Growing A Legend: An Auto Tribute To Jack Herer

Fkn loaded deck.....whoah!. All good eh Fly.... we can take these guys lol!

Fkn loaded deck.....whoah!. All good eh Fly.... we can take these guys lol!
The butter machine is going in the mail today buddy. I'll PM you if the get me tracking info .

The butter machine is going in the mail today buddy. I'll PM you if the get me tracking info .
Sick, thanks Dabs! Anything for you...k brother...

I should avoid the second and third guesses and keep my comments to myself from the get-go. But then my Newfie sense of humour and inherent sarcasm get the better of me and... well, you know what comes then... stupid comments that have the potential of offense where none is intended.
Ill step lightly as to not cause offence and beg forgivness, truely am a bumbling fool sometimes and need to be put in sidebar more than is necessary. Guy tells me to avoid paper towel when soaking the seeds as per your advice. Ive got a hand full of girl scout cookiez hoping to get a small sog going. I left one seed in the cup a week too long and my tap was unbelievable. I dont know what i was trying to achieve besides sorry.

Ill step lightly as to not cause offence and beg forgivness, truely am a bumbling fool sometimes and need to be put in sidebar more than is necessary. Guy tells me to avoid paper towel when soaking the seeds as per your advice. Ive got a hand full of girl scout cookiez hoping to get a small sog going. I left one seed in the cup a week too long and my tap was unbelievable. I dont know what i was trying to achieve besides sorry.
Actually illizm, I avoid soaking altogether and go straight to pot. How long do you soak for anyway?

Alaskan blood moon
6ad05f4109dd0405bbc9c53bb45b24ef.jpg
84640e43d9bbdc2809a5d492c91b7e9e.jpg
e60773e2f6c96e1e4d7d9bb33d55d17f.jpg
08a453b2cc33eea57052cbe518467164.jpg
f608b8c0206a17c73dc225edb561076b.jpg

Back
Top Bottom