Grow Journal Of Unknown Genetics - Advice Welcome

hey 420 seeds have arrived convineintly the same day as my moms passing away ill be back in a few days you guys will be amazed to see how well clones have taken to the nutrient film system after i transfered them from my cloner but everyone has to wait in the mean time i am only going to veg untill my three mother seeds are ready for perpentual grow so the mothers will be - Anesthesia from pyramid seeds - thc bomb from bomb seeds and Amnesia Bilbo from Genehtik seeds am very satisfied will the sponsers of 420 that i went threw to get these strains and beleive that these will be what i seek they are geminating now and will keep you posted from the start of the strains to finish wish me luck over the next few days and i will get everything up to date when i return thanks :420:

im Back veg room is half pie done still need to make room for cloner have made a mother plant bucket that is germinating as we speak soo basically i will have a mother in a dwc bucket my cuttings in a diy cloner and plants vegging in my nutrient film technique system will eventually be a perpentual grow my flower room will be 2 sets of nft systems so 16 sites so hoping i can have 8 cuttings rooted every 4 weeks that way i will harvest 8 each month but will play it by ear at this stage have 21 days left before flower room needs to be ready iv been hopeless lately guys am so behind but will get my journal back under control from now on ................ few pics of the 8 chosen ones they other 4 cuttings i had were xmas presents given early had 100% success rate with my cloner by the way people!
1024x768_bestfit_2_.jpg
1024x768_bestfit.jpg
1024x768_bestfit_3_.jpg

so im having major problems in theory my ph has been ruffly 6 - 7 ph mainly from just being lazy have had alot going on lately all i have been doin is using tap water and some basic nutrients. I have just finished sorting my veg area and have revamped everything changed nutients to what i will be using for this run of clones so i done a flush of the res with water that had been sitting to remove clorine etc and then changed res to my nutrient solution the ph was 6.4 i wasnt quite happy and added some ph down to about 5.8 just trial to see what works best then literally over night i now have yellowing leaves on under growth and new growth seems to have changed colour aswell i not for the best I have one seed which has sprouted in a dwc bucket which will be replacing the number 8 clone as its not doing its job and dont have time for that as i have 4 that are 14 days veg and 4 well 3 that are 7ish days in veg i dont want a tent that doesnt flower horizontal to eachother so the first 4 i have been topping and will start training to give the others time to catch up in hight anyway i changed the res to my new nutrient solution and this happened but i also changed my dwc bucket that is for my Anesthesia Feminised seed it is germinating at the moment that will be a really good strain for a mother i think but at the moment it has a Royal Queen Critical Feminised already strouted to replace runt cutting and the critical looks like its a really healthy deep green colour does anyone think this is because its to young to be affected by a deficiency or would it be becuase of adding ph down to nutrient film system res i didnt add the ph down to the dwc as it was 5.8 without adding ph down so ph today both read 5.9 after recalibration can someone please help ill add pics in 5 mins

Temps
1024x768_bestfit_2_1.jpg
Setup
1024x768_bestfit_5_.jpg
Royal Queen Critical
1024x768_bestfit_9_.jpg
Anesthesia
1024x768_bestfit_3_1.jpg
First 4 day 14 veg pics
1024x768_bestfit_11_.jpg
1024x768_bestfit_11_.jpg
1024x768_bestfit_12_.jpg
second 4/3 depending if critical has to take someones place
1024x768_bestfit_8_.jpg
1024x768_bestfit.jpg

Doesn't appear you need much help. If I were to hazard a guess I would say nitrogen deficiency, but there are others who know more than I. Looks very similar to mine and will be interested in comparing as we move through this grow....I am subbed, let the experiment begin!:cheesygrinsmiley::tokin:

hahah yeah thanks m8 im looking foward to comparing to let the games begin i done a full res change and going to again today just to make sure ph is comfortable ill also do a pic update how long are you vegging for hozona ?

hahah yeah thanks m8 im looking foward to comparing to let the games begin i done a full res change and going to again today just to make sure ph is comfortable ill also do a pic update how long are you vegging for hozona ?
I think I will do a 45-60 day veg. I am waiting for my last bloomer to finish...I am going to use the MH for their first week in the tent, then 24 to 48 hours dark, then 12/12 until harvest. That's the plan...but we ALL know about Murphey's Law...:rofl::tokin:

yeah story of my life bro lol so guys im calling today day 15 for clones and will keep everything more detailed from now on will take some pics now so i need some advice all 8 clones are just starting to take off, i thort one was going to be a runt so germinated a royal queen critical to take its place murphys law the clone has come to life and the critical is in my dwc mother plant bucket but cant stay because my Pyramid Anesthesia is germinating as we speak which i have wanted to be my mother i also have thc bomb seeds, white rhino, mazar kush all feminised and xskunk regular seeds hidden away for when i think things are up and running and i wont lose the strains threw bad choices would love some advice to see if you guys think its worth taking a few cuttings off clones vegging atm or are they to small as i want at least 2oz per plant and will flag clones if they will change my goal in the past i had a bubblegum in a nft it was only veg for 4-6 weeks and got 6oz soo i was pretty happy as i got 6oz off 4 of the same but in soil so for now i will veg them for 30 more days 1/1 is flowering date at this stage will post pics now trying to get my better half to get some cloths off for the pics dw guys it will happen sooner or later 420 rep hahaha

yeah story of my life bro lol so guys im calling today day 15 for clones and will keep everything more detailed from now on will take some pics now so i need some advice all 8 clones are just starting to take off, i thort one was going to be a runt so germinated a royal queen critical to take its place murphys law the clone has come to life and the critical is in my dwc mother plant bucket but cant stay because my Pyramid Anesthesia is germinating as we speak which i have wanted to be my mother i also have thc bomb seeds, white rhino, mazar kush all feminised and xskunk regular seeds hidden away for when i think things are up and running and i wont lose the strains threw bad choices would love some advice to see if you guys think its worth taking a few cuttings off clones vegging atm or are they to small as i want at least 2oz per plant and will flag clones if they will change my goal in the past i had a bubblegum in a nft it was only veg for 4-6 weeks and got 6oz soo i was pretty happy as i got 6oz off 4 of the same but in soil so for now i will veg them for 30 more days 1/1 is flowering date at this stage will post pics now trying to get my better half to get some cloths off for the pics dw guys it will happen sooner or later 420 rep hahaha
I used to take clones that weren't big enough...IMO You need at a minimum of three or four nodes. I have had better luck because I won't take clones from plants that don't deserve to get cloned...healthy mothers make healthy babies:cheesygrinsmiley:

Any thorts people would love some more feedback should i wait till my Anesthesia becomes a healthy strong mother which will mean no outdoors this year as i live in southern hemisphere is you cant tell by my pimp accent haha does anybody think ill get away will a cutting off each clone that is vegging ?

these cuttings are of unknown genitics hozona you reakon they will be sativa dominent from the traits its growing ?

Back
Top Bottom