LukeHighWalker Chiquita Banana, Do-Si-Dos, Godfather OG HPA Grow 2023

Everything seems to be fine so far, thanks @Greenvein . I just forgot to take selfies of the ladies in Week #3. I successfully banished the spider mites to the Arctic, GFOG#2 finally decided to grow some roots, and I topped all the girls - but don't worry, they handled it like champs! They've also recovered as if they've just returned from a spa vacation. Those are the updates from Week #3.

Everything seems to be fine so far, thanks @Greenvein . I just forgot to take selfies of the ladies in Week #3. I successfully banished the spider mites to the Arctic, GFOG#2 finally decided to grow some roots, and I topped all the girls - but don't worry, they handled it like champs! They've also recovered as if they've just returned from a spa vacation. Those are the updates from Week #3.
Glad to hear it bro 👌 don't forget the proof next time 😂✌️

Week #4 Vegetaion

Everything seems fine and I've dropped the net to spread the branches. :yummy:
1000040325.jpg

Looking good bro they definitely have grown! 💪
I need too make a net like that sharpish for my DWC and I like your intake fans too 👌

Week #5 Vegetation

Ghe girls seem to do well so far. Today I switched the lights to 12h/12h in order to send them for flowering.

I've kept the mute concentration around 0.5 mS and noticed a slight drop of conductivity between the days and decided go raise the strength of the magic potion to 0.7 mS.
pH is kept around 5.7, temperature is going to drop from 26°C /21°C to 24°C/19°C.
Humidity is being kept around 55%

Let's see how they will fill the net! Cheers mates
1000040782.jpg

I was thinking where you at 🤣 looking great bro. Plenty of sites there 👌 my Coco is a week behind you and my RDWC is way behind but hopefully won't be long after 🤞

How's your Res been running? They big eaters?

Actually, I increased the the concentration of the nute up to 0.8 mS and they are, like you supposed, eating pretty much and fast. I need to resupply after 3-4 days around 15 liters of nute solution.
0.8! Now wonder the food in my Res is lasting so long 🤣 I keep topping up ith RO I think mine have been sitting at 1.1 in veg.
Does your Res not fluctuate alot?

0.8! Now wonder the food in my Res is lasting so long 🤣 I keep topping up ith RO I think mine have been sitting at 1.1 in veg.
Does your Res not fluctuate alot?
Well, the conductivity does not fluctuate as much as the pH. Since I've managed to control it, the EC drops only @ the right pH value. As soon as it get out of the range 5. 6 - 5.8, then you can see the EC does not slide anymore. What is the pH at yours?

Yeah because your e.c is lower I thought the pH would be all over the place? I'm probably half that before I add nutes.
I have been sitting at 6.0ph for the last few days. Once I'm home today I'll be topping up my Res. As my pH has been stable I was going to try get up to 6.2/6.3ph as I think plants smell less when there more acidic 🤔

Hey guys, here are them again:

1000042706.jpg

Week #4 before defoliation

1000042798.jpg

Just after defoliation

And now going into week #5 like this:
1000043098.jpg

Cheers community! :theband: :passitleft:
They definitely stretched some! 😂🤙🤙

Oh yeah, a lot! I went through the stretch without pruning or defoliate them, what I usually don't do. This is the result 🤔🤣😱
I didn't defoliate before flip and ended up with massive leaves! 🤦‍♂️ Now I'm stuck with a few of them 😬😂

Back
Top Bottom