Happy New Year - 2014 Attempt

HELLO ALL 420`ers....HAPPY MONDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!

You may say what is so happy about Monday?? I will tell you!!!! She actually looks illegal....I mean as far as a real plant!!! She is doing a great job and my friend slipped me a 1/2 a bottle of some juice he had to help me, or should say her out. Unsure if they are OK sponsors here so will just say the wise old Fox was hated on the Farm. Never used it till now and it is as per bottle: worm castings, bat and seabird guano, rock phosphate, sulfate of potash magnesia and Norwegian kelp.
He said it will help establish denser growth and the numbers // % of NPK 0.01 - 0.3 - 0.7 are more in tune with what she is looking for at this stage, that she is not deficient in what she has been getting. She is now able to process "this extra" bump because of her root development and node growth. It has 4 different dilutions with general at 4Tablespoons / gal. every other watering, I chose the seedling-transplanting ratio of 1Tablespoon/gal. @EOW. She has also jumped to 1000ml. every 3 days from 500ml. The bigger pot has something to do with that but she goes from 6 pounds saturated to 3 lbs. in 3 days. She is inside for all but 8 to 9 hours so being fanned and the humidity is low with AC set for house at 80*ish. So she is getting about a quart of solution every three days and I would guest they are figuring on a gallon as a feeding every 7 to 10 days. And less is more in my book!!! So I will stagger this with just rain water every 3 to 4 days to play it safe and she how SHE likes it.

My Canon Elf has a video feature on it so I will try to load it to the page also. BONUSE beside pic`s!! I have her next to my mountain bike for a scale reference to the 26" rear wheel. This really shows what she has done. The last 10 days have been great for her and the next 10 I cant wait for!! Also the landlady unhooked the rain catchers, she said there is a heath issue posted for mosquitos, West Nile and encephalitis. I mentioned to just add a cup of cheap salad oil to each barrel so they cant breathe thru the tubes they use. But she would not have it. I stick a 5 gallon bucket under it and keep it under the back porch. It rains every day so it don't go bad!! The local wild life enjoyed the hell out of them, oh well!! Anywho... here are a few pic`s and if the video loads, I may be able to do a few things the next time....Nope, you have to upload it to You Tube and then run it to here. Pic`s are fine!!

SHE LOOKS LIKE A LEGIDIMITTE CANNABIS SPECIMINE...YEAHHHHH!!
0021848.JPG

0031774.JPG

0051580.JPG

SHE FINIALLY IS LOOKING GOOD!!!
0061393.JPG

0071318.JPG

0091079.JPG

010987.JPG

THIS IS MY FAVORITE!!
0081207.JPG

That is it for now and will see what the FF does for her and to all those who have been watching....THANKS!!
Even though words have been limited seeing the names and likes is fuel and support in itself. Plus not to compare or out do, but the work of others is needed "To help You Grow"!! Just like religion... to whom or what you worship is less important as long as it promotes you to be a better person in OUR environments. Thanks again...Peace.....

:420: :Namaste: :thanks: :Namaste:

Great update, GF.:goodjob: She's looking top-notch in the beautiful Florida light. I'll watch with great and selfish interest how she responds to your feeding schedule given that I'm awaiting a delivery of organic feed myself. :high-five:

Howdy All 420 people and Happy Thirsty Thursday.
Just gave her, her 3 day soaking and said what the hell. Never a bad time to take a few pic`s and had some company too. My little friend Roscoe gave me a thumbs up and was licking his lips!!. When I brought her in yesterday evening, she was getting some really strong rays and we had winds pushing steady 15 mph`s. She was venting pretty good and she was putting out a lite mocha/chocolate musk-dank smell. Guesting it is the Skunk #1 in her starting to produce. Plus when I brush her leaves you get the smell of not just lime/lemon but also the sweetness of like a pink or ruby grapefruit. Very pungent!! If you have smelled your hands or notice the smell in the air after picking or handling tomato`s. The same intensity but fruity instead, a very good sign she is going strong. Also she is always thirsty, after re-pouring 1000ml`s into her she is only giving back 400 to 450 after a half hour. I take the time to re-pour it into her at least 7 or 8 times, so she is saturated. Last week it was 600ml after she dripped down. The mix // texture of the soil I am using is in a sense porous as I have to use a screen layer on the bottom of the pot to keep it from running out. Basic nylon window screen. I can pour it as fast as say a water fountain flows without it over flowing the pot and it runs right through her in a few seconds. What I like about this is if in the future if I do have the time to spend on a daily basis. It is almost like a ebb/feed system but you can use dilute solutions daily with alternating flush's. I believe that with a bit of practice and charting the PH of what drains out daily//weekly. You can plot and control what the plant can do after a few trials, over a period of months or entire growth cycles. With that and having two of the same strain handled exactly but with two different light or wattage combo`s. You can ( me) really start having some fun while learning the full potential of this JEWEL!! For any of you motor-heads out there, it is in a sense like tuning a Hemi. The engine block is the pot as far as Cubic Inches and your fuel/intake amount ( nuit`s) compared to un-burn exhaust ( lean or rich) determines horsepower-torque, the growth and performance of the plant. My friend works with hydro and he use`s a three part mixture from a company that that is no longer mentioned here. But he know the exact amounts of NPK and the minor nuit`s and elements. And use the PH fluxes and specific gravity of the solution, before and after to control his grows. He has a lot of time on his hands... and the cash to play hard!! Even though he does not use soil you can with the time apply the almost same thought process. Here are a few pic`s .......

