Grow AZ Soap Grow

Grow AZ

I received an unexpected Clone from a friend the other day so here is an unexpected grow journal.
Strain-The Soap (The Soap is a sativa dominant hybrid strain (70% sativa/30% indica) created through crossing the delicious Animal Mints X Kush Mints strains.)
Medium- Fox Farms Happy Frog Soil in 3gallon Cloth pots
Nutrients- Emerald Harvest
Lights- (Veg) = Spider Farms SF1000
Start Date- 6/15/2023
Started from- Clone

So my friend has a full size room a his grow room (8' ceilings) so he lets his plants get really tall. I however max out at 5' for my flower room so I need to keep my plants a little smaller. I decided to top this little lady against my better judgment but I felt it needed to happen. I needed up taking about 6" off of the top removing 3 sets of nodes. I then started some LST by tying the branches down and out towards the edges. She has also been moved out of her Solo cup and into her forever home in a 3 gallon cloth pot. Here are a few photos
tempImageCafolj.jpg
tempImage96PpQQ.jpg
tempImage904IdE.jpg
tempImageZQ7aPj.jpg

I received an unexpected Clone from a friend the other day so here is an unexpected grow journal.
Strain-The Soap (The Soap is a sativa dominant hybrid strain (70% sativa/30% indica) created through crossing the delicious Animal Mints X Kush Mints strains.)
Medium- Fox Farms Happy Frog Soil in 3gallon Cloth pots
Nutrients- Emerald Harvest
Lights- (Veg) = Spider Farms SF1000
Start Date- 6/15/2023
Started from- Clone

So my friend has a full size room a his grow room (8' ceilings) so he lets his plants get really tall. I however max out at 5' for my flower room so I need to keep my plants a little smaller. I decided to top this little lady against my better judgment but I felt it needed to happen. I needed up taking about 6" off of the top removing 3 sets of nodes. I then started some LST by tying the branches down and out towards the edges. She has also been moved out of her Solo cup and into her forever home in a 3 gallon cloth pot. Here are a few photos
tempImageCafolj.jpg
tempImage96PpQQ.jpg
tempImage904IdE.jpg
tempImageZQ7aPj.jpg
Looking 👀 good 👍 maybe next time if you buried her a little bit more she wouldn’t get as tall but she’s still a pretty girl. CL🍀

Looking 👀 good 👍 maybe next time if you buried her a little bit more she wouldn’t get as tall but she’s still a pretty girl. CL🍀
I actually buried her quite deep. The roots were pretty close to the bottom of the new pot. When I went to pick her up I peaked in my friends flower room and I was really surprise at how tall he let his plants get.

I actually buried her quite deep. The roots were pretty close to the bottom of the new pot. When I went to pick her up I peaked in my friends flower room and I was really surprise at how tall he let his plants get.
That’s all you can do then but still she looks really nice and I think 🤔 she’s going to be a very lovely lady 🥰. CL🍀

Update 6/18/2023
All is well, Not too much to report. I watered yesterday with a light mixture of Cali-grow A&B PH'd at 6.3 I bent and tied down the one of the top branches today and lightly cracked it. I think it will be fine if I just let it be. Other then that the plant is looking good.

tempImage3B410T.png

CEC0A483-B5C7-4D3D-A352-593B30530FAB_1_201_a.jpeg

Update 6/18/2023
All is well, Not too much to report. I watered yesterday with a light mixture of Cali-grow A&B PH'd at 6.3 I bent and tied down the one of the top branches today and lightly cracked it. I think it will be fine if I just let it be. Other then that the plant is looking good.

tempImage3B410T.png

CEC0A483-B5C7-4D3D-A352-593B30530FAB_1_201_a.jpeg
Looking great, let her have some resting time after a tie down.
She will bounce back quickly
No problem on the break, little scotch tape will fix it..
Cheers

Update 6/20/2023
Not too much to report today. She is just hanging out, growing bigger and mending her broken branch. The growth on the end of the broken branch is doing really well so I think we are in the clear. Im going to leave her Brace (tape) on for a while though. No need to water yet but possibly tomorrow. I also purchased some plant elevators to raise the plant out of the drip tray. 6 for $14 on amazon and they work great. Other than that we just keep checking on her and tell her how wonderful she is doing!! Cheers and thanks for checking in.

tempImage2feoH6.png

tempImageEYcwZb.png

tempImageROhWzs.png

tempImage4WE097.png

tempImagery9H9w.png

18900A25-EED4-4527-82B7-94AD61C1A906_1_201_a.jpeg

Update 6/24/2023

Soap is doing good. She has a few marks on one leaf that look like and I'm hoping I accidentally splashed some water on her (Picture #1 below). There is however another leaf that is starting to turn yellow along the veins. (picture #2) I'm not sure yet what this is. Other than that she is looking great. I moved the tie downs for the LTS out a little bit and that will probably be the last training towards the outside that I will do as My grow room isn't big enough for a 3' wide plant. I will probably move the light a bit further away here soon too. I watered her today as well with a 1/2 gallon of my mid-veg mix from the last watering which had a little cal-mag and Recharge added in. That is about all to report today, I'll check back in a few days

IMG_3376.jpeg

IMG_3377.jpeg

IMG_3375.jpeg

IMG_3374.jpeg

Update 6/29/23

SOAP is doing great. I'm really happy with the shape she has taken with he LST I have done with her. I had some spider mites in the flower room so I took the precautions and emptied out the veg room and super cleaned it and checked out all of the plants in their. All seems good at this point but we will keep our eyes open for the little buggers. She got a feeding on 6/27 with an Early veg mixture with a PH of 6.3. So far this grow is cruising along nicely, the brown spots on the leaves are no longer an issue so I think the water spot burns was correct and the yellowing of the leaves along the veins has subsided so I think that was just a need for feeding. I'll report back in a few days. Thanks for checking in.

tempImageQl8vfx.png

tempImagem1S8VQ.png

tempImageykirJQ.png

Soap is Back! We took a little break from journaling to get some work done but we are back. Not too much to report as Soap is looking great in the Veg room. The LST that I did on her turned out great imo and I'm excited to see how she flowers out. She's My little Bonzai plant. She got a feeding on 7/3 with Late Veg mix + Cal-Mag to run-off with a PH of 6.2. On 7/5 I started removing all of the under brush we'll call it and she really started looking nice. Move forward a few days to 7/9 And she has received a watering of Cal-Mag and ReCharge. Her leaves are getting a little darker green then I like so we held off on the nutrients for this last watering/feeding. She has been getting a water/spray bath about every other night at lights out keeping her clean and healthy. I'm really excited about the shape she has taken with the LST. She is just fun to look at!! here are some photos

tempImageTWTu4k.png

tempImage9gs84I.png

tempImage4Ujok2.png

Back
Top Bottom