Growing A Legend: An Auto Tribute To Jack Herer

I run all my plants in my homemade Stank Soil. Waterings will be with ACT (Aerated Compost Tea) with EWC (Earth Worm Castings) and ground Kelp. I don't use any nutrients or check PPMs....just water with either plain water or ACT. I will be growing in either 7 gallon or 8 gallon smart pots. Living Organic Soil all the way for me. Lighting will be in the small tent under the Perfect Sun Dwarf Star (18/6) for as long as I can.......and then move her to the bigger tent to finish under the Fluence Spydrx Plus at 12/12. I guess there is the possibility that she might be able to stay under the Dwarf Star.......but we will see.

Thanks to everyone that is participating in this. Should be a great time with a bunch of great growers growing out a great strain in honor of a great man.
Couldn't a' said it better myself, Yank, I mean Van.

Nope, not yet Fly. I expect it today or tmrw though. My girls gonna be pretty jealous of the lipstick kiss mark on the envelope lmao....

Better hope that was snow-proof lipstick!

How are any of the rest of y’all, from either side of the boarder, gonna run yours?

7 gallon smart pot with Dead Inorganic Soil/perlite, Firefox nutes, LST, lighting by the sun during the day and a MarsHydro 300 at night. Bugs courtesy of my garden ;)

As of right now, I haven't heard back from anyone saying it won't work. Give everyone til Friday to hopefully get everything they need. Illizm hasn't got his beans yet, but should either today or tomorrow. Guy needs his as well.....and I am working on getting all BHs information to get his spreadsheet updated. Assuming all that happens, and no one has any issues that pop up between now and the 12th, we should be good.

Checking in...spreadsheet has arrived! Thanks VS :). Is the 12th soak day (for those who soak) or soil day?

I'd think it would be good for either; it'll be a few days before a seedling is established either way. Think of a soil plant as a replacement for soak and paper towel.

So here's a quick run-down of what I'll be doing with mine.

Living/Organic soil mix that's about 20% EWC, 30% peat moss and 50% perlite plus Down to Earth amendments: Bio-Live, Neem Seed Meal and Azomite.
Will use kelp meal/EWC teas periodically
EarthJuice's Big 5 line on backup
Also will be using "LABS"
315W CMH light
5 gallon pots

BONUS FUN

Since I am throwing this into the middle of a feminized seed making project I've got going, I will probably hit the JH with some of the feminized pollen. I've got 5 different Panama x Malawi clones and a Platinum Girl Scout Cookies x Cherry OG to hit it with. Hoping to get some autos fem crosses out of it.

I only wish I could run it 24 continuous through flower to get that extra yield.

Anyone doing Hempy????

Found my 3 freebies of the Jack herrer autos I got so I'm in

I'll start after germing in soil I think, I may do root riots in Hempy solo cup, most likely soil. Then transplant into my hemp pot, probably a 2.5gal but may do a Frankenstein pot, we shall see

AN Sensi ph perfect nutes either way

Lights is a question, if my GROWant room is available that is where they go, if not I'll start under T5 and move when I can

This should be fun, cuz God knows I need to grow more plants right now....lol

I did a rough calculation based on Crop King's website of 9 weeks flowering. 9w = 63 days. My autos have pistils by 36 days so I used that for veg. 63+36=99 days growing time. If we all have sprouts by Feb 14th (calendar day 45) then we should all be harvesting on calendar day 144 (May 24th).

Just an estimate for anyone working out tent space plans!

Anyone doing Hempy????

Found my 3 freebies of the Jack herrer autos I got so I'm in

I'll start after germing in soil I think, I may do root riots in Hempy solo cup, most likely soil. Then transplant into my hemp pot, probably a 2.5gal but may do a Frankenstein pot, we shall see

AN Sensi ph perfect nutes either way

Lights is a question, if my GROWant room is available that is where they go, if not I'll start under T5 and move when I can

This should be fun, cuz God knows I need to grow more plants right now....lol

Where'd you get your JHs?

I did a rough calculation based on Crop King's website of 9 weeks flowering. 9w = 63 days. My autos have pistils by 36 days so I used that for veg. 63+36=99 days growing time. If we all have sprouts by Feb 14th (calendar day 45) then we should all be harvesting on calendar day 144 (May 24th).

Just an estimate for anyone working out tent space plans!

Nothing wrong with sativa dominant for the May 24. I had it calc'd out to about the same. My JHs are budding around week 5.

I did a rough calculation based on Crop King's website of 9 weeks flowering. 9w = 63 days. My autos have pistils by 36 days so I used that for veg. 63+36=99 days growing time. If we all have sprouts by Feb 14th (calendar day 45) then we should all be harvesting on calendar day 144 (May 24th). Just an estimate for anyone working out tent space plans!

If you are running them under more than 16 hours of light they probably will be ready sooner. I plan on 20/4 for the first 6 weeks at least.

If you are running them under more than 16 hours of light they probably will be ready sooner. I plan on 20/4 for the first 6 weeks at least.

Will they be ready sooner or will they just be bigger when they're ready at the same time? I'm kind of leaning toward the second one.

Back
Top Bottom