Grow 1.5: G13 Haze and Some Sour Stuff

Hey guys/gals, I know it's been a while but I guess an update now is better than never, lol. Sorry I don't have pics at the moment. All is well for the most part. The sour kush and rocklock will be big yeilder. The sour cream will be decent and the g13 not so much. I think the g13 was stunted because of the nute strength, and never really took off. All it has produced so far is small popcorn. Now on the other hand, the rl and sk have buds as long as two soda cans stacked on top of each other. I see Dna is advertising the sour kush under their Reserva Privada lineup as Headband. Cant say what it smokes like but if you like very dense, stinky buds this ones for you(will be ordering a six pack of these shortly). The rl, has six nise size colas and buds all the way down to the tank. So far the Sc is a bit airy but still looks like it will yeild decent. Right now Im in the middle of week 7. Ready or not they gotta come down in the next 10-15 days. I will be going to jamiaca for a week at end of month, so I want to get them dryed,cured, and burped for at least a week before I go. I will have all this top notch smoke at home just to leave it and go smoke out of the country.:tokin::tokin::tokin:lol. Well I will have pics after chop, see ya:peacetwo:.

Depending on how "done" they are you could always leave them for a week. They are going to die anyway. I'd draw the line at some clear and others mostly cloudy.

You sayin letem go the week I'm gone. If so I considered that, but the wife wants everything cleaned up before we leave. Security measures. I'll definatlty push it to the limit tho.

Is this grow still alive?

If so, please update us with some pictures and info.

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to abandoned journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world!

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Back
Top Bottom