Green-O-Matic Green House Seeds

Well I have problems with the humidity. It was up to 91% today . Fuckin hell. I decided to let the lights run 24/0 so the humidity will drop I hope... I am worried about them

Hi friend!
I think your Journal is really good! I myself have grown most of GHSC strains! And everyone have done a good job! I've never had problems with germination of GHSC seeds! And I see you've had the same luck! It'll be fun to see your results! I wish you good luck and a really good harvest! Peace Jimmy

Regarding your high humidity, so I recommend you to buy a dehumidifier! I think you can find one for around 10-15 dollars! Peace Jimmy

Thank you Jimmy. At this time it is impossible to find a shop that is open so this is why I changed the light to 24/0. I will check in 2-3 hours again to see how much it has dropped. I hope that it works because the bulb is a 400 watt HPS bulb so it should dry the air a bit i guess..or am I wrong?

I made a stupid mistake and I guess that in 2 hours I will know if it was because of this beginners mistake ore not. I turned the room heater off and I guess that this is why the humidity got to 90%. Anyway I cant know for sure how much the real rh indicates because I have 3 measurements things in the grow room and everyone indicates another value.

By the way...if there is any professional grower that follows my journal maybe I could get advice on how to build a growroom for myself. I dont want to use materials that can easy burn or wood that makes reaction to humidity...

Okay I bought today some small dehumidifiers with gel tabs but it was not okay so I moved them in the growroom and for outside I bought a big ass electric dehumidifier. The humidity sank very strong so now i have something between 50-60. I will give you an update and a pic later today.

Sounds good dude,it will defently make a diference...
So how would u say they are growing now,compared to a week or 2 ago?
Has the growth slowed or picked up?
Are they flowering more then they were when they first started?
Has the their height stopped yet?
Sorry for the questions but Iv been wondering about these and u havent mentioned much about how the plants are doing ect,hope there doing ok...

Nice man! I hope you fix your problem whit them! I know how it is to have high humidity it´s a pain in the ass if you know what I mean! Take care buddy!
Peace Jimmy

Sounds good dude,it will defently make a diference...
So how would u say they are growing now,compared to a week or 2 ago?
Has the growth slowed or picked up?
Are they flowering more then they were when they first started?
Has the their height stopped yet?
Sorry for the questions but Iv been wondering about these and u havent mentioned much about how the plants are doing ect,hope there doing ok...

They slowly stop growin and I dont know what to say about the flower part. Some of them flower very nice and some of them have shown white hair on the nodes but the top bud is not exaclty like a flower yet. Anyway I hope it will change till friday. Temperatures are good now and humidity is good as well. Still got around 28 days to go and I think it is pleanty of time for the buds to grow nice and thick:D
I wanted to make some pics today but there is not so much to see. Guess I will wait till friday or so

If you want to build your own room, this is what I would do. I'm actually going to build a room myself this summer because I want to expand my grow area. frame your room with 2x4's or 2x6's. Board the walls and ceiling with type X drywall. Type X drywall is 5/8th thick and is considered fire resistant. It is used around fireplaces and on the walls between garages and the main home. I would also install a couple Fire Defenders around the grow room:

YouTube - Sunlight Supply Presents: Flame Defender - Fire Extinguisher for Indoor Growing Environments

I want to tell you that the humidity is under control 60-65 and it will go more down. The buds are starting to appear now that the plants breath right. 2 fans are in action to move the air and the outlet works too. So in one word the light, the fans the outlet and the dehumidifier work 24/0 and I will leave it like that till the end so I dont stress the plants more. What do you think? And here are some pics. One is blurry but you can see how big the jungle is. And I started to cut fan leaves so the light reaches the ground. They were to dense..
DSC03359.JPG
15042010009.JPG
15042010008.JPG
15042010007.JPG
15042010005.JPG
15042010004.JPG
DSCN2151_-_Copy.JPG
DSCN21522.JPG

There looking great carlos! :D
Ok so could u messure "or guess"....what the height of the tallest and the shortest plants are? To me it looks like they have got to be 2 feet tall or so,just a guess:p
Alot of the stuff I'v been seeing latley on the green-o-matics,most of them grew way taller then they were sopose to...the breeder says 12-14" ave or somthing like that,
Im going to be pissed if I have to lst "tie down" these plants,cuz I planned for 12"...
They defently look like the grew fast man,thats for sure!
I just put up new pics today,check mine out:)

Back
Top Bottom