Green-O-Matic Green House Seeds

Well I work like this.

During the day the heater works 2hours and 30 minutes break ( on timer)
During the night the heater works all the time.
But I use 400 watt MH bulbs.

the growroom temp are between 21-26 degrees C
and outside the growroom I have 19 degrees C all the time and dont forget I have winter in the city at this time

Hey Carlo, I know you were going to post some pictures, but how tall are the ladies. That fast into flower I am wondering what the yield will be like?

belive me homeboy I am wondering too...but I have 30days left untill I will find out and let you know( fresh and dry).
I will post some pics in a few.
they have around 15 cm

to many details are not good if you know what I mean. Come back tomorrow and you will find 2-3 pics of the girls in my next post

Hope the pics are okay and you can tell:) Today the plants have 1 month since I've put them in soil.
Like I said I found white hair all over the plants so I have decided to change the light from MH to HPS today and instead of the nuts for veg growth I gave them water and in 2 days I will start to give them flower nutes.

DSCN2151_-_Copy.JPG
DSCN21522.JPG

The main reaason why my plants grow so fast and nice and huge is because I use 35000-55000 lumens. Next time I will try 400Watt Mh and 600watt HPS for flower.

Well j4s2u0 I did not check the height:) but I hope they grow strong now. I tryed to keep the light at max 50 cm from the plants so they dont grow too tall. But I will get back to you with other pics after I see some real flower. Anyway it still can get ugly if they get into shock because of the sudden light change...We will have to wait...

All 20 females. No males well it is never to late for hermys:)) But I will do my best to bring all 20 to the finish line. But I guess that we will know in about 20-25 days. So wish me luck

All 20 females. No males well it is never to late for hermys:)) But I will do my best to bring all 20 to the finish line. But I guess that we will know in about 20-25 days. So wish me luck

Man thats awesome:D
I havent heard much better odds then that,the fact that all of them sprouted is somthing,but the fact that they sprouted and are all female...:cool: cool beans,lol...
Crazy how fast these things grow and mature,lol...I cant wait till mine catch up to urs,haha...:tokin:
prolly by the time u harvest,mine will be coming along like ur is now:p

Het there carlos42day...
Just checking back in and seeing whats up:)
How are the girls doing now anyways? Im betting there doing awesome!
My green-o-matics are finaly going a little faster,there 5 pointed leaves are all up,although still small..but there gong faster then they were,
The only thing I see is there is some rust colored stuff on the leaves,on a couple leaves...Iv had thise happen before so Im guessing its from the walmart soil,oh well:p
We will see what happens,other then that there realy taken off,even mini branches starting out,lol...

Well I mixed the soil with perlite and vermiculite. Anyway this is my experience with autoflower. You can grow them under white light and you can flower them under white light but it takes 4ever for them to flower . So i decided to change the nutes to flowering nutes and the light from white-blue to yellow-red ( flowering light) and they exploded. I will upload this days 1-2 pics so you can see how great all 20 girls are. They are big and they flower very nice

Well I mixed the soil with perlite and vermiculite. Anyway this is my experience with autoflower. You can grow them under white light and you can flower them under white light but it takes 4ever for them to flower . So i decided to change the nutes to flowering nutes and the light from white-blue to yellow-red ( flowering light) and they exploded. I will upload this days 1-2 pics so you can see how great all 20 girls are. They are big and they flower very nice

Sounds nice dude:)
I think a little flowering nutes wont hurt,and bet ur girls will love the stuff...they look big enough to handle themselves ect,
And changing the light will defently make a difference,although just a guess cuz Im new to these auto strains,but from what Iv seen and read about,I already love autos and cant wait to do more experimenting with them in the future:):grinjoint:

Back
Top Bottom