Green-O-Matic Green House Seeds

hihuluihl

Hi.
I have started this journal because there are a lot of questions about this strains and I hope that I can clear some of them if not all of them.

So about the growing:

I've got the seeds 2 days ago. We talk about 20 seeds(feminized seeds). They have all germinated after exactly 2days and I want to tell you that the roots were huge after germination. Anyway I've put them in soil this morning and will get with 2 pics today so you can see the growspace i am using.

I use a XL Homebox (120-120-200 cm) with 400 Watt MH Sunmaster bulb.
As for nutrients I use Hesi nutrients-very easy to use and not extremly strong.
The soil si a mix of normal nutrients free flower soil mixed with perlite and vermiculite(4-2-1).
Okay guys this is the start, will keep you updated

poza4.jpg
poza3.jpg
poza2.jpg
poza1.jpg

Temperatures in the grow room 23-26 degrees C and humidity around 70%.
The seeds transform slowly to seedlings.

Yesterday was the first day but I am pretty sure that in max 2 days all will be out of the soil.

After the seedlings are born I will change the pots to normal plastic pots 6.5 liters so all 20 can fit in the grow room

Checked my babys today . All 20 have shown their head. They only stress I have is with the humidity . temperatures are now 24-25 degrees C. Hope by tomorrow all of them show first pair of leaves so I can make a pic for all of ya:)

What happend so far:
05,02,2011 -started the germination process and finished on the morning of 08,02,2011
.The same morning the seeds went underground and started their cicle of life:) 3 days later:
DSC003756.JPG
DSC003745.JPG

Yep all 20 out of 20 and yes all 20 are fem.
I just took a plate, put the 2 seeds on a wet paper towel covered with another paper towel, after that i used demineralized water that you use for the car and put them in a dark warm place, 2 days later huge roots . It was almost like a shock for me to see them so big but they are moving very fast.

I keep them under 18h of light for the next 2-3 weeks then I will change to 12/12

DSC003766.JPG

Exactly 6 days after the germinated seeds were put in soil the second pair of leaves is starting to grow. By the way till now all 20 plants have made it. :goodluck:

Yep all 20 out of 20 and yes all 20 are fem.
I just took a plate, put the 2 seeds on a wet paper towel covered with another paper towel, after that i used demineralized water that you use for the car and put them in a dark warm place, 2 days later huge roots . It was almost like a shock for me to see them so big but they are moving very fast.

I keep them under 18h of light for the next 2-3 weeks then I will change to 12/12

Thats realy great odds!
I always seem to have a couple seeds that looked perect,but they never sprout...but I'v never actualy bought good seeds before either so idk:p
Sounds like a pretty stable strain,I havet heard of many people if any that dident have theres autoflower...and it looks like most are starting flowering at around day 16 or so but I'v seen some take 3 weeks to show hairs and Iv seen some with a bunch of hairs at 14...one was even 12 days old with a couple hairs,so cute:)
Question,
Why are u changing to 12/12 anyways? "Just curious" :tokin:
From what Iv read 12/12 slows down growth and bud production of autos,cuz there veg period is so short..they need a much and as many hours of light as they can get...alot of growers are leaving them on 24/7 with great results...I myself wll leave them on 18/6..that seems to be the best from what Iv read...

Thats realy great odds!
Why are u changing to 12/12 anyways? "Just curious" :tokin:
From what Iv read 12/12 slows down growth and bud production of autos,cuz there veg period is so short..they need a much and as many hours of light as they can get...alot of growers are leaving them on 24/7 with great results...I myself wll leave them on 18/6..that seems to be the best from what Iv read...

Well i checked some web sites about green-o-matic and some peops that grow this strain. Now all of them said that they had problems with this strain because of the hours so they decided to change from 18 to 12 hours because the plant did not like it so much to change to flower stage alone. So I am pretty confused because I aint that rich to afford to lose them or make some mistake. Maybe you have some useful links for me.

Tnx:tokin:

Well i checked some web sites about green-o-matic and some peops that grow this strain. Now all of them said that they had problems with this strain because of the hours so they decided to change from 18 to 12 hours because the plant did not like it so much to change to flower stage alone. So I am pretty confused because I aint that rich to afford to lose them or make some mistake. Maybe you have some useful links for me.

Tnx:tokin:

Google

This is all I usealy do,go to google and search for green-o-matic ect,for some reson I like googles results bette then just searching the sites ect...
I tied to read everythig I could fine on them,just dont remeber exsactly where,lol...good luck and keep u posted!:)

Exactly 12 days since the babys were put in soil this beautyful plants came to life. Hope you like what you see as much as I do.

During the day the temperatures are between 22-26 Degrees C
During the night the temperatures go down to 14-16 Degrees C

The humidity is between 50-70%

As for the soil, until I transplant the plants to 6 Liter Pots ( it is a good size for the type of plant cause GOM is a small plant but they will grow fast because of the 18h light cycle) no bit of nutrients will touch them.

Here are the plants:
p124.jpg
p314.jpg
p221.jpg
p49.jpg

Resp j4s2u0. I appreciate your comments and hope to keep up the good work:)
Well about growing fast or slow..it looks to me that they grow very nice. Normally I have no clue how long it takes for the autos to grow.
But I guess I will keep this strain and order more next time.
I am very curious about the 12-18-24 light cycle and about them buds as well

Peace

Resp j4s2u0. I appreciate your comments and hope to keep up the good work:)
Well about growing fast or slow..it looks to me that they grow very nice. Normally I have no clue how long it takes for the autos to grow.
But I guess I will keep this strain and order more next time.
I am very curious about the 12-18-24 light cycle and about them buds as well

Peace

Whats up dude,
How are the ladys doing anyways?
I just got my green-o-matic seeds today and already getting things rolling:)
The first seed I used I just planted right into the soil,I uesaly get great results doing this,and dont have to worry about hurting them when u plant ect...just used up what I had for soil but getting money in 3-4 days and going to buy some soil,"hoping I dont have to order it" and I want to buy somthing to make a little growbox,but bigger then my pc....
Either way my grow will be up soon enough,and looking forward to ur next update:) Its cool to have others growing the same strain u are,at the same time pretty much:tokin::peacetwo:

Back
Top Bottom