Growing With Freedom Of Seeds

the product I use is also canola oil based. works wonders.
cant seem to convince people on here to give it a chance. :rolleyes:
can make your own with oil and castile / dish soap.
doubles as pm preventative and works on other pests too.
It's the only option, can't be using chemicals, nada, it works well:thumb: and well established buds are not badly affected :peace:

Description

SMC Spidermite Control by Ionic, a Natural Product Against Red Spider​

SMC Spidermite Control by Growth Technology (Ionic) is highly effective against mites and red spider mites. It is totally natural and safe for your health and the environment. It can be sprayed well into the flowering period since there is no waiting period required before your cannabis buds can be smoked.
SMC Spidermite Control is an exceptional product which can sort out problems related to red spiders and mites in outdoor and indoor crops. It kills mites by smothering them, which is why you need to cover them with product. This means that you'll need to spray both the tops and the bottoms of your plants' leaves to make sure there are no stragglers. Repeat the process 10 days afterwards if you see new mites. Great product to add to your Black Domina 100% Feminized plants and keep them healthy.

This product can also be used during advanced stages of the flowering stage, although you should avoid spraying the buds in case the flavor is altered. If you do spray the buds, it's perfectly fine as it doesn't leave any sort of toxic residue.

Dosage and instructions for use of Spidermite Control SMC by Growth Technology:​

Mix 25 ml in 1 L of water and spray both sides of leaves.

A single dose should be enough to eradicate the problem. We recommend repeating the treatment every 10-12 days to maximize results.

Composition of Spidermite Control SMC by Growth Technology:​

• 94% canola oil.
  • 5% triethanolamine.
  • 1% coriander oil
Excellent! Thank you so much. I like to know, then I can try to find similar local product.

Super Lemon Haze feminised seeds
Satdica Bulk Seeds

Sprouted 28/10 - now 73 days old 09/01
The 10 Super Lemon Haze seedlings that were planted into a 7 ltr pot with ATAMI light mix compost, where put into flowering 12/12 light cycle on 12/11, i put a shelf up in the flowering room just for this purpose to get the SLH seedling closer to the light source.
Super Lemon Haze is now flowering for 58 days 09/01.

I started with 10 Super Lemon Haze growing in the same pot, i removed one plant from the pot, because it was completely covered by all the other plants towering over it in the same pot, there are now nine plants left growing in the same one pot.
All plants are looking extremely healthy and strong! as you can see by the photos uploaded.

I removed lower down stems/branches to allow better air movement.
With the use of small bamboo canes and green garden bind wire, i have trained each plant away from the center and away from each other to create more space between each plant.

I transfered the 9 Super Lemon Haze seedlings into a bigger 10 ltr size pot 27/12.
This is allowing more root growth space for the 9 seedlings crammed into a 7 ltr size pot, plus they were drinking like an Irish-man and needing more and more frequent watering/feeding

Super Lemon Haze is devouring the plagron Alga Bloom, plus these The Green Brand LED lights are drenching Super Lemon Haze with the perfect light spectrum!, i have kept a constant continuous strong fan circulating air round and throughout the plants in the room.

I had taken one lone Super Lemon Haze planted it up in a 7 ltr size pot and placed it outside in the garden under the natural sunlight, she is now back inside the flowering room with her sisters flowering since 12/11 she's been flowering 58 days.

I found Red Spider Mites on all plants growing from feminised seeds, this was after the discovery of Spider Mites on my Freakshow clone 16/12

I have sprayed thoroughly with SMC Spidermite Control
on 03/01 on all plants in flowering room, i am happy to say it's working very well, and it is having the desired effect of killing and stopping the mites from multiplying!
I will spray again with 25ml of SMC Spidermite Control to 1 ltr of water 10/01, 7 days after first spray 03/01
The Plants as you can see are now in there advanced stage of flowering, but the damage from spraying is minimal!
Little or no damage at all has been caused by the spraying of SMC Spidermite Control.

This is an amazing natural and highly effective spider Mite Control!

