My First Grow: Grape Ape, Agent Orange x Huckleberry & Purple Skunk Mass

It really is a fun hobby!
It sure is! Picture of my set up from last week. I got two autos and two photoperiod periods (they advised me not too for some reason but I couldn't resist) anyways I got buds starting to form on the autos which is preventing me from flipping my photoperiods until I harvest the Autos. Wish has me hoping they don't outgrow my 5' tent being I'm already 6 weeks into veg. :nervous-guy:

Attachments

• IMG_20190707_184815.jpg
    IMG_20190707_184815.jpg
    520.2 KB · Views: 65
Budlets. Day 21 into flower

T4cQnLC.jpg
Looking real good in there bro! Love the vid update. You're doing a cracking job, and no doubt you're gonna pull quality herb outta there! :passitleft::high-five:

anyways I got buds starting to form on the autos which is preventing me from flipping my photoperiods until I harvest the Autos.

Nice setup man! Maybe i'm not understanding correctly - but your auto plants will flower under any light schedule. So you can go ahead and flip your photos to 12/12 and the autos will adjust to the light schedule.
What light schedule were you running the autos on? :yummy:

Nice setup man! Maybe i'm not understanding correctly - but your auto plants will flower under any light schedule. So you can go ahead and flip your photos to 12/12 and the autos will adjust to the light schedule.
What light schedule were you running the autos on? :yummy:
Thank you! Hopefully I got everything set up correctly lol. Currently I'm running a 18/6 light schedule. I posted a thread actually asking about the lighting schedule for autos and alot of people told me the yeilds on them would be affected quite a bit by switching to 12/12 for my photos. I sure would love to do that if I'll still get decent bud from my autos... What do you think?

Thank you! Hopefully I got everything set up correctly lol. Currently I'm running a 18/6 light schedule. I posted a thread actually asking about the lighting schedule for autos and alot of people told me the yeilds on them would be affected quite a bit by switching to 12/12 for my photos. I sure would love to do that if I'll still get decent bud from my autos... What do you think?
Hey NolaGrow, I can't say but have you seen the lifecycle of autos pages? There's a link in my sig below if you'd like.

I just took these pictures of one of my Blueberry domain autos and I was just wondering if these budlets that are starting to grow look healthy or not?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190713-195650.png
    Screenshot_20190713-195650.png
    478.4 KB · Views: 66
  • Screenshot_20190713-195703.png
    Screenshot_20190713-195703.png
    495.3 KB · Views: 67
  • Screenshot_20190713-195635.png
    Screenshot_20190713-195635.png
    640.8 KB · Views: 72
  • Screenshot_20190713-195558.png
    Screenshot_20190713-195558.png
    528.9 KB · Views: 72
Wow, @CrazyChef ! You are proficient with growing and photographing. You sure this is your first grow? :D Wonderful work here. I'm in. Sorry I'm late to the party - still learning everyone.

Super healthy Chef :bravo:

If you don't put that up for picture of the month next month I just don't know. Goodness that's nice.

Decided to do a bit of pruning, and got rid of the larger sets of fan leaves and the ones shading the lower bud sites. Been watching 'Bong Appetite' on Hulu, and decided to keep the clippings.
They made crispy brown butter fried cannabis leaves a couple of times - looked good!
May use them in a salad, saute them with spinach, etc.

S4R1vDB.jpg

JmBt1nM.jpg

6EUw51k.jpg

Back
Top Bottom