Grape Ape - 2000W - Swick Watering

:adore:

Speechless. :hug: :love:

I think you've convinced me to stop transplanting and simply plant the seed into the one gallon and drop the one gallon into the finishing pot. How exciting! A stellar harvest that has all of us licking our chops and a force for change that makes the quest a little more stress-free for cannabis and cultivator alike. That deserves reps.

:high-five: :thanks:

To be clear I removed only one grape ape plant from the one gallon pot and put it directly into the five gallon. That plant was the shortest of the five.

So I'm basically always goin to leave em in the one gallon pots from now on as well!

Anywho here is the ape ready for jars
image32703.jpg
image32702.jpg

Looks like 14 oz of just grape ape

:woohoo: What a beautiful haul. Jars of it!! I love it.

So I finally got everything I needed to use the magic butter machine! I had to go to the local health foods and get vegetable glycerine because I want to make tincture which you can do with this machine! It recommends 7-14 grams per cup but I went with 20! Takes about 4 hours and I just started it up so I'll let you all know what I think!

image32756.jpg

Isn't that the most beautiful machine? I can't wait to have enough harvested to try mine out. Congrats on the win and have a blast with the prizes. Have you done a picture yet of you in the shirt? I don't see one. :battingeyelashes: :love:

You said it Sue! This thing runs like a dream! Quiet and super easy to clean! The leftover bud smelled like fresh vaped grape ape!

Well I just finished getting it into the freezer, I will have to try it tomorrow night.

Just finished running
image32784.jpg

Strained and squeezed
image32785.jpg

The bottle I used as a base and I'm pointing at where the fluid is up to now that it cooked off some
image32786.jpg

Excellent! So thrilled for you. This has been a banner year for you, hasn't it? :love:

Congrats on your cookings!

I enjoyed a couple cupcakes last night before bed. And I had an amazing sleep. One I haven't had in a long time!

3 months!!! Wow Kronic. Aren't they just a little bundle of joy? I hope you and Mommy are getting some sleep. :)

yeah those MBE2 Machines are awesome! I have one and made tincture with it as well,

I used 1 oz white widow, 2oz everclear instead of vegetable glycerin, and instead of 4 hours I ran it for 8.

How did yours turn out? My patients are loving it made with the everclear, but I have a few patients that cant have alcohol, so the vegetable glycerin is what I'm thinking may be the route to go other than edibles, that is if its potent enough. Do you have a review on the tincture you can provide?

wow those are some spectacular nugs HK! i was wondering, with purple strains, about how far into flowering does the purple pigment start appearing? im noticing some purpling in the tips of the leaflets of my first plant and was wondering if its my imagination or if she might have some purple unexpectedly!

great grow, would love to have some feedback from someone more experienced!

Back
Top Bottom