Super Lemon Haze started flowering 12/11 and
is now flowering for 58 days 09/01.

The third photo is one single Super Lemon Haze planted up in a 7 ltr size pot, and she is looking very nice with lovely big chunky buds, she comes from the same batch of Super Lemon Haze feminised seeds originally sprouted on 28/10.

Super Lemon Haze is smelling so nice with a vapour scent of lemons, typical sativa aroma, citrus lemon zest.
delicious yummy yummy.

To be continued, please keep following

Freedom Of Seeds 50% Discount!

Freedom of Seeds Offering 50% Discount across our 3 brands! Plus another 10% more when you sign up for our newsletter! That's a 60% discount on all our seeds! Cali Strain Feminised Bulk Seeds...
www.420magazine.com
(Growing With Freedom Of Seeds)
and you will always find the latest developments on all strains in this continuous GJ, constantly adding new strains into the mix as we evolve and grow.

On this continuous GJ you can watch the development of all the following feminised seed strains.

1) (Onyx Reloaded) Regular Auto seeds from (Flash Seeds) 26/09 Completed her seed production in 86 days.
2) Purple Kush) which has finished and completed her flowering time in 45 days, this is very fast!
3) Party Monster) finished and has completed her flowering time in 53 days.
4) Strawberry Yields) aka Strawberry, has now finished flowering after only 45 days! this is very fast!
5) GMO Cookies) which has finished and completed her flowering time in 61 days.
6) Freakshow) Clone, after 54 days flowering Freakshow finished, cured and ready for toking.
7) Super Lemon Haze)
8) Gelato Cookies)
9) Romulan)
10) 4 Kingdoms) aka 4 Kings
11) Mango Sherbert)
12) AK47 Auto fems)

Most of the above strains were sourced from (Satdica Bulk Seeds) except (4 Kingdoms) aka (4 Kings) sourced from (Freedom of seeds) and Onyx Regular Auto seeds sourced from Flash Seeds.

Thanks for watching and showing interest in my GJ over and out Sprout :ganjamon:

and you will always find the latest developments on all strains in this continuous GJ, constantly adding new strains into the mix as we evolve and grow.

On this continuous GJ you can watch the development of all the following feminised seed strains.

Super Lemon Haze started with
10 Super Lemon Haze growing in the same pot, 9 seedlings in one 10 ltr size pot.
Screenshot 2024-01-09 at 13.20.43.png

Super Lemon Haze after spraying with SMC Spidermite Control natural spider Mite Control, no damage to buds!
Screenshot 2024-01-09 at 13.21.51.png

1 Super Lemon Haze planted up in a 7 ltr size pot
Screenshot 2024-01-09 at 13.22.13.png

SMC Spidermite Control, This is an amazing natural and highly effective spider Mite Control!
Screenshot 2024-01-08 at 20.46.06.png

Gelato Cookies 3 Feminised seeds
Satdica Bulk Seeds

Popped 3 Gelato Cookies Feminised seeds on 06/11
Now 68 days old - 10/01.

planted up into a 7 Ltr size pot 18/11 with ATAMI Janeco light mix compost.

Feeding Gelato Cookies with plagron Alga Bloom, 4ml per ltr of water.
Also keeping constant strong air circulation round and throughout the plants in the room.

Gelato Cookies is flowering nicely now 51 days.

I brought back inside to the flowering room 2 Gelato Cookies sister seedlings 27/11, i put them outside in the garden under the natural sun, i had intended to give them away to an amigo.

They are from the same batch of seedlings as the indoor Gelato Cookies, 2 of the 3 seeds initially sprouted on 06/11.

I have planted both Gelato Cookies from outside in to a 7 ltr size pot 07/12.

The big Gelato Cookies flowering nicely now 51 days, and looking like she is reaching the end of her flowering period! she's full of big shiny globs of resin! sparking sticky goodness.

