Growing A Legend: An Auto Tribute To Jack Herer

Shit that's like dropping someone's steak after BBQing it lmfao.. ....you must have got a funny look at the PO. Envelope all wet and used looking, smelling like a used domer.. .....beautiful!! Quote a mental image lol..... thanks brother!

Shit that's like dropping someone's steak after BBQing it lmfao.. ....you must have got a funny look at the PO. Envelope all wet and used looking, smelling like a used domer.. .....beautiful!! Quote a mental image lol..... thanks brother!

What, you sound like you've never eaten a bbq'd steak that you picked up off the ground. But I just fired in the mailbox. I got the stamp at the PO yesterday.

Sometimes ill write a reply then censor myself.. i think if i say whats next itll be better but then ill third guess myself
I should avoid the second and third guesses and keep my comments to myself from the get-go. But then my Newfie sense of humour and inherent sarcasm get the better of me and... well, you know what comes then... stupid comments that have the potential of offense where none is intended.

We're all friends here....i haven't had a "momentary lapse of reason" ......YET LOL!

Funny...... yesterday I was at the hydro store and I saw 4" pots that were 11 1/2" tall......hmmm!

Didn't know there was a friendly contest going down. Here's a pic of 4 week Auto Jack Herer from Crop Kings, only one that went.
8150dae6a605ddcf6ba6653b21f0c136.jpg

Didn't know there was a friendly contest going down. Here's a pic of 4 week Auto Jack Herer from Crop Kings, only one that went.
8150dae6a605ddcf6ba6653b21f0c136.jpg
Nice bro... thanks for sharing that. Whereabouts are you?

Greenhouse cheese week 1 veg

RDWC

84da65d27ca4e35f58a507293db669e5.jpg
6e56d7a9c02e98ad2c18d6b40a76b4a5.jpg
93ed4a286f9e9fcbcb6bbb8fa83e9589.jpg
e5734e065cb9f3b296198d18dfc5ab35.jpg

Really enjoying the thread , what is the round things in the pot there Love2grow28 ? Thanks

What round thing do you mean the net pot? or the Hydroton clay pebbles? Thanks

Ok, so I am recapping the American's roster

I have Myself, TheMadDabber, Illizm, InTheShed, The Fertilizer, and joining us late....Vex.

If I am missing anyone that is doing this grow with us, please let me know.

Back
Top Bottom