Grand Daddy Black Grows A Stack

I agree with Shed...to me, Copy looks ready today, Paste's got a little while 9 days to go...

Yeah, I've got a few of those...and, a little bud that lost a battle with the fan... 🙂
Nine days, huh? Man, you really agree with Shed! 😁

Whats your end desired results GDB?? Color wise some folks like milky along with Amber i prefer 10%clear to 90% milky and i could be wrong but i think I see some amber starting in copy so I'm thinking copy is further al along imo✌️
It changes from grow to grow, even plant to plant SOG.

I usually like a little amber and mostly cloudy. But sometimes I take them early (cloudy/no amber) if I want something more energetic. I've even had a few with lots of amber. (But those instances were unplanned examples of plants being sneaky. 🙂 )

And, a few have been taken just to get them out of my sight, no matter the state of the trichs.

I'm not wed to any one way.

And regarding where Copy stands, you, Carcass and Shed are all starting to get on my nerves. :straightface:

It changes from grow to grow, even plant to plant SOG.

I usually like a little amber and mostly cloudy. But sometimes I take them early (cloudy/no amber) if I want something more energetic. I've even had a few with lots of amber. (But those instances were unplanned examples of plants being sneaky. 🙂 )

And, a few have been taken just to get them out of my sight, no matter the state of the trichs.

I'm not wed to any one way.

And regarding where Copy stands, you, Carcass and Shed are all starting to get on my nerves. :straightface:
Funny thing my better half says that to me to🤣🤣

Good day all and Happy Sunday!

I don't know if all of you are following another journal I have going for my Canuk seeds comparison grow. But if you are then you know about the living hell I've been going through trying to get seeds to germinate. I've had more failures than Mr. Magoo at a bingo tournament.

So this morning I was elated to find three 10-packs of "guinea" seeds from @SeedsMan, the first of the GJOY prizes to arrive!

Seedsman GJOY prize 1-11-24.JPG

PEACE

you know about the living hell I've been going through trying to get seeds to germinate.
Yeah, that can be a confidence shaker, even when it's not your fault...
Hopefully, these get you back to normal in the sprout dep't. ...🌱

Back
Top Bottom