Niktgg's 2x2x48 OG Godfather Bada Bing

BOX1215.jpg
Well, like y'all said, just when you get excited about nearing harvest, it ain't ready til it's ready. I am taking all the great advice in 420 and being patient. Have to thank all the great people here, almost anything you could want to know about the weed is searchable on 420!

IMG_0781.jpg

Patience is everything. I keep learning from my mistakes. But if I could go back and start over, I would focus on patience a bit more. It's nice to have harvest time spread out so you're not in a hurry to crop early. I have it timed now so I have a few getting chopped every month or 6 weeks. Keeps the bag full and papa busy!

Girls are taking their time! I finally got the bloom nutrients and gave them a soaking in a light mix and I think they liked it. Still pretty clear on the tri things and most pistils rusty, some fan leaves fading, buds look nice and fat.

JETSKI72.jpg

Springcleanx.JPG

Patience is everything. I keep learning from my mistakes. But if I could go back and start over, I would focus on patience a bit more. It's nice to have harvest time spread out so you're not in a hurry to crop early. I have it timed now so I have a few getting chopped every month or 6 weeks. Keeps the bag full and papa busy!
Hey now Papa, both my girls' buds looking good but one plant has a lot of leaf browning compared to the other, maybe it ran out of nutrients? I don't think it got dryed out, anyway the buds color on the one with some browning fan leaves, also has a bit of a grey color compared. all pics are from the brown leaf plant.

Girlsleaves1324.jpg

Girlsbud12324.jpg

Girlsbud21324.jpg

Your plant is sucking every available nutrient, it's normal to see this late in flower. Your trichomes are getting there.

Your looking for them to start changing into an amber color.

I grabbed these from my gallery there might be more. Other users probably have better skills taking photos.

Your plant is sucking every available nutrient, it's normal to see this late in flower. Your trichomes are getting there.

Your looking for them to start changing into an amber color.

I grabbed these from my gallery there might be more. Other users probably have better skills taking photos.

my trichomes are still mostly clear, can i still give another shot of bloom nutes?

I would. I'm not sure what all you have given them. But here is a chart that I use for tps nutrients. I have found my plants like there full system. They have recently came out with A new line called ultra, one blend for veg, one blend for bloom. Kinda cuts out all the lil of this lil of that mess. I will be starting that super soon. Hopefully it makes my life a bit easier, and the plants much happier!
20240103_162030.jpg
20240103_162255.jpg

Hey now Papa, both my girls' buds looking good but one plant has a lot of leaf browning compared to the other, maybe it ran out of nutrients? I don't think it got dryed out, anyway the buds color on the one with some browning fan leaves, also has a bit of a grey color compared. all pics are from the brown leaf plant.

Girlsleaves1324.jpg

Girlsbud12324.jpg

Girlsbud21324.jpg
Looks like you got mites of some sort.

Looks like you got mites of some sort.
Yep! have a bad mites on one plant, stupid me, it was in back of the other and I didn't watch it closely, rookie error.
Thankfully they didn't infest the sister plant right next to it. Put the infested girl outside last night, looks like 50 degrees killed them but I will have to throw away half the buds on the infested one. These mites have evolved quiet a bit, check out the magnified pic below.

BEAST.jpg

Yep! have a bad mites on one plant, stupid me, it was in back of the other and I didn't watch it closely, rookie error.
Thankfully they didn't infest the sister plant right next to it. Put the infested girl outside last night, looks like 50 degrees killed them but I will have to throw away half the buds on the infested one. These mites have evolved quiet a bit, check out the magnified pic below.

BEAST.jpg
hey now 420, things got quieter here the colder it got outside....Have 2 girls still not amber after about 10 weeks, trying to be patient. Thanks to so many members for lots of help!

53chevy.JPG

LibyaFireHDR.jpg

Back
Top Bottom