0011862.JPG

IT`S 5:00 O`CLOCK SOMEWHERE!!
0021852.JPG

0031778.JPG

THESE ARE HER THREE MAIN (FUTURE) COLA`S
0041671.JPG

0051582.JPG

0061395.JPG

UNDER THE HOOD!!
0071320.JPG

SOME STEM ACTIVITY

010989.JPG

0081209.JPG

420_6_26.jpg

ROSCOS RE-VIEW

014644.JPG

013707.JPG

THIS IS FOR THE HELL OF IT!!

Bad_Cat_420.jpg

Hope you all have a great weekend and June is going bye-bye. This is almost the half way point for most and hope the next two months of growth serve`s you all well come September!!...Peace.....

Thank you and for stopping by. I was sure she was going to die back in the end of April. I had her outside along a fence that separates ours and neighbors properties. They have a lawn service guy who sprayed fertilizer and I am guesting some kind of poison for weeds and bug larvae. I only assume that some over spray got on her and fried the hell out of her. So for 4 weeks she did nothing, then most of May to recover. This last 3 weeks is the most growth she has had. I am glad that it happened in a way, for what I learned from it and do see it as an opportunity and not a mis-fortune. I do wonder what she would be like now, had she been given the full 8 weeks to develop. She is working her little ass off now and I know that what she does wind up as will be incredible!! Hang on and enjoy the ride, I also wish you luck and hope you have an easier go at it. But if you need to know one thing is don't count them out..... they don't call it weed for nothing!!...Peace.....

:420: :thanks: :thumb:

Yep, goofyfoot, weed-killer does what it says. The clue's in the name! I do my own garden - organically. With a little chemical help now and then for the aphids on the roses. :laughtwo:

She's looking lovely now. Happy for you, and I can feel your pleasure in her. Clever old thing, nature, eh? Smarter than we'll ever be, that's for sure. :circle-of-love:

Happy Sunday to All 420`ers.
Got some pic`s of her inside today and had to clean up her room a bit, she is happy about that. I have a couple of "VERMIN" bugs and not happy to see them. This is the first ones I have seen so far this season. Nothing will eat or even go near them. If you step on them it is as messy as a egg splattering. They move slow so spraying them with hair spray and a lighter or even a BB gun is your best option. They will destroy your shit!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And one female attracts 5 to 6 males so it is actually a herd!! They are bigger then Bic lighters.

I have an order in with the Big A for bottled light. I got a 250 watt 2.7K bulb and two 105 watt 5K full spectrum bulbs, all 3 CFL`s. The two 5k`s are white lite that a friend uses for his photo shoots and are close to real sunlight. This will put me at almost 600 watts of CFL- 2/3rds of that in flower spectrum. I am getting worried about having her outside as she is starting to stand out and heard from the landlady. She will be having visitors ( grand kids ) for a month and they will be running all over. Being I work 6 days a week and get home in the afternoon. I only have one real morning sun day now and my little porch area loss's all sunshine by 2:00 0`clock. So her indoor time is what she will be relying on. Also these next two months are disgustingly hot and humid, so this is a blessing. My AC is set at 80* and the thermostat is by the bedroom she is in. My utilities are included so the extra wattage will go un-noticed and as far as the heat. I have the vents shut off in the other rooms and doors shut while I work. Her lights on is 3:00 AM so it does not get hot till noon, I am home by then and kick the AC to 78*. Plus in 4 weeks, or when she tells me I will put her at 12/12. So even less heat to deal with and if her cabinet does rise to 82 to 84+ degrees till will only be for a few hours. But with the humidity in the low 40`s and air blowing on her, she will vent it out just fine. I love when a plan comes together. Take a look......

