Grand Daddy Black Grows A Stack

Good day all and Happy Sunday!

I don't know if all of you are following another journal I have going for my Canuk seeds comparison grow. But if you are then you know about the living hell I've been going through trying to get seeds to germinate. I've had more failures than Mr. Magoo at a bingo tournament.

So this morning I was elated to find three 10-packs of "guinea" seeds from @SeedsMan, the first of the GJOY prizes to arrive!

Seedsman GJOY prize 1-11-24.JPG

PEACE
Happy belated B-DAY hope it was all good & the seeds look like a interesting mix & just in time, hopefully no grief with these

Good day all and Happy Sunday!

I don't know if all of you are following another journal I have going for my Canuk seeds comparison grow. But if you are then you know about the living hell I've been going through trying to get seeds to germinate. I've had more failures than Mr. Magoo at a bingo tournament.

So this morning I was elated to find three 10-packs of "guinea" seeds from @SeedsMan, the first of the GJOY prizes to arrive!

Seedsman GJOY prize 1-11-24.JPG

PEACE
That's awesome man, congrats :passitleft:

Hello grow gang.

It's Flip + 78 for Copy & Paste and time to post a pic of my scraggly pair!
FFc 2-12-24 F78 tent.JPG

The air is incredibly dry so I had to stick a humidifier in the tent just to get the humidity up to around 35%. I let it run all day with the tent open and turn it off at lights-out.

That's all I've got. Two plants -- one pic.

Thanks for dropping by!

PEACE

Hello grow gang.

FFc 2-12-24 F78 tent.JPG

The air is incredibly dry so I had to stick a humidifier in the tent just to get the humidity up to around 35%. I let it run all day with the tent open and turn it off at lights-out.

Thanks for dropping by!

PEACE
ya got the axe & trim scissers sharpend & ready to go ? looking good

I'm losing it...again. :straightface:

That's AWESOME GBD good carma for you!
Thx SOG.
Thats a lot of seeds and you should get some germinated now. 🍋
You would think, uh, Keith? 🙂
That was quick!
Sure was!
Hopefully, these get you back to normal in the sprout dep't. ...🌱
No shortage of potentials!
Congrats on the win and nice haul GDB, very well deserved!!!

ditto- low temp & low humidity are killers for me when germing this time of year.
Thx 013. I think low-humidity was a problem for me too, at least initially.
Happy belated B-DAY hope it was all good & the seeds look like a interesting mix & just in time, hopefully no grief with these
Thanks con.
We can't wait to see you growing!!
Thanks for the quick deployment of that prize @SeedsMan! Hope I can do them right.
That's awesome man, congrats :passitleft:
Thx Wakka!
God speed on the popping of your seeds GBD.
I know after a few failure's I myself get gun shy, anxious as well as some anxiety, Patience my friend it'll ALL work out!
Thx SOG. I guess my recent mental health break helped me avoid the feelings you mention. I ain't got none of that. (Well, the "patience" I do have. But only by choice! 🙂)
Nice !! Moving Forward , I have only seen the link pop up a few times , so i probably behind :rolleyes:
Forward is the only way to go Smoke! :Rasta:

While the leaves get scraggly the flowers stay young and fresh pushing out those foxtails and adding harvest weight!

How long did the mother go?
Mom went 86 days from flip to end.

Hello grow gang.

FFc 2-12-24 F78 tent.JPG

Thanks for dropping by!

PEACE
The red light on the powerboard doesn't seem to be affecting them.
Looking awesome bro 👏👏👏

Back
Top Bottom