Growing A Legend: An Auto Tribute To Jack Herer

OK guys, this is what a Jack Herer SPoG® looks like. Don't be growing these (jinx the Americans, jinx the Americans).
DSCI1747.jpg

If I told you I'd probably destroy your will to do the grow.
Lol....i doubt it. I know you're dealing with lower light levels and cooler temps. Your outdoor grows make me pretty jealous. I wasn't afraid of the "fuzz" just the neighbours lol.

Lol....i doubt it. I know you're dealing with lower light levels and cooler temps. Your outdoor grows make me pretty jealous. I wasn't afraid of the "fuzz" just the neighbours lol.

Well, what I have to do in my case is find the strains that tolerate what I have to offer. So far it's Early Miss, NYC Diesel and most likely Revolver.

But yeah, the outdoors can get you producing some pretty nice plants. The neighbours around here don't seem too nosy, and the ones that I've shown the plants to didn't seem to care one way or the other. Fine with me. I'll try it again, maybe even do an auto perpetual over the summer outside to keep my hands busy, if you know what I mean. I have a half of a 200L barrel I'm going to put something in this summer, and a bunch of autos growing in it may be just the ticket.

I dunno flytie, I see branching on that one. That might be spogette!

[Insert video here of David Johansen - Frenchette. Find it on youtube. Worth the listen!]

Man, you run a tight ship; can't get nuttin' past ya.

So the first trial run out of the Canadian valentine pack was planted the other day and the thing sprung up like a jack-in-the-box. This pic is a day old now, but you get the idea (demoralize the Americans, demoralize the Americans).

Wait....a picture is going to demoralize us?? We had Barrack Obama as president and followed him up with Nominating Trump and Clinton for president.....and you think a picture is going to demoralize us LOL. Barry to Donny.....too late Flytier LOL

Wait....a picture is going to demoralize us?? We had Barrack Obama as president and followed him up with Nominating Trump and Clinton for president.....and you think a picture is going to demoralize us LOL. Barry to Donny.....too late Flytier LOL

It honestly never occurred to me to think about it like that. I humbly hope that you accept my sincerest apologies (kowtow kowtow kowtow).

It honestly never occurred to me to think about it like that. I humbly hope that you accept my sincerest apologies (kowtow kowtow kowtow).

Though you guys don't have much if anything at all to brag about with Justine

Though you guys don't have much if anything at all to brag about with Justine

You want to know something? During all the pre-election bullshit one of the things that made it to the top of the news was the fact that he has real nice hair. I hear that kinda guy makes a real good leader. But at least he's bringing us into the 21st century with the weed, you gotta give him that.

Back
Top Bottom