I have sprayed thoroughly with SMC Spidermite Control on 03/01 on all plants in flowering room, i am happy to say it's working very well, and it is having the desired effect of killing and stopping the mites from multiplying!
This is the last spraying she will receive, no need for any more SMC Spidermite Control, even if she does have a few mites by i harvest her next week? i do not give a flying dam:cheer:

I will stop feeding and start flushing her with PH water 6.5 for another week before harvesting her.

I will allow the 2 little Gelato Cookies to continue on flowering, not looking great? i will spray them again tonight.
These are the 2 Gelato Cookies sister seedlings brought back into the flowering room 27/11.

Gelato Cookies cannabis seeds - Freedom of Seeds

High quality Gelato Cookies seeds for reasonable prices. Free seeds with every order, discreet shipping and payment. Gelato Cookies strain
freedomofseeds.com

To be continued, please keep following (Growing with Freedom of seeds)

Thanks for watching and showing interest in my GJ over and out Sprout :thumb:

Freedom of Seeds Offering 50% Discount across our 3 brands! Plus another 10% more when you sign up for our newsletter! That's a 60% discount on all our seeds! Cali Strain Feminised Bulk Seeds...
www.420magazine.com

1) (Onyx Reloaded) Regular Auto seeds from (Flash Seeds) 26/09 Completed her seed production in 86 days.
2) Purple Kush) which has finished and completed her flowering time in 45 days, this is very fast!
4) Strawberry Yields) aka Strawberry, has now finished flowering after only 45 days! this is very fast!
6) Freakshow) Clone, after 54 days flowering Freakshow finished, cured and ready for toking.
7) Super Lemon Haze)
8) Gelato Cookies)
9) Romulan)
11) Mango Sherbert)
12) AK47 Auto fems)

Gelato Cookies flowering nicely now 51 days

Screenshot 2024-01-09 at 21.43.42.png

Gelato Cookies Now 68 days old - 10/01.
Screenshot 2024-01-09 at 21.44.11.png

Screenshot 2024-01-09 at 21.44.27.png

Gelato Cookies full of big shiny globs of resin! sparking sticky goodness
Screenshot 2024-01-10 at 09.56.21.png

2 Gelato Cookies sister seedlings brought back into the flowering room 27/11.
Screenshot 2024-01-09 at 21.45.11.png

the product I use is also canola oil based. works wonders.
cant seem to convince people on here to give it a chance. :rolleyes:
can make your own with oil and castile / dish soap.
doubles as pm preventative and works on other pests too.
I use @Sierra Natural Science it’s effective and ez to use but I have also used Dr.Bonner’s with red pepper added for an extra kick. CL🍀

Romulan Feminised seeds
Satdica Bulk Seeds

3 Romulan seedlings were planted up into 7 ltr size pots with ATAMI Janeco light mix compost.
I put them directly into the flowering room on the 10/12 on a 12/12 light cycle.
All 3 Romulan seedlings will remain in the same 7 ltr size pot for the entire duration of flowering.

3 Romulan seedling are now 44 days old since prouting the feminised seeds on 28/11.
They are already in flowering 33 days now! and looking healthy strong and very robust.
I am feeding them now with Plagron Alga Bloom, 4 ml per ltr of water.

3 Romulan seedling are developing at an xccelerated speed since my last report on 18/12.
I have had to open the center of the 3 seedlings planted together in one 7 ltr size pot, using 3 bamboo canes to pull them apart away from each other to allow more air to flow throughout the 3 seedlings.

Beautiful big leaf pure indicas are ramboing there way into fat chunky healthy specimens only after 5 days since last report.

The buds are forming nicely! even though they are taking a battering from sprayed thoroughly with SMC Spidermite Control on 03/01 and again 10/01.

4 and a half week into flowering since 10/12.

I have sprayed thoroughly with SMC Spidermite Control on 03/01 and again 10/01 on all plants in the flowering room, i am happy to say it's working very well, and it is having the desired effect of killing and stopping the mites from multiplying!

