Grow Journal Of Unknown Genetics - Advice Welcome

does it make much of a change that you can notice because i have been very lazy with ph on this trial run but sometimes the ph is around 5.7-8 and others mid 6 long story short sometimes i go in there and they have literally grown inches over night and others taking weeks to show noticable changes do u think this is due to ph or just growth bursts over its natural life because i havent really seen any changes in colour to show any type of defficiency

it means the difference between a disapoiting harvest and a great one bro and I would be willing to bet those growth spurts were when your ph was 5.7-5.8 like you said.its not hard,set it at 5.5 and check it after a couple days. you can let it drift as high as 6.1 but since your plants are small you probably wont have to adjust if your changing your res once a week.

have done a huge change up today moved the 3 monsters away from the light added another gully etc will post pics later tonight !

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info! :blushsmile:

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

Back
Top Bottom