Growing A Legend: An Auto Tribute To Jack Herer

Ya germination can be funny. Had some freebies Mulanje in a water bottle for two weeks now and one finally starting to pop. Big thick shells and near a space heater for warmth. Now if once the tap roots show they'd take to soil every time I'd be a happy Moose haha

You want to know something? During all the pre-election bullshit one of the things that made it to the top of the news was the fact that he has real nice hair. I hear that kinda guy makes a real good leader. But at least he's bringing us into the 21st century with the weed, you gotta give him that.

I refuse to give him any credit. Dude is an idiot.....like 99% of elected officials. Whores for hire....every last one of them.

Ya germination can be funny. Had some freebies Mulanje in a water bottle for two weeks now and one finally starting to pop. Big thick shells and near a space heater for warmth. Now if once the tap roots show they'd take to soil every time I'd be a happy Moose haha

Two weeks! That's a seed with guts! Save it for a mother plant ha.

My problem was that I set up my growing room in the spring when everything was warming up and once the frost hit I ran into lots of problems. Half my seeds didn't germinate, and most of the ones that did are stunted. But things seem to be going good since I got things up off the floor
DSCI1732.jpg
DSCI1740.jpg

Happy Sunday morning fellow competitors...and to the Canadians too. Time to get the old makeshift humidity dome out, and start to work on this JH auto. Thanks to Mr Stanks, I get to help the Americans teach our northern neighbors how to grow the cannabis....sounds good eh?

Happy Sunday morning fellow competitors...and to the Canadians too. Time to get the old makeshift humidity dome out, and start to work on this JH auto. Thanks to Mr Stanks, I get to help the Americans teach our northern neighbors how to grow the cannabis....sounds good eh?
Sounds good; I need help.

When everyones got a bean to pop well get the okay from van for americans and fly and guy for canada

What about you Illizm....did you get your beans yet? We should be getting close to being ready to rock and roll on this friendly ass whipping!

Van Stank is hooking me up and I am ready to represent...

Any conditions or goals I need to know? I was planning on starting it in my current Winter Box and transitioning to GH as weather provided. I am using fabric pots and soil.
I think the whole idea is just to grow to the best of your abilities. We're all using different setups to see what does a good job of growing.

I think the whole idea is just to grow to the best of your abilities. We're all using different setups to see what does a good job of growing.

Spoken like someone thats worried about being over run with by superior growers from 'Merica LOL!

Back
Top Bottom