Romulana feminised seeds, Romulana Strain info

High quality Romulan feminised seeds for reasonable prices. Free seeds with every order, discreet shipping and payment. Romulan strain info.
freedomofseeds.com

www.420magazine.com

7) Super Lemon Haze)
8) Gelato Cookies)
9) Romulan)
11) Mango Sherbert)
12) AK47 Auto fems)

Most of the above strains were sourced from (Satdica Bulk Seeds) except (4 Kingdoms) aka (4 Kings) sourced from (Freedom of seeds) and Onyx Regular Auto seeds sourced from Flash Seeds.

Screenshot 2024-01-11 at 21.36.50.png

Satdica Bulk Seeds

Now 68 days old - 10/01.

Feeding Gelato Cookies with plagron Alga Bloom, 4ml per ltr of water.
Also keeping constant strong air circulation round and throughout the plants in the room.

Gelato Cookies is flowering nicely now 51 days.

I brought back inside to the flowering room 2 Gelato Cookies sister seedlings 27/11, i put them outside in the garden under the natural sun, i had intended to give them away to an amigo.

They are from the same batch of seedlings as the indoor Gelato Cookies, 2 of the 3 seeds initially sprouted on 06/11.

I have planted both Gelato Cookies from outside in to a 7 ltr size pot 07/12.

The big Gelato Cookies flowering nicely now 51 days, and looking like she is reaching the end of her flowering period! she's full of big shiny globs of resin! sparking sticky goodness.

I have sprayed thoroughly with SMC Spidermite Control on 03/01 on all plants in flowering room, i am happy to say it's working very well, and it is having the desired effect of killing and stopping the mites from multiplying!
This is the last spraying she will receive, no need for any more SMC Spidermite Control, she may have a few mites by the time i harvest her next week? i do not give a flying dam:cheer:

I will stop feeding and start flushing her with PH water 6.5 for another week before harvesting her.

I will allow the 2 little Gelato Cookies to continue on flowering, not looking great? i will spray them again tonight.
These are the 2 Gelato Cookies sister seedlings brought back into the flowering room 27/11.

High quality Gelato Cookies seeds for reasonable prices. Free seeds with every order, discreet shipping and payment. Gelato Cookies strain
freedomofseeds.com

www.420magazine.com

7) Super Lemon Haze)
8) Gelato Cookies)
9) Romulan)
11) Mango Sherbert)
12) AK47 Auto fems)

Gelato Cookies flowering nicely now 51 days

Screenshot 2024-01-09 at 21.43.42.png

Gelato Cookies Now 68 days old - 10/01.
Screenshot 2024-01-09 at 21.44.11.png

Screenshot 2024-01-09 at 21.44.27.png

Gelato Cookies full of big shiny globs of resin! sparking sticky goodness

2 Gelato Cookies sister seedlings brought back into the flowering room 27/11.
Screenshot 2024-01-09 at 21.45.11.png
The flushing has begun, fattening up nice and chunky, only watering with 6.5 ph for another few more days, last 5 days only water.
4 more days of flushing and she is coming down to papa

Gelato Cookies
Screenshot 2024-01-12 at 18.34.03.png

Gelato Cookies
Screenshot 2024-01-12 at 18.38.57.png

Gelato Cookies
Screenshot 2024-01-12 at 18.40.02.png

4 Kingdoms aka 4 Kings
Freedom Of Seeds

(4 Kingdoms)
all 3 seeds sprouted 06/12, they were planted directly in to a 7 ltr size pot with ATAMI Janeco light mix compost.
Feeding with mild dose of Plagron Alga Grow, 2 ml to 1 ltr of water when they were only small seedlings.
They were left under my 100W LED red grow light for 16 days.

4 Kingdoms aka 4 Kings are now 39 days old since sprouting the seeds 06/12

They were put in my flowering room shelf on 22/12 and the light cycle is set on 12/12 for flowering, they have been in the flowering light cycle for 24 days.

The (4 Kingdoms) seedlings all planted up in one 7 ltr size pot are looking good and healthy and advancing into flowering with signs of stretching.

All 3 (4 Kingdoms) look like they have different phenos and all 3 are different sizes.

