LukeHighWalker Chiquita Banana, Do-Si-Dos, Godfather OG HPA Grow 2023

Hope your good bro and enjoying your home grown :ganjamon:
Thank You, learning so much from this site and members! Now finishing quick grow of two White Widow autos.....very different plants from same batch.....one light green one was very dark green with dark buds, but now both nearing harvest with darker one getting some amber, while light colored one still has white pistil sand clear. Both have lots of leaf yellowing and not that many fan leaves at this point but buds look good. Not sure whats with nutes and yellowing, now just watching for no over-watering and going to give some light nutes next watering.

VW.jpg

Dreamachines.jpg

Thank You, learning so much from this site and members! Now finishing quick grow of two White Widow autos.....very different plants from same batch.....one light green one was very dark green with dark buds, but now both nearing harvest with darker one getting some amber, while light colored one still has white pistil sand clear. Both have lots of leaf yellowing and not that many fan leaves at this point but buds look good. Not sure whats with nutes and yellowing, now just watching for no over-watering and going to give some light nutes next watering.

VW.jpg

Dreamachines.jpg
That was for @LukeHighWalker. I think you basically hijacked and spammed his grow journal.. I wouldn't have been happy about this.
I think you should look at the off topic section to share your art work.
feel free to tag me in your grow journal if your unsure about your plants condition.

Back
Top Bottom