Green Jeans Greenhouse Outdoor Adventure

Mosquitoes may not be my only problem !!!!

He is about 150' from my girls!!!!! I thought he was waaaaaay back, farther in the bush!!! Wrong again!!! Trail camera worked pretty well this time - I have 6 pics of him. I'm wondering if he is watching me - I'm usually out at the shop and checking the gals by then - the camera says 1 hour too early - I haven't reset the time yet.

Mosquitoes may not be my only problem !!!!

Aww it’s just Pooh bear looking for his hunny!

Lol scary stuff sir! You be careful out there! I hope you carry a fire arm with you at all times when checking on the plants. I guarantee he/she has been watching you. Be carful out there green jeans

My gun is a single shot Etonia 22 - it's twice as old as me!!! I will sing Minor Keyed songs - Black Magic Woman, The Thrill is Gone - stuff like that - I think animals dislike Minor Keyed songs!!
:thedoubletake: A single shot .22? I'd like my chances of survival more with a pointy stick. Now I'm not familiar with Etonia, so maybe they guarantee that their .22's will kill a Black Bear with one shot, or your money back! If so, I'll be the first to admit that I'm wrong.;)

Here's some lyrics for you;

Oh the bear is gonna eat me
I just have a .22
Oh the bear is gonna eat me
What am I gonna do.

:theband:

I took a pic with a ruler at the same place as the bear - I figure he stands about 3' at the shoulders. I don't know if that is big or not. Bigger than I would tackle !!!
I don't believe that I want any, greenjeans. Since you have one on your property, you have to encounter them on a semi-regular basis, correct? Do they ever get into your garbage cans or try to break into any of your out buildings (sheds) and things? My parents live around the Smokey Mountains in Tennessee, and I hear they can be a nuisance on a grand scale. And speaking of nuisances, let's see some recent pictures of those leggy ladies you got there. This is a grow journal, after all. (And to be clear, I'm the nuisance, not those beautiful ladies).

OK OK - Geez - what a bunch of NAGS!!!!:rolleyes: My pics don't do justice but here ya go...
First pic - the outdoor gals, 2nd - flowering (looks much better in person)
3rd pic = Beulah pretty much fills the 4 x 7 x 10' high greenhouse - she is topped at about 6' but the branches are about 4' - right to the peak and I have tied them here, there, everywhere....STOP THE MADNESS!!!!!

Very nice, my friend! I'd love to get just a whiff of your backyard. I bet it smells like Beulah Land. Come on, you people that grew up Southern Baptist know what I'm talking about... Anyone? No? Anyhoo Mr. Greenjeans, your plants look amazing. I'd love to be able to grow outside, but at least I don't have to battle bears and mosquitoes in the basement.

Wow green jeans. You posted pictures, and your plants were actually smiling at me! Saying “look at me, I’m pretty!” :battingeyelashes:

They do actually look a lot happier since the last time you posted photos.

I see some real nice pistils forming, those are going to turn into 8” fat top colas! :bravo:

OK - everyone can relax a little - I ain't got et by a bar......and........I got my tractor started !!!! From what I can figure after building a crank - no luck - towing with the car - no luck - I tried jump starting - MUCH JOY - I guess the battery just went bad real fast, the charger showed it was fully charged but, guess not. This should be a pretty easy fix. :thumb:

OK - everyone can relax a little - I ain't got et by a bar......and........I got my tractor started !!!! From what I can figure after building a crank - no luck - towing with the car - no luck - I tried jump starting - MUCH JOY - I guess the battery just went bad real fast, the charger showed it was fully charged but, guess not. This should be a pretty easy fix. :thumb:

Think you got a dead cell or something?

Back
Top Bottom