Growing A Legend: An Auto Tribute To Jack Herer

Oh, I feed mine exclusively Miracle Grow for Acid Loving Plants from germination to harvest. And autos love 8/16. Too much light will kill them. Works for me every time :).

You?

Pretty much the same but also keep my temps in the high 50's or so...

I was going to use Christmas lights for this grow? They're led!

Oh, I feed mine exclusively Miracle Grow for Acid Loving Plants from germination to harvest. And autos love 8/16. Too much light will kill them. Works for me every time :).

You?
Omg shed. Fuck i laffed out loud at that.....Priceless! I hope a noob doesn't show up right now lol.
Something I learned is Windex as a PH down. The multisurface purple one works best!

I rough seeds up in a matchbox with sandpaper inside, then drop them in a bowl of distilled water I keep in the dark on the warming mat (in the winter anyway). If it hasn't sunk after 12 hours I tap it and that usually sends it to the bottom. When it splits (after about 24 hours) it goes tap down into the peat puck (with the bottom cut open so as not to interfere with the tap root when the mesh gets removed. The peat puck goes under a CFL for light and warmth, and as soon as the leaves surface it goes into the pot (final pot if it's an auto) in the sun.
Now there's a thought. I have access to deionized water at work. Goes from the water line through a carbon filter. I should be bringing that home for my seeds.

Ok, so I just emailed out the spreadsheet to all the american growers.... Illizm, InTheShed, TheFertilizer, 425Jesse, TheMadDabber, CS, Vex (I will see you over dinner)....your spreadsheet should be there when it gets there. I figure that we should be able to get this grow under way within a week or so baring anyone needing us to hold off for anything.

Get your soil and coco or whatever else it is you grow in all prepped and ready to go Team USA! Things are about to get interesting up in dis mu'fucka!
What, we don't get a spreadsheet here in the Great White North?

You?
Well, since the ruderalis is a Russian subspecies I'm going to do an outdoor grow in the snow. I'll plant it where the dog goes for a crap.

Noob , Yea i resemble that but i know better than to believe 1/2 what ya hear and 3/4 what U see . I have got to hang around for this , it's going too be too good ! :volcano-smiley:

Pretty much the same but also keep my temps in the high 50's or so...

Why so high?? I Like to keep the temps in the low 40s and I use some of the organic brackish water for even better results.

Damn fly, missed this all together. I’m in sunny Seattle Washington, lol.

Please stop talking to the enemy!! Our goal is to destroy their will to compete, not be friendly.....are you not getting the point of this grow Jesse? Sheesh.....LOL The canadians are the enemy! Now trash talk them!!!

Please stop talking to the enemy!! Our goal is to destroy their will to compete, not be friendly.....are you not getting the point of this grow Jesse? Sheesh.....LOL The canadians are the enemy! Now trash talk them!!!
Damm Yanks.

Back
Top Bottom