Green-O-Matic Green House Seeds

Hello there. Well I started to give them only water and it works. So for the next 2-7 days no more nutes. Depends on how they take it:)

I am very glad that it worked out for you as well. I guess this auto is very nice so it is worth the stress and work:))
Here is how it worked for the gom:

2.5.2011- germination start
2.8.2011- germinated seeds put in soil
2.12.2011- all seedlings are out
2.14.2011- second pair of leaves
3.2.2011- transplanted in bigger pots
and they work till today so in total I guess 54 days. It is at the limit but I guess that if I would have use the flower bulb from the start things would be different by now but I guess we all learn.

Here is the growbox with the nice big buds
040420110761.JPG
040420110751.JPG
040420110741.JPG
040420110731.JPG

Anyway my next post will be next week. I will tell you how much you can expect from 1 plant. How much from 11 and how much from 17 :) fresh and dry. After that it will be over and out and good luck to everybody with the grow and always keep safe.

So hope everything is good ur way man,
Im guessing ur green-o-matics must be harvested by now huh?
I cant wait to hear how it went,think its been like 9-10 days since ur last post so Im guessing they must be nice about now,lol...
I imagine since ur plants were so tall ur yeild will be much better then mine,Im expeting a minimum of 1/4 oz but hoping for more,hehe:p
I have a wierd feeling that the II diavolo will go an extra 10-20 days after I cut the green down,just guessing but she is filling in quick and nice:)
Looking forward to hearing from you...

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info! :blushsmile:

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to abandoned journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world!

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Back
Top Bottom