I have sprayed thoroughly with SMC Spidermite Control on 03/01 and again 10/01 on all plants in the flowering room, i am happy to say it's working very well, and it is having the desired effect of killing and stopping the mites from multiplying!

An OG strain, triple mix lineage Los Angeles OG Kush and Triple OG, Together, these strains create a well-balanced hybrid that delivers an experience unlike any other.

Buy 4 Kingdoms Cannabis Seeds - Freedom of Seeds

High quality 4 Kingdoms cannabis seeds for reasonable prices. Free seeds with every order, discreet shipping and payment. 4 Kingdoms strain info.
freedomofseeds.com

(Freedom Of Seeds 50% Discount Across 3 Seeds Brands)

And you will always find the latest developments on all strains in this continuous GJ, constantly adding new strains into the mix as we evolve and grow.
Thanks for watching and showing interest in my GJ over and out Sprout :Rasta:

7) Super Lemon Haze)
8) Gelato Cookies)
9) Romulan)
11) Mango Sherbert)
12) AK47 Auto fems)

4 Kingdoms aka 4 Kings
are now 39 days old since sprouting the seeds 06/12, 3 seedlings in one 7 ltr size pot.
Screenshot 2024-01-14 at 11.18.02.png

Mango Sherbert 6 feminised seeds
Satdica Bulk Seeds

Mango Sherbert
6 feminised seeds have entered the growing with (Freedom of seeds) arena 19/12

Planted directly in to a 7 ltr size pot with ATAMI Janeco light mix compost 26/12.
Seedlings are 26 days old.

3 Mango Sherbert were put into my flowering room, on shelf on 29/12, the light cycle is set on 12/12 for flowering, they have been in the flowering light cycle for 16 days now 14/01.

All 3 Mango Sherbet are looking healthy and strong and spider mite free!

Feeding with Plagron Alga Bloom 4 ml to 1 ltr of water.

Mango Sherbet strain - Mango Sherbet Cannabis Seeds

Quality Mango Sherbet cannabis seeds for reasonable prices. Free seeds with every order, discreet shipping and payment. Mango Sherbet strain info.
freedomofseeds.com

www.420magazine.com

7) Super Lemon Haze)
8) Gelato Cookies)
9) Romulan)
11) Mango Sherbert)
12) AK47 Auto fems)

Mango Sherbet Seedlings are 26 days old and flowering 16 days

Screenshot 2024-01-14 at 19.32.04.png

AK47 Auto feminised seeds
Satdica Bulk Seeds

My AK47 Auto feminised seeds needed testing back in 19/11, so i placed a 3 seeds in a glass of water the usual way i sprout my seeds.

But when the the seeds popped i kept them outside in the garden planted in a 7 ltr size pot with ATAMI Janeco light mix compost and placed under the natural glorious sunshine.

1 AK47 Auto feminised seedling got eaten by a snail so i was left with only 2 seedlings from the 3 seeds popped.
Now they are 35 days old 23/12.

On 20/12 i put them inside in my flowering room on 12/12 flowering light cycle on the shelf close to the light source as an experiment to see how quickly the AK47 Auto fems would finish under a 12/12 light cycle.

Since bringing AK47 Auto feminised seedlings inside to the 12/12 flowering light cycle 20/12, i am surprised to see it continue more into vegetative growth mode?
They have been showing signs of flowering buds since i brought them inside to the 12/12 light cycle 20/12
But their flowering has slowed down, and the vegetative growth mode has taken over the development of these 2 AK47 Auto feminised seedlings?

AK47 Auto
is 3 times the size now 15/01.
26 days flowering in 12/12 light cycle and both plants are thriving equally side by side in the same 7 ltr size pot!

Feeding regularly with Plagron Alga Bloom 4 ml to 1 ltr of water.

