Its A New Year's Flipping Party! Group Journal For Those Flipping On New Year's

So, i did it. Took about 15 minutes. I'm gonna check it for leaks daily for ppm. All I did was add a bag to my tub to act as a barrier between the nutrients for the second plant and fresh for flushing. I apologies for the abrupt end to my pictures. I did this by myself. The last picture should be of the installed bag. I guess we'll see how it goes

So, i did it. Took about 15 minutes. I'm gonna check it for leaks daily for ppm. All I did was add a bag to my tub to act as a barrier between the nutrients for the second plant and fresh for flushing. I apologies for the abrupt end to my pictures. I did this by myself. The last picture should be of the installed bag. I guess we'll see how it goes

id do a bit more defoil if i were you or wait if it was me lol

open her up a bit more man get that light in and it breathing we dont want to make her ware skinny jeans do we:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

id do a bit more defoil if i were you or wait if it was me lol

open her up a bit more man get that light in and it breathing we dont want to make her ware skinny jeans do we:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
My old lady's got a big old butt

Still dealing with the power failure from the windstorm, generator saved my grow without a doubt. Gonna buy another just for the grow so I aint gotta run a big one so much. Had to run it all night to keep a heater goin in the shed. Bad boy is gettin an oil change and a big ol hug when I get power back. No pics I’m tired but I cant wait to start hangin buds I am extremely jealous of yall!! Lookin FANTASTIC up in here up in here

About a week left for me. All of them starting to fade and use up all the nutrients left stored in them.
What’s up ase first off smexy as always

Bit what is your consensus on flushing. Buddy hearing so many different ways so far it seems that less to no flush is needed of organic nutes but synthetic is 3-14 days so it seems. How do you go about your s buddy ro water tap. What’s its ppm of tap going through or in?

What’s up ase first off smexy as always

Bit what is your consensus on flushing. Buddy hearing so many different ways so far it seems that less to no flush is needed of organic nutes but synthetic is 3-14 days so it seems. How do you go about your s buddy ro water tap. What’s its ppm of tap going through or in?

PPM of tap is about 34-50ppm. We have really good tap water, I flush about 58ish days in (12 days before I plan to havest) usually and let them finish out to about 70 (10 full weeks). Some a few days more and some a few days left. I do one main flush until the ppm is under 150ish coming out the bottom (I take a sample in a shotglass) and then its just unphd tapwater from there on out. I do this to get the plant to lockout and use up the nutrients stored in leaves. Makes for less harsh of smoke for sure and a faster cure.

PPM of tap is about 34-50ppm. We have really good tap water, I flush about 58ish days in (12 days before I plan to havest) usually and let them finish out to about 70 (10 full weeks). Some a few days more and some a few days left. I do one main flush until the ppm is under 150ish coming out the bottom (I take a sample in a shotglass) and then its just unphd tapwater from there on out. I do this to get the plant to lockout and use up the nutrients stored in leaves. Makes for less harsh of smoke for sure and a faster cure.
Nice info man thanks for sharing really means a lot as I feel myself that we should be flushing out nutes what you think about organic non flushing ?

Nice info man thanks for sharing really means a lot as I feel myself that we should be flushing out nutes what you think about organic non flushing ?

I have never used organic nutes. I haven't done any research on the matter so just shooting from the hip but stored nutes is stored nutes. You want the plant to use what it has stored up, they don't do any good down the road. I do believe stored organic nutes probably cause a lot less harsher smoke even if they are present then synthetic but I think some flushing is good with whatever nutes you use.

Dangit....i just missed this lil nugget of info. But....i WILL say this......my harvest is 2.5 days dried so far.......nugs crispy as hell. But dont want to mess up trichs by squeezing them. They seem ready for paper bags. Shrunken quite a bit. Smoked some last night, & holy hell. I dont even want to smoke my last harvest anymore. Very potent. More so by far than weed ive bought round here. But honestly......its smooth actually. Like....ill pull so hard trying to get it to light and cant feel anything. Then im like. Wtf. Exhaling smoke/vapor for a minute or so....lol. 2 rips like that & its.....goodnight sally once u give in and sit down. Maybe its all the chemicals i didnt flush out. Haha

The plant being flushed is doing well. The buds are growing purple. It's hard to see in the picture, you can tell theyre getting darker. I'll probably give it a couple more days. I don't think I'll go 5 days.

Back
Top Bottom