Grow tent on line

tav

ran into a great deal sounded alittle fishy it was backed by amazon . they have a 2x4x60 for $59
tent ,tool, spectrum light and a exhaust fan. don't expect it to be top grade. just got an email saying it's shipped .
we'll wait and find out.

ran into a great deal sounded alittle fishy it was backed by amazon . they have a 2x4x60 for $59
tent ,tool, spectrum light and a exhaust fan. don't expect it to be top grade. just got an email saying it's shipped .
we'll wait and find out.

what's the brand ?

🔥
🛒
Elevate Your Green Ambitions with VIVOSUN GIY 4x4 Grow Tent System!
🌟
Experience optimized growth with the VS1000 LED light, 440CFM fan & carbon filter combo.
🌱
Perfect for indoor gardening and compatible for diverse plant types, it's the seamless setup every green thumb dreams of!
🍃
🏡

🔥Amazon Clearance Sale,VIVOSUN 4x4 Grow Tent: VS1000 LED, Fan, Filter & 48x48x80 Setup.

1f525.png

1f525.png
1f6d2.png
Elevate Your Green Ambitions with VIVOSUN GIY 4x4 Grow Tent System!
1f31f.png
Experience optimized growth with the VS1000 LED light, 440CFM fan & carbon filter combo.
1f331.png
Perfect for indoor gardening and compatible for diverse plant types, it's the seamless setup every green thumb dreams of!
1f343.png
1f3e1.png

_nc_ohc=2FsI1VXkRHUAX-f1PaJ&_nc_ht=scontent-bos5-1.jpg

it's definitely not on amazon.
i'm pretty sure that's a scam site. it's been built to look like amazon. check your credit card activity.

confirmed through several sources it's a definite scam site.

edit : @tav - contact your credit card company immediately and cancel your card.

I just use amazons app.. it’s a thousand times easier, and stuff like this doesn’t happen. May as well enjoy the convenience before the robots chase us into the sewers.

Can’t even find the @VIVOSUN VS1000 light for less than 100$ never mind the tent and exhaust fan both of which would likely cost as much or more than the total. All the other tools are more expensive than the total as well when added together

IMG_6968.png

I just use amazons app.. it’s a thousand times easier, and stuff like this doesn’t happen. May as well enjoy the convenience before the robots chase us into the sewers.

@tav is online but not responding. i'm sure he just left the computer on and is elsewhere. pretty certain he is getting poorer by the minute.

Can’t even find the @VIVOSUN VS1000 light for less than 100$ never mind the tent and exhaust fan. All the other tools are more expensive than the total as well.

the scam price for that kit is 10% of the original price. too good to be true. should've set off several red flags.

the entire script and pics were ripped directly from amazon.

Even if you receive a knockoff light I HIGHLY suggest you do not use it unless you want to burn your grow to the ground. Lights are something you really shouldn’t go off brand for. There are some fairly priced, decent quality lights from reliable manufacturers that won’t be as much of a risk.

Even if you receive a knockoff light I HIGHLY suggest you do not use it unless you want to burn your grow to the ground. Lights are something you really shouldn’t go off brand for. There are some fairly priced, decent quality lights from reliable manufacturers that won’t be as much of a risk.

they're not sending him anything lol ..

I was thinking the same thing

I was thinking the same thing

they've got his personal info... why would they send anything ? the whole idea is to get his info and plunder him before he realizes what happened.

sending even a knockoff would eat into their profit. these guys act like a business. it's not some goof in his parents basement. they're a long running well -established scam that has had resources poured into it.

@tav is online but not responding. i'm sure he just left the computer on and is elsewhere. pretty certain he is getting poorer by the minute.

the scam price for that kit is 10% of the original price. too good to be true. should've set off several red flags.

the entire script and pics were ripped directly from amazon.

Honestly I avoid trying to purchase things online if they’re not on Amazon. I never trust any of the google results, I NEVER trust social media ads. Amazon has done a good job at making me feel like it’s the only safe online place lol.

I live in a metro area with small businesses though so I can buy most things I want/need cheaply with ease in person. I will buy seeds online, but only from really reliable breeders, and only from the breeder themselves, I don’t like seed banks.

Shopping online is gonna be one of those things I just can’t get over unreasonable paranoia about. I don’t even like DoorDash, haven’t ubered, etc.

Honestly I avoid trying to purchase things online if they’re not on Amazon. I never trust any of the google results, I NEVER trust social media ads. Amazon has done a good job at making me feel like it’s the only safe online place lol.

I live in a metro area with small businesses though so I can buy most things I want/need cheaply with ease in person. I will buy seeds online, but only from really reliable breeders, and only from the breeder themselves, I don’t like seed banks.

Shopping online is gonna be one of those things I just can’t get over unreasonable paranoia about. I don’t even like DoorDash, haven’t ubered, etc.

normally folk have been routed to scam sites thinking they were on amazon. the apps are very easy to crack. i would never use them. it's easy to fake an online security cert.

the safest is only ever use a computer when purchasing and vet the url personally before proceeding.

amazon is the most faked site in north america.

For me i find a good trustworthy supplier and stick with them if i but online and i keep my cash in a safe but for only bill money goes in the Bank i usually buy local and pay cash as well as going in the gas station to pay for gas because of skimmers and so far i haven't been ripped off I don't do Amazon so much only if I have to

For me i find a good trustworthy supplier and stick with them if i but online and i keep my cash in a safe but for only bill money goes in the Bank i usually buy local and pay cash as well as going in the gas station to pay for gas because of skimmers and so far i haven't been ripped off I don't do Amazon so much only if I have to
I've been LUCKY!

Back
Top Bottom