Grow Journal Of Unknown Genetics - Advice Welcome

am going to take a few clones for outside iv decided and am going to redo a cloner for less stress and less size so a lucky friend will get given the beta version will update later today with finished diy project

am going to take a few clones for outside iv decided and am going to redo a cloner for less stress and less size so a lucky friend will get given the beta version will update later today with finished diy project
Unless you need more than eight, the 5 gallon bucket cloner is pretty much more than enough. I always like smaller systems that can be modified to fill my area. Lucky friend you have....:cheesygrinsmiley:

have changed my mind again am just going to wait for a mother to grow cant afford to lose those more than worthy colas to be already vegging am using this grow as a worst case senario strain gearing up for the good looking gurlies

day 16 - big clean up today changed res cleaned everything and reset nutes to a ph of 6.6 i am pretty happy with that not sure if i should drop it lower or not but will see how they look in a day or 2 i also took alot of fan leaves and underneath of the plant off to try get some growth going would love your imput guys!
1024x768_bestfit_2_3.jpg
1024x768_bestfit_4_1.jpg
1024x768_bestfit_6_1.jpg
1024x768_bestfit_10_.jpg
1024x768_bestfit_11_1.jpg
1024x768_bestfit_5_2.jpg

Looking really good. Hey I notice when check the TDS meter my plants eats and drink more evenly when I keep the ph at 5.8 and it was easy to deal with nutrients deficiencies.

Yes, .. sometimes the Ph is moving up and down when is at 5.8 but is because the Ph changes when you plant feed. Some nutrients absorption makes Ph goes up and others down. Finding the right Ph for your plant means more nuts yo eat.

day 17 big diy day today my back isnt happy now tho niether will my misses later massages all night ! soo new to the story another dwc bucket for mother plant and germinated Anesthesia Feminised seed has gone in hopfully it sprouts had a really wierd green thing attached to the tap root coming out of the seed should of taken a pic maybe rot maybe maybe a twisted seed coming leaf first i dont know any thorts or experience would be greatly thanked ! AND !!!! new and improved cloner and i must say judges please come to the stand as i think it looks very clean which is always what we are going for!!!
1024x768_bestfit_3_3.jpg
1024x768_bestfit_4_2.jpg
1024x768_bestfit_5_3.jpg

Day 21 big update !!! so clones are going well will give them another 2 weeks or so as im really having trouble getting the 2 runts to catch up im topping the others and trying to give them every opportunity to catch up but the others just grow to fast i dont know what to do have also upgraded dwc buckets they now have independant drippers to keep water flow and alot of air and i think they are loving it critical is just starting to get first set of leaves and Anesthesia is just about to grow is in the bucket and reaching for the stars have also been very busy finished other equipment like cloners gullys etc pics will follow and also some comments would be great i have 2 feminized seeds in my buckets now strains are as said before but what im wanting some advice with is i have seeds waiting they are as follows Bomb seeds THC Bomb Feminised , Green House White Rhino Feminised , World of Seeds Legends Mazar Kush Feminised out of these i want 2 mothers which ones ? would love some feedback on how everybody thinks things are going so far and there insight on the things bothering me thanks !
20121209_160227.jpg
20121209_160216.jpg
20121209_160059.jpg
20121209_160109.jpg
20121209_160135.jpg
20121209_160142.jpg
20121209_160147.jpg
20121209_160203.jpg
20121209_155948.jpg
20121209_160002.jpg
20121209_160436.jpg

i have just fucked one of my babies was taking foliage off and doing some training and accidently snaped the main tap root and 95% of the roots with it will it survive ? and i mean 95 % of root system lost shuld i just chuck it and put a seedling in and flower it right from the start to not have an empty spot please help guys and gals !!!

i know i cant believe it so basically the root mass flows down the nft system to at least the next plant when i was training them i was slowly turning them towards me not know the tap root was turning like a screw then i went to change it position i pulled it out but the tap root along with the rest was still sitting in the bottom of the gully, as soon as i put the pump etc back on the other 7 looked amazing and gratefull for giving more light to and less foliage but the one that had been fucked was looking like it was going down drooping the fan circulating air was evan to harsh for it, today its still alive and not as sad as it was but im thinking it has lost all its main supply of life shuld i just cut my losses with it and put my critical seedling that i put in to replace the runt that heard me and came alive please help hae no idea what to do ?

thanks old man but the strain is just a throw away strain i have a mother of the strain i want but its only one day old from the hust being removed so i have to wait a while before cuttings im slowly starting to think nft although very easy just doesnt stand up to a decent dwc so after this trial grow i might make the next all dwc but will have to check finances when the ime comes has anyone brought buckets online that ship worldwide ?

hahahahahaha thanks hozona means haps you wont make the mistakes i haVE in all these years i have never !! but all in all its still surviving i wana give it another weeks to rocover then they can flower regardless if it gets left behind ! will do a pic update very soon has any body got instructions to making a recurculating dwc setup would be greatly appresiated i have a general idea i just dont know how the actual recurculation works how the pump is set up and how the water level stays the same in all the buckets or is it just gravity the water will sit level with every bucket and recurculating will just relevel itself ? any insight would be greatly appriated!

Back
Top Bottom