GreenFingaz Blue Sunset Sherbert Soil Grow

Soooo... day 5 of flower and I gave the girls another feed yesterday next 1 will be water only then another feed after that. They are looking a nice colour now can hardly see the pots. I have noticed a couple of leaves with dots of yellow and a couple holes on the leaves, tiny as they are im not sure what this is any ideas? Take a look at the pic and see what I mean. I might be worryin over nothing again but i guess we have to be sometimes lol.

Happy growing gang :cool:

20220710_182509.jpg

20220710_182452.jpg

20220710_182439.jpg

20220710_182436.jpg

20220710_182431.jpg

20220710_182426.jpg

Thanks Trala, you can tell which 1 I havent topped now lol I wanted to see what 1 looked like naturally. I see your girls are coming along well too. Has anything dried up a little on your end as of late? Them floods looked horrific on the news.
I did the natural grow thang on an auto. Biggest mistake, well not the biggest, in fact as far as my mistakes go it doesn’t really rate a mention. More an experience… I’ll never ever repeat. Lolling.

Queensland is okay atm, it’s NSW that has copped it. My area was only really affected in January. The current trouble is south of me.

Thanks for checking :)

Day 6 in flower one of the girls is thirsty as hell gave a little silica boost with water today the 2 others will get it tomorrow also. overall progress is good. Growth is coming on nicely :) . I have seen a couple of marks here and there but atm I dont think they are anything to worry about too much.

Happy growing :Namaste:

20220711_190320.jpg

20220711_190315.jpg

20220711_190310.jpg

20220711_190306.jpg

20220711_193205.jpg

20220711_192527.jpg

20220711_192513.jpg

20220711_192134.jpg

20220711_192110.jpg

They look really good. Leaves rub together, you'll always have a couple of marks. Overall they look really healthy. :welldone:

I agree with budman. Leaves are like the plants skin, they get bruised and scratched which sometimes results in scars, like you are seeing. I do what you have done, I mentally clock it and wait and watch.

I have learned with growing, less is usually best. At the first sign of hmmm we lurch frantically for the vitamins, and start pH’ing and k and nitrogen fretting, but usually the plant can straighten herself out when just given a moment. Well that’s what I think anyway.

Your plant looks super happy. Don’t fix what’s not broken ;)

I agree with budman. Leaves are like the plants skin, they get bruised and scratched which sometimes results in scars, like you are seeing. I do what you have done, I mentally clock it and wait and watch.

I have learned with growing, less is usually best. At the first sign of hmmm we lurch frantically for the vitamins, and start pH’ing and k and nitrogen fretting, but usually the plant can straighten herself out when just given a moment. Well that’s what I think anyway.

Your plant looks super happy. Don’t fix what’s not broken ;)
Thanks guys I appreciate the feedback im learning everyday with this setup tweekin where I can had to add another 6 inch fan in there because temps r spiking but they should be fine. The wet dry cycle is really working well at the minute for me. And the girls are clearly loving the conditions so fingers crossed we keep going strong :thumb: . Thanks again guys

Happy growing

See if you can get some magnification on the back of the worst of those white spots. It could be a critter of some sort. Its better to know early if it is.

@stinker Yeah al try get 1 sorted just incase. But were onto day 8 now and the girls are stretchin a bit now hopefully not by loads more because my light is now at the highest unless i can pull something off lol. Ive labelled my pots A B and C and C is really drinking now i watered her londay and today shes light again so might start giving 3 litres instead of 2. My only other concern is some more little brown spots forming on a few of the leaves would this be a calmag issue? Thanks again for your comments guys

Happy growing :Namaste: :420:

20220713_192746.jpg

20220713_192738.jpg

20220713_192723.jpg

20220713_192712.jpg

20220713_192708.jpg

20220713_192704.jpg

20220713_192656.jpg

To me, those spots still look like where the leaves rub together. Check for bugs, but that doesn't look like a nute issue. You ladies are looking lovely.

Sup budman thanks for the feedback I appreciate it. Ye they are loving these biobizz nutes first time ive used them so i was cautious at first but now im going off schedule given them full strength and theyve kept there colour so im buzzing off them at the minute.

Happy growing guys :thumb:

They sure Have come a long way,They are looking good my friend. I had a similar issue a couple of weeks ago I thought I had some leaf miner, Godzilla size mite Thx to bill and happy hazmat they point out if was my fan giving minor rips on a couple of leaves My hair was on fire went bought a bunch Neem oil. I think we still want that Pristine plant sometimes. But after working in the Garden with the wife , plants are a lot tougher than what I thought
keep up the good work:thumb:

They sure Have come a long way,They are looking good my friend. I had a similar issue a couple of weeks ago I thought I had some leaf miner, Godzilla size mite Thx to bill and happy hazmat they point out if was my fan giving minor rips on a couple of leaves My hair was on fire went bought a bunch Neem oil. I think we still want that Pristine plant sometimes. But after working in the Garden with the wife , plants are a lot tougher than what I thought
keep up the good work:thumb:
Yooo savvaaggee thanks. ur right man because theyv stretched I hadn't moved my fan for a bit and i noticed a couple of rips in leaves I'll defo be keeping an eye open for anything now theyre flowering.

Happy growing

Yooo guys I wanted to know peoples ranges on ppm for this early stage of flower ive done a mix for todays feeding from going off the schedule and im at 1170ppm does this sound about right ?? Feedback would be awesome

Happy growing guys :Namaste:
It's usually strain dependant.
1170 for early flower is in the right range for most. :thumb:
How are they tolerating it?

Stay safe :cool:
Bill284

Hi Bill hope your doing good my friend. Well thats the highest ive had as im giving them full strength nutes now from the schedule. the last time i fed them it was around 900 giving them 20ml grow bloom and 10ml top max im now at 30 ml grow and bloom 10 ml top max and 6 ml cal mag which al be giving them bit later. The pics i put up were from yesterday it seems like theyre loving it. :)

Back
Top Bottom