Group Flip - May 10 2017 - Different Grows - All Welcome!

My closet is 5x8x8 so I think I have to get the 6"... plus the cooltube hood has 6" cutouts. I don't have an exhaust fan & found a set with ducting for $126~ a reviewer uses his for his "skunk taxidermy" hobby... and he likes it a lot!

The girls this morning... except for the clone, none are showing sex yet~

Claudette (the clone)
420-magazine-mobile365040725.jpg
she's thick!
420-magazine-mobile31494012.jpg

Matilda is my biggest from seed with a canopy of 29"
420-magazine-mobile1920064102.jpg

Her chandelier style trunk~
420-magazine-mobile200278584.jpg

My best plant camdy cane auto forst teue grow cks led moving outdoor to finish as no more room.over 4 feet nuts an nutes. Ph perfect baby.
420-magazine-mobile755680057.jpg

420-magazine-mobile337309772.jpg
week three flower.

Oh so lovely kingjoe! How long did you veg her? And what size pot is she in? Green goals!
3 gallon pot lights came crashing down in my tent. lost alot of beanches keot it. Still huge. Veg period hard to say but if day after week 1 probably ... 5 weeks at least of thst makes sense. Its sn auto flower so .. lol.

Fantastic job kingjoe! Autoflowering goals! I was thinking about doing one or two to keep up on meds, but if I get enough yield out of my photos to make it through a whole grow I'll just stick with my slowbeans... although I might still try an auto... for science! Lol

I noticed that with major defoliation on my girls. I did them differently to see the results... I'm now no longer crying when I cut my girls! Lol~ so awesome base! Looks like we'll need daily pics from you!

Fantastic job kingjoe! Autoflowering goals! I was thinking about doing one or two to keep up on meds, but if I get enough yield out of my photos to make it through a whole grow I'll just stick with my slowbeans... although I might still try an auto... for science! Lol
Do it ill watch.

I'd love your input & guidance! You're definitely one to learn from...
Pm me when you rewuire help specially if coco.. . . my teacherd are wonderful.

Back
Top Bottom