Great seeing you

BeyonderX

420 Member
Hello everyone, my name is mark kunnadit and I am from Thailand. I am glad to be a part of this community and would like to share a bit about my background and experiences. In the past, I struggled with addiction to opium and unfortunately, had multiple overdose incidents, seizures, and was unconscious for a period of time, like an Alzheimer's patient. Despite all this, I was unable to quit for dozens of times. However, I am proud to say that I have now been clean for a year and have chosen to focus on healthier habits. I now enjoy smoking marijuana and have developed an interest in growing plants. It has been a challenging journey but I am grateful for the support and strength I have found to overcome it. Nice to meet you all.

karma sent friend

Hello everyone, my name is mark kunnadit and I am from Thailand. I am glad to be a part of this community and would like to share a bit about my background and experiences. In the past, I struggled with addiction to opium and unfortunately, had multiple overdose incidents, seizures, and was unconscious for a period of time, like an Alzheimer's patient. Despite all this, I was unable to quit for dozens of times. However, I am proud to say that I have now been clean for a year and have chosen to focus on healthier habits. I now enjoy smoking marijuana and have developed an interest in growing plants. It has been a challenging journey but I am grateful for the support and strength I have found to overcome it. Nice to meet you all.
Hello @BeyonderX . :welcome: to 420.
I was in a similar situation and have been clean for 10yrs because of cannabis.
You find alot of great and knowledgeable folks here.
Cheers

Where are you, Chang Mai?

I’m the other end. Wherever - In the same country I can give you all the tips you might want. Lazada links all that.

Welcome to 420 Magazine @BeyonderX

Have you tried to grow anything yet?
Since, you are located in Thailand; I am guessing you will be growing soil?

Here's some helpful info.

Welcome New Members - Please Read Before Posting

Here is some information if you would like to start a a grow journal How to Make a Grow Journal

If you want to see want other growers are doing, here's that link. This is where you place your journal.

Journals in Progress

Current and Ongoing
www.420magazine.com

And, after you have over 50 posts you can vote and enter our contest to win free grow stuff from our sponsors.

420 Contests
Win Cool 420 Prizes
www.420magazine.com

Stay safe, and grow well my friend,

Tok.. :bong:

Welcome to the @420 Magazine family. CL🍀

Welcome my friend. :welcome:

#Vivosun #Love What You Grow
Bill284 :cool:

Welcome to 420 Magazine @BeyonderX

Have you tried to grow anything yet?
Since, you are located in Thailand; I am guessing you will be growing soil?

Here's some helpful info.

Welcome New Members - Please Read Before Posting

Here is some information if you would like to start a a grow journal How to Make a Grow Journal

If you want to see want other growers are doing, here's that link. This is where you place your journal.

Journals in Progress

Current and Ongoing
www.420magazine.com

And, after you have over 50 posts you can vote and enter our contest to win free grow stuff from our sponsors.

420 Contests
Win Cool 420 Prizes
www.420magazine.com

Stay safe, and grow well my friend,

Tok.. :bong:
Coco round here mostly although probably 40% in LOS normally sourced from the north of the country near @BeyonderX province. They grow a lot of coconuts here and have many different grades. (Coir and Peat totally different feels - spend 50c for 10kg or $6 depending on baked to remove pests/bacteria) Then a huge general agricultural industry for high quality soils for a LOS. The gardening section at Home Depot type store is getting bigger every day as more people grow. I saw bags of worm castings at the checkout this morning! Like, “oh yeah in 12,000sq/ft store I just forgot the worm castings” is a common thing 😂

:Namaste:

Welcome to the community!

I had to relearn basic things like how to read an analog clock, how to use a map, etc. due to my addictions. 6 years clean now myself.. you’ve come to a great place and will fit right in.

Back
Top Bottom