Playerunknown's Auto Grow In Coco!

okay crisis averted, I diluted 1ml ph down into 1 cup water and added it in increments. got it to 5.7 so I said good enough on my fifth try :rip: I did the flush, 9 gallons each and then fed with the nute values above^ Each plant got 6 cups of nute feed which with all the saturation just went right through into the saucers. anyways here's some pics :D
GSC#1 day 43 1.jpg
GSC#1 day 43 2.jpg
critical+2.0 day 43 1.jpg
critical+2.0 day 43 2.jpg
GSC#2 day 43 1.jpg
GSC#2 day 43 2.jpg
white widow day 43 1.jpg
white widow day 43 2.jpg

Those tombstones are making me nervous!

This is why a TDS meter would be helpful. Without one maybe the best course of action would be to lower the first two parts and raise the third of that's the bloom one.

Someone more familiar with the trio might have a better idea...
thank you, I'm gonna look into getting one. The bottle says to use 5ml gro, 10ml micro, and 15 ml bloom. I think next feeding I'm gonna leave the grow at 1.5, put the micro up to about 4 and put bloom up to 5-7ml and put calmag up to 5ml. see what happens from there

Hello dropping my unsolicited 2 cents on your plant issues. The answer is both. You have tip burn on several leaves indicating note-burn. You also had an issue early on which you corrected, but the ugly leaves will not get better. All the new growth looks healthy. Stay the course for a bit longer on nutrient ratios. Better yet, when you get a PPM meter, then consider going up when you know the value going in. Cheers, I will follow along!

Hello dropping my unsolicited 2 cents on your plant issues. The answer is both. You have tip burn on several leaves indicating note-burn. You also had an issue early on which you corrected, but the ugly leaves will not get better. All the new growth looks healthy. Stay the course for a bit longer on nutrient ratios. Better yet, when you get a PPM meter, then consider going up when you know the value going in. Cheers, I will follow along!
thanks wally! appreciate you tagging along and putting in your 2 cents :) check out my other journal, harvest is right around the corner! :Namaste::Namaste:

Hello , player well I'm gonna throw my 3 cents into the ring , I have done lots of very successful coco grows , so problem # 1 a ph and ppm pen (or meter ) is a must , the ph and ppm have to be exact , I use the same G.H. nutes as you. Give 1 ml of cal mag and 1 ml of flora micro ,1ml of flora grow and 1 ml of flora bloom to 4 liters of r.o. water , should put your ppm`s at just under 300 ppm , then ph this solution to 5.8(YES 5.8 EXACT) and slowly feed the whole 4 liters to 1 plant , yes let it run out the bottom of the pot , this is done once every day .THE RUN OFF FLUSHES OUT THE DAY BEFORE FEEDING. The plant will take what it needs from that days feeding and when you feed the next day you replace what it took up.Coco is a form of hydroponics it should always look a dark brown in color , never let it dry out at all .the nutes have to be added in this order also. Always keep this ph and the nutes at this level you are flushing the coco every day and adding back what the plant took. Low nute levels but feed it every day , you want a good heavy run off 25%. What ever damage to the plant is done it will not fix this , just watch for the new grow it should be a nice even green color .
20181225_111710[7656].jpg

Hello , player well I'm gonna throw my 3 cents into the ring , I have done lots of very successful coco grows , so problem # 1 a ph and ppm pen (or meter ) is a must , the ph and ppm have to be exact , I use the same G.H. nutes as you. Give 1 ml of cal mag and 1 ml of flora micro ,1ml of flora grow and 1 ml of flora bloom to 4 liters of r.o. water , should put your ppm`s at just under 300 ppm , then ph this solution to 5.8(YES 5.8 EXACT) and slowly feed the whole 4 liters to 1 plant , yes let it run out the bottom of the pot , this is done once every day .THE RUN OFF FLUSHES OUT THE DAY BEFORE FEEDING. The plant will take what it needs from that days feeding and when you feed the next day you replace what it took up.Coco is a form of hydroponics it should always look a dark brown in color , never let it dry out at all .the nutes have to be added in this order also. Always keep this ph and the nutes at this level you are flushing the coco every day and adding back what the plant took. Low nute levels but feed it every day , you want a good heavy run off 25%. What ever damage to the plant is done it will not fix this , just watch for the new grow it should be a nice even green color .
20181225_111710[7656].jpg
very well put and in depth noob thank you! so only 1ml of each nutrient daily? and when you say flushing the coco every day, is that just adding the new gallon of nute water in each day or does that mean giving each plant the 9 gallon flush each day?

Just the 1 gallon of nutes every day , this will cause the coco to flush itself with the 1 gallon , Do not flush coco with just plain water like you do with soil , it screws with the natural ph balancing that coco does on its own , this is what they call ph ranging , the coco, the water will run out the bottom and sides of the cloth pots , don't worry if algae does start to grow on the sides of the cloth pots , it won't hurt your plants at all , when your plants are about 2/3rds in to flower you will probably have to up the ppm`s of the feed by about 50 ppm -350ppm then but still 5.8ph .these 2 crown royal are 2nd week in flower , topped and lollipopped in a closet ,
20190116_060902.jpg
20190116_060857.jpg

Just the 1 gallon of nutes every day , this will cause the coco to flush itself with the 1 gallon , Do not flush coco with just plain water like you do with soil , it screws with the natural ph balancing that coco does on its own , this is what they call ph ranging , the coco, the water will run out the bottom and sides of the cloth pots , don't worry if algae does start to grow on the sides of the cloth pots , it won't hurt your plants at all , when your plants are about 2/3rds in to flower you will probably have to up the ppm`s of the feed by about 50 ppm -350ppm then but still 5.8ph .these 2 crown royal are 2nd week in flower , topped and lollipopped in a closet ,
20190116_060902.jpg
20190116_060857.jpg
very nice healthy looking plants! I really appreciate the advice. I'm going to start doing this and see what happens. Due to funds I likely won't be able to grab a PPM meter until the 29th or so when I get my next pay. todays day 43 and 3 of my plants are projected at 63 and 65 days. without a ppm meter when and by how much should I up the nutes? cheers :)

Hello , amazon has a ph and a ppm pen for about $20.00 bucks each , just to remember to calibrate them every week or two before you test your feed , and be sure to get a bottle of storage solution for your pens also , worth about $10.00 bucks.helps keep the life of the pen longer as you never want them to dry out either as it screws up the electrode in the pen.

Back
Top Bottom