BUGS FROM HELL, AND THEY PISS OR SECREATE CHEMICALS THAT WILL BURN THE HELL OUT OF THEM

0061397.JPG

0081211.JPG

ALL THESE ARE HER AT 240 WATTS...120 @ 6K AND 120 @3.2K I WILL BE ADDING 250W @ 2.7K AND 210W @5K. THE ONE 12OW 6K BULB WILL BE PULLED AS IT HAS THE JUMBO END ON IT AND THE 250W 2.7K WILL GO WHERE IT WAS

0091081.JPG

010990.JPG

011849.JPG

012771.JPG

013708.JPG

014645.JPG

015584.JPG

016530.JPG

017480.JPG

018425.JPG

THESE LAST TWO ARE HER ON APRIL 29TH //MAY 1ST.....SHE HAS COME A LONG WAY, AND I LOOK AT IT AS A GREAT OPPERTUNITY TO HAVE GONE THROUGH IT. WHAT I HAVE LEARNED FROM IT YOU WILL NOT FIND IN A BOOK OR ANY FORUM..BUT MINE!!!.... BUT HOW BIG SHE WOULD BE, I STILL WONDER!!

0061308.JPG

alive.jpg

Thanks for stopping by and UPS should be here Wednesday with order. So I will use these as a gauge for this coming Sunday. She will only have 4 days with increased watts but what the hell, and will see!!...Peace.....

:420: :Namaste: :peace:

THANK YOU!!! I TAKE IT AS A COMPLEMENT AS YOUR WORK AND PERSONAL INVESTMENT SHOWS THROUGH..HANDS DOWN. AND NOT TO OUT DO YOUR OR OTHERS HERE, BUT TO USE IT AS THE "BAR" WE NEED TO STRIVE TOWARD!! I am looking toward a Northern Lights x something for the fall. With October through November supplying the first 4 weeks inside. Then 12 weeks at 18/6 and April thru May 12/12. that will leave most of June for 8 to 10 hours a day to "finish"....that is the plan at least!!! Thanks for stopping by and the likes are like " At Ahhh Boy!!!! " ...Peace.....

:420:

:Namaste: :peace:

Hey All been away for a bit but all is good. Do need to report that she is fine and dandy. I had received word from my landlady 10 days ago that the property had been SOLD. I had re-signed my lease in April and yes, this was a SURPRISE to me!! The out date is 8/31 so finding a new roof has been my mission. I gave her to a friend of mine and will see how she likes it. He has property outside and the change in the climate and light may screw her up. Yes it is only a plant and there are plenty of other seeds but...I do believe there are more then less of you out there. That don't see them like a tank full of goldfish that you just flush and say next!! The new local is a bit further inland more into the "pines"...RL will understand that one. I pay the utilities so will be re-evaluating the watts/gram theory !!! It was a lovely trip and the info and experience gained, you (I) could not buy or read about. So I would hope it is the same for ALL YOU, just sent this to fill you in. Thanks for stopping by and the next seed is just around the corner!!! Will see what happens..........Peace..............

:420: :Namaste: :thanks: :Namaste:

You're right, goofyfoot. No gardener can easily wave goodbye to any plant. Mrs Teddy bought a Poinsettia at Christmas. Can't stand 'em. But still watering it even though 40% of me wants to add it to the compost heap.

Good luck with the move. And let us know how the girl gets along.
:love: Mr Teddy

Thanks Mr.T,.... and I wish you well in your adventures also!!! The one good thing is that were I am moving to is a lot more rural. In fact there is a lot of dear, coyotes and bob cats still roaming the area besides wild hogs. More country then beach and surf. It will give me the chance to get back to my early days of growing in the woods in Pennsylvania and New Jersey. The only bad part is you cant spend to much time with them, ** keep going to you sight every 3 or 4 days** you either get caught or they steal your shit. I will give up one secrete that works and most wont believe it. We would put milk creates up in the top part of trees in early spring just as the leaves were filling in. You need to use heavy 3 inch eye hooks and tie them up but they will hold a 5 gallon bucket that weights 45-50 lbs. saturated!! Up 35 to 40 feet in the air you can keep trimming the trees growth so your plant gets the sun, and even if you only make two or three trips to your outdoor grow a month. You will leave a trail and evidence someone walked through there NO MATTER HOW CAREFUL YOU ARE. This way your off the ground and most people watch there feet and scan as to were there going. Our friends in Pennsy's biggest worries were that the deer or turkeys would find them before people would. I just don't want to invest in high end feminized seeds to chance them to the outdoors unattended. But I will still be looking in on all your guys progress and using it as fuel till I can apply my hands to it...Peace.....

:420: :Namaste: :thumb: :high-five:

Thanks for sharing your grow with us.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

In the future, whenever you complete a journal, please use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post, so we can be alerted to move it for you.

Hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom