Grape Ape - 2000W - Swick Watering

Outdoor Punta is HUGE! Found one spot of bud rot but it was due to a worm munching in the area but I sprayed the plant with spynocid bacteria and killed the worms. I think she will be ready by end of the month.

image659.jpeg

Outdoor Punta is HUGE! Found one spot of bud rot but it was due to a worm munching in the area but I sprayed the plant with spynocid bacteria and killed the worms. I think she will be ready by end of the month.

image659.jpeg

VERY nice :thumb:

FLOWER DAY 9

Raised the lights again tonight. One side almost 10"! Using a 1000w bulb I like to stay 22" from the top

image772.jpeg

Cleaning out potential pop-corn. I try not to trim past 2 weeks into flower
image773.jpeg

And 31 clones to choose from for next run!
image771.jpeg

Welcome to the club HK, I have been pulling plants for over a week now trying to minimize bud rot loses. As for the amber trichomes, I am beginning to wonder if some strains just don't develop many. None of my outdoor girls (all bomb strains) have over maybe 1% at best. And even then THC Bomb I grew inside this year and left extra long never really developed any. I have gone to the point of checking for mostly milky trichomes and watching the pistils, when the pistils are pretty much all brown and the buds are FAT, that's when I chop them :)

OD PUNTA

time for this fat girl to get cut

She is so big I only trimmed one arm so far.

image968.jpeg
image967.jpeg
image969.jpeg

Love, love, love the shirt. I consider this one of my best contributions to the forum - encouraging you all to be so proud of the win that you want to post a picture in the shirt. :high-five:

Love the big girl about to reward you with a bountiful harvest too. :thumb: We can't call that monster cola a nug. It'll give the rest of them a serious complex! :laughtwo:

Back
Top Bottom