 🙂

Paste:
Paste 2-13-24 F79 solo (1).JPG
Paste 2-13-24 F79 solo (2).JPG
Paste 2-13-24 F79 solo (3).JPG

Copy:
Copy 2-13-24 F79 solo (3).JPG
Copy 2-13-24 F79 solo (2).JPG
Copy 2-13-24 F79 solo (1).JPG

I have begun reducing their feeds. This morning I gave each a gallon of a half-dose of Strive. Moving forward, I'll prolly just give them plain water until the end.

Thanks for stopping by.

PEACE

Obit pics haven't been the same since you stopped using the WaPo as a base, but I'm sure looking forward to the FúllFlop® pics!

:nomo:
I predict "drop the mic" flop pics! :Rasta:

Real soon...🤏
I scoped her this am and she's @ apx 10% amber (up from 2% a day ago) so it won't be long now...👍

Hello all.

It's Flip + 80 for Copy and Paste and their days are numbered. (But there's been some back and forth about what that number should be! 🙂 )

I was eyeballing the girls this morning and found a seed on Copy.
Copy 2-14-24 F80 seed.jpg

I've never seen a seed on one of my plants before. I don't know what to make of it. 🤔

Are there more?

That last question has caused a big problem and will likely lead to a swift takedown of Copy.

The problem?

Now I'm looking all over the plant for more seeds (or nanners). And you know what? Once I started doing that I began to see bud after bud after bud that looked like they had something similar to seed, or something that might become a seed, or something that looks like it's hiding a seed and on and on...

I've found one damn seed and now my mind (in collusion with my eyes) is trying to convince me that there are hundreds more. :straightface:

I'm blaming this behavior on what I'll call my "Suspect-Meter." And I suspect this meter is going to be a lot harder to ignore than my Lazy-Meter!

There are no more seeds that I can see, but I'm driving myself batty seeing "suspects."

As I said, this is my first time dealing with this. I don't think I'm gonna' be able to turn off the Suspect-Meter so I'm planning to take her down perhaps sooner than anticipated.

My new scope stand will be here sometime today. I'll leave her standing until I can scope her trichs. (Shit. Even that's going to be a problem because when I go to get a budlet from the plant to scope that damn Suspect-Meter will automatically kick on. I might be in there looking around for an hour just trying to cut a piece of bud from the plant. 😁 )

I hope you understand my dilemma. :Rasta:

Thanks for your time.

PEACE

GDB been there to! Umm hate to say but you might find more once you Start breaking open the flowers @ smoke time,but then again you might only find a couple and fir me even a couple is to many!
I went 2 rounds in a row with seeds till i figured it out,all the time I thought my problem was light leaks ,I stood in there for an hour and sealed all the leaks shit couldn't even see my hands in front of my face and cleaned everything really good,but NOPE wasn't to be ,they came back the Next round it was to a few things on my end.
First was the soil stayed to wet and second i had to high nitrate levels in flower after i cured those 2 problems and cleaned the shit outta everything and ran the ozone for a few they didn't come back. So my problem as i diagnosed it was probably root issues (bad stress) and out of balance soil being to much nitrogen in flower I must have gotten heavy handed on the fish meal at amending
I have the same feeling as if ny seeds don't pop!!!! I questioned my ability Its FRUSTRATING and Im feeling your PAIN! ✌️✌️

I hope you understand my dilemma. :Rasta:
I didn't find a seed in the GSC till a year after harvest- one seed so far, and I've been smokin' on it for over a year now...I don't think there's any more or I'd of found them by now...

The point is- it is possible for a plant to produce just one seed, so you may not need to worry much about it..

Seeds is this a good thing for you or a bad thing. 🍋
It's a new thing Keith!

I guess if there is only one seed it's not a bad thing. If there are LOTS more seeds then I guess it's not a good thing.

That's the best answer I have.

GDB been there to! Umm hate to say but you might find more once you Start breaking open the flowers @ smoke time,but then again you might only find a couple and fir me even a couple is to many!
I went 2 rounds in a row with seeds till i figured it out,all the time I thought my problem was light leaks ,I stood in there for an hour and sealed all the leaks shit couldn't even see my hands in front of my face and cleaned everything really good,but NOPE wasn't to be ,they came back the Next round it was to a few things on my end.
First was the soil stayed to wet and second i had to high nitrate levels in flower after i cured those 2 problems and cleaned the shit outta everything and ran the ozone for a few they didn't come back. So my problem as i diagnosed it was probably root issues (bad stress) and out of balance soil being to much nitrogen in flower I must have gotten heavy handed on the fish meal at amending
I have the same feeling as if ny seeds don't pop!!!! I questioned my ability Its FRUSTRATING and Im feeling your PAIN! ✌️✌️
I suspect heat stress may be the culprit. This plant has been in a hot tent (85F) for the past few months.

Back
Top Bottom