Greetings from Turkey!

I do have Northern Lights Auto. She is in her 30th day today. Big excitement :)

Day 30.jpg

Hey man, yeah I'm Turkish. Weed prices are unbelievably high in here (200 liras for 1g disgusting brick weed) so i started growing my own baby even if its illegal :)
That's awesome! I love hearing about people in different countries around the world who enjoy weed and growing it. I am glad you made it here! It's a great international community who share and help one another. My grows would be utterly dismal if it wasn't for the help and experience I have gained here. :ganjamon:

Hi everyone first time grower in here. We do have the same kinda forum but i just wanted to come here and say to y'all. Cayır cayır hasatlar :)
Welcome my friend :welcome: Do you have a pic of your garden.

I do already have a journal in our forum in Turkey but i was planning to transfer it to here. I'm gonna do it when I'm available. Thanks bro! :yummy:

Also my journal that i talked about: Grow deneyimi (Northern Lights Auto)
Haha ok Grover! Yes you need to start a one here as my understanding of Turkish is next to nil. Keep well brother!

Greetings :thumb: when I saw Turkey the first thing I though was hash:hookah: back in the day:lot-o-toke:, O well good to see how our community has grown globally. Just goes to show that the wonderful medicine we share has a long history all over the world.:Namaste:
Hey bro! That good old hash days are in the past now. We have a perfect climate in here all over the country for growing weed. Genetics that nobody even heard of it(Fox Tail,Blonde Girl etc) but it will smack you right in the face with only 1 puff doesn't matter how high is your tolerance. (Not exaggerating) Back in the days our parents sell this stuff for genetic collectors all over the world.

Now, government fucked everything and we are growing with the stories like this. (Clown Emoji)

I wish see those days :hookah::peace::nervous-guy:

Also finally i had a time to transfer my original journal to here. :woohoo: If you guys want to check out

Hey bro! That good old hash days are in the past now. We have a perfect climate in here all over the country for growing weed. Genetics that nobody even heard of it(Fox Tail,Blonde Girl etc) but it will smack you right in the face with only 1 puff doesn't matter how high is your tolerance. (Not exaggerating) Back in the days our parents sell this stuff for genetic collectors all over the world.

Now, government fucked everything and we are growing with the stories like this. (Clown Emoji)

I wish see those days :hookah::peace::nervous-guy:

You're right I have not heard of them. That's great that you've got a bunch of strains over there that are not known elsewhere. :ganjamon:

Back
Top Bottom