Growing Autos in CoCo

Autoflowermafia

420 Member
I was told that growing in coco is like hydroponics The nutes I’m using are General Organics Go Box in 5 gallon buckets strain fastbuds Girl Scout Cookies
Lights Yueme 1500 watt Led Cob Light actually wattage 300(very powerful light btw)/ and a Mars hydro 300 actually wattage 150/ 3 plants please help I fed my girl that popped and she turned light green flushed the coco shes still growing thank God but only time will tell the actual damage does anyone have a feeding schedule they can provide for autos in coco I would really appreciate it

With flash
6B141CD0-9361-4C45-B305-CE85E5342574.jpeg

Without flash
F8111CA7-1607-4402-B21F-792B5F70C3E2.jpeg

Yes coco is hydro, there are no nutrients in coco so feed daily, feed to run off, honestly I'm having an issue growing an auto in coco but that is due to improper lighting, my 2 photo plants I recently harvested from coco did good, those were under proper lights. You already have good lights so ph your nutrient mix to 5.8, it doesn't have to be perfect but keep it in that 5.8 to 6.2 range and your good, different nutrients are taken up at different ph levels but 5.8 is the target in coco. You can start at quarter strength nutrients and bump it up as the plant tells you too. I feed twice a day to 10 - 20% run off, it flushes out the old nutes and draws oxygen into the coco, the runoff helps avoid nutrient lock out and salt build up.
Read the feeding in coco in my link, you'll get a ton of information from the first few pages.

Happy growing!

Yes coco is hydro, there are no nutrients in coco so feed daily, feed to run off, honestly I'm having an issue growing an auto in coco but that is due to improper lighting, my 2 photo plants I recently harvested from coco did good, those were under proper lights. You already have good lights so ph your nutrient mix to 5.8, it doesn't have to be perfect but keep it in that 5.8 to 6.2 range and your good, different nutrients are taken up at different ph levels but 5.8 is the target in coco. You can start at quarter strength nutrients and bump it up as the plant tells you too. I feed twice a day to 10 - 20% run off, it flushes out the old nutes and draws oxygen into the coco, the runoff helps avoid nutrient lock out and salt build up.
Read the feeding in coco in my link, you'll get a ton of information from the first few pages.

Happy growing!
Thanks so much about to check it out now turned my baby light green guess the feed was too strong

Thanks so much about to check it out now turned my baby light green guess the feed was too strong
I don't always do coco, but when I do, I like marshmallows in it :rofl:
I’m using soil on this other auto grow maybe you can help me out on this one fox farm ocean crest
Well I hope you have the trio nutrient line that goes with the FFOF :thumb: if so just follow the chart and they grow themselves...no PH pen, no trying to figure out whats wrong, just water and feed and they will be beautiful :morenutes:

But of course I will help if I can, just give me a shout with an @MochaBud and I'll see what I can do :snowboating:

Happy growing!
This^

canuckush was spot on!
nothing more to add really, except for welcome to:420:

also I noticed with the buckets you have for pots, how many holes are in the bottom of those, the more the merrier, the better drainage a person can get, the better!:thumb:

Back
Top Bottom