Green-O-Matic Green House Seeds

Forgat to add the pics before:))

DSC003982.JPG
DSC003976.JPG

Im excited to see how ur green-o-matics are coming along man:)
I tried germing a couple seeds and one cracked and looked good,but I ended up
killing it trying to plant it,lol...:(
But now I have 4 germing,one is craked real nice...planting her tonight,did urs take long to crack>? Seems like this is my 3-4 days and I'v had 2 crack out of 5 fems?
Lol...I figured I would throw in the delicious seeds - II diavolo fem seed as well "freebie" :) Hope I can get atleast sme of these things going!
Just ordered 10 regular lowryder seeds,this way I have more to play with then a couple seeds,and I also want to dabble in making some seeds ect for this summer:)

Wow Im stoked for you man. Im getting ready to germinate some feminized Supernova. I was going to germinate them in soil but if your getting 20 for 20 I might have to reconsider the paper towel method........

Best of luck bro. Im subscribed

Guys I am stuck right now. There are som many oppinions on the web it is crazy... I dont know if to change the light bulb from MH to HPS or just leave the MH till the end. I mean it is only logical that if you say autoflower you should not have to change the light...?

I would agree,but its just a guess...
Im realy not into big lights yet and dont know much about them,Im guessing the MH has more red? Again I have know idea...
I am kinda stuck also cuz now that mine are up,I relize all my bulbs are 2700K...
It worked good in the best from start to finish but not sure wabout autos,Iv seen some nice grows done with a mix of cfls and they were gorgeous!
Hopefuly someone that knows about MH and HPS can chime in:)

Well I dont know about others but CFL AND ESL never again for me.
Well MH is for grow(vegetative stage)-blue-white light and HPS is for flower( more to red )

MH- Metal Halide
HPS - High Pressure Sodium

And after this grow is finished. I will concentrate on autos more because they grow so fast you cant imagine. You can harvest 2 rounds ouf autoflower strains in the same time you harvest 1 round of weed- feminized weed

it is the first time with autos. Yes they are have to make some pics and post them.
Well let's say that I will stick to the autos from now on

Looking good man. I want to get some autos too so I don't have to fuck with my lights anymore. It is so cold right now my cab gets cold with lights out. So autos would be perfect. Put them on 20/4 and go. Four hours is max out time before it starts getting cold.

it is the first time with autos. Yes they are have to make some pics and post them.
Well let's say that I will stick to the autos from now on

Thats a pretty BOLD statment:p Lol....:ganjamon: I love it!:surf:
I am thinking the same thing,thats why I chose some good genetics the first time around,"dident mess with an auto strains that r having trouble flowering on their own"dont need to mention names,lol...but Im sure u have read about a few different companys ect,not saying there bad just saying people had problems with them,some growing to monster size 3-4 foot tall,instead of the 12" they were sopose to be,and taken twice as long to flower ect....some needing 12/12 lighting just to flower ect,those arnt real autos...
On that note, Im feel pretty confident saying that the hole idea of "auto's" suits my needs perfectly:)
Plants that are 12-15" tall is what I'v been wanting since I got into growing,and it was a pain to keep a bag seed under a foot,hehe:p
And Im sure just being able to leave the lights on 24/7..or 18/6 ect...without it messing with anything,light cycles are what messes alot of new growers up,and with auto's...theres no need to changed anything:D
Thats crazy,almost lazy!:ganjamon:
Fits me and my life style to a tee,lol...

Looking good man. I want to get some autos too so I don't have to fuck with my lights anymore. It is so cold right now my cab gets cold with lights out. So autos would be perfect. Put them on 20/4 and go. Four hours is max out time before it starts getting cold.

Guy. Dont do 20/4 . if you search the web you will find that all professionals go for 18/6 from seed to harvest.
Most of them have tryed 12/12 or 24/0 or 20/4, so I think you should stick to the 18H light.

This is how I see it. My girls started the flowering process already and it was pretty fast. But you can try 20 if you like:)

Thats a pretty BOLD statment:p Lol....:ganjamon: I love it!:surf:
I am thinking the same thing,thats why I chose some good genetics the first time around,"dident mess with an auto strains that r having trouble flowering on their own"dont need to mention names,lol...but Im sure u have read about a few different companys ect,not saying there bad just saying people had problems with them,some growing to monster size 3-4 foot tall,instead of the 12" they were sopose to be,and taken twice as long to flower ect....some needing 12/12 lighting just to flower ect,those arnt real autos...
On that note, Im feel pretty confident saying that the hole idea of "auto's" suits my needs perfectly:)
Plants that are 12-15" tall is what I'v been wanting since I got into growing,and it was a pain to keep a bag seed under a foot,hehe:p
And Im sure just being able to leave the lights on 24/7..or 18/6 ect...without it messing with anything,light cycles are what messes alot of new growers up,and with auto's...theres no need to changed anything:D
Thats crazy,almost lazy!:ganjamon:
Fits me and my life style to a tee,lol...

The mistake most growers make is that they move the light to high. I keep it from start to finish 50 cm over the plants not more and not less. if you put the light too high it is normal that the plants will stretch plus dont forget the pot size. If you use a big pot for autos it is normal that they will grow big. I use 6.5 liter pots and will go down to 4 liter pots. it is more then enough. Some guys go with 2 liter but that would be to small. I have now less then 1 month till harvest time and I cant wait to see how much from 20 plants grown under my experimental conditions:)

Hey there carlos42day,hold up..what!? did u say there flowering already,lol..:D
Thats awesome and fast as lightng! How many days old are they now from seed?
On what day did u first see flowers?? Im just curious:) hehe...
We need to see pics! Or atleast I do,lol....
Ur plants even in the last pics look great and healthy,cant wait to see ur girls flowering dude! Cant wait till mine grow and flower,haha:p

Here is what happend so far:
5.02.2011 put the seeds to germinate
8.02.2011 germinated seeds in soil
12.02.2011 all seeds came to light :)
14.02.2011 second pair of leaves
2.03.2011 transplant in the 6.5 l pots
4.03.2011 the first sign of flower
all nodes have white hair :p

Tomorrow you will get pics I promise

well this is why I want to stick with autoflower from now on. I have 5 Swiss cheese fem seeds as well. They move so slow in comp with gom you cant imagine how slow. And they get the same treatment

Here is what happend so far:
5.02.2011 put the seeds to germinate
8.02.2011 germinated seeds in soil
12.02.2011 all seeds came to light :)
14.02.2011 second pair of leaves
2.03.2011 transplant in the 6.5 l pots
4.03.2011 the first sign of flower
all nodes have white hair :p

Tomorrow you will get pics I promise

Thats awesome,even Im excited lol:p
What r ur temps at with lights on?
I just relized there is a heater vent right next to my growbox,that would explain the extra heat...the temps were at 94 with the 2-42 watters and the 2-26watters going with the lid closed,now Im at around 87 or so I think with the lid on..little better,
Either way I got 4 out of the 5 fem green-o-matics to sprout/crack...I messed up and killed atleast 2,lol...:|
But I have 2 up and growing good,there little babies still but look healthy,the tallest is prolly 2" or close already,the third seedling I got going is the
II diavolo fem "freebie"...it apears to be closeing in on the green-o-matics already,read its very fast also:surf:

Well I work like this.

During the day the heater works 2hours and 30 minutes break ( on timer)
During the night the heater works all the time.
But I use 400 watt MH bulbs.

the growroom temp are between 21-26 degrees C
and outside the growroom I have 19 degrees C all the time and dont forget I have winter in the city at this time

Back
Top Bottom