Buy AK-47 Auto Cannabis Seeds, AK-47 Autoflowering seeds

www.420magazine.com

7) Super Lemon Haze)
8) Gelato Cookies)
9) Romulan)
11) Mango Sherbert)
12) AK47 Auto fems)

Screenshot 2024-01-15 at 10.14.13.png

Screenshot 2024-01-15 at 10.13.56.png

Screenshot 2024-01-15 at 10.13.33.png

Satdica Bulk Seeds

Now 68 days old - 10/01.

Started the 12/12 Flowering cycle on 19/11 until 14/01 for the last 57 days.

Gelato Cookies has completed flowering after 57 days.

She was harvested on 14/01 after flushing her on plain ph'd tap water 6.5 for 4/5 days.
Fully cured and ready for toking after only 7/8 days drying.

She has a deliciously fruity dank! which reeks from this very sticky glossy lady, her intense taste is deep and strong, with skunky flavors that hits you right at the back of your throat that is smooth enjoyable.
Her up lifting high is quite intense after 5 minutes in from a toke, cosy warm and energetic :ganjamon:

2 Gelato Cookies sister seedlings in flowering room since 27/11, i put them outside in the garden under the natural sun, i had intended to give them away to an amigo.

They are from the same batch of seedlings as the indoor Gelato Cookies, which are 2 of the 3 seeds initially sprouted on 06/11.

They were both planted in to the same 7 ltr size pot on 07/12.

I have sprayed both remaining Gelato Cookies thoroughly with SMC Spidermite Control on 03/01 - 10/01 and again 17/01 on all plants in flowering room, i am happy to say it's working very well, and it is having the desired effect of killing and stopping the mites from multiplying!
And what's totally amazing is! the SMC Spidermite Control is not interfering with the budding or flowering of all flowering plants in the room!
Zero harm have come to flowers and buds after spraying with SMC Spidermite Control!

The 2 little Gelato Cookies continue to flower nicely, they both look like 2 very different pheno's
1 plant is looking fat and robust! while the other little odd puny looking GC's is growing in a stunted slightly deformed way.
Still i find both very interesting,while they manifest and display 3 different growth habits.
It's difficult to know why all 3 grow differently? perhaps they experienced some trauma or shock somewhere in there short lifes?

One thing is for sure! they are all interesting, extraordinarily, enjoyable and entertaining specimens.
2 Gelato Cookies sister seedlings from the same batch of seeds, brought back into the flowering room 27/11.
I am looking forward to seeing where these two lovely little ladies take me in the next couple of weeks.

freedomofseeds.com

www.420magazine.com

7) Super Lemon Haze)
8) Gelato Cookies) after 57 days flowering Gelato Cookies is finished, cured and ready for toking.
9) Romulan)
11) Mango Sherbert)
12) AK47 Auto fems)
Most the above strains were sourced from (Satdica Bulk Seeds) except (4 Kingdoms) aka (4 Kings) sourced from (Freedom of seeds) and Onyx Regular Auto seeds sourced from Flash Seeds.

Gelato Cookies
has completed flowering after 57 days.

Gelato Cookies harvested 14/01 deliciously fruity dank! which reeks from this very sticky glossy lady
Screenshot 2024-01-21 at 11.59.41.png

2 Gelato Cookies sister seedlings together in a 7 ltr size pot
Screenshot 2024-01-21 at 11.46.04.png

Gelato Cookies 1 plant is looking fat and robust
Screenshot 2024-01-21 at 11.46.24.png

Gelato Cookies little odd puny looking GCookies is growing in a stunted slightly deformed way.
Screenshot 2024-01-21 at 11.46.57.png

Satdica Bulk Seeds

Sprouted 28/10 - now 85 days old 21/01
The 10 Super Lemon Haze seedlings that were planted into a 7 ltr pot with ATAMI light mix compost, where put into flowering 12/12 light cycle on 12/11, i put a shelf up in the flowering room just for this purpose to get the SLH seedlings closer to the light source.
Super Lemon Haze is now flowering for 70 days 21/01.

I removed lower down stems/branches to allow better air movement throughout the inside of the plant.
With the use of small bamboo canes and green garden bind wire, i have trained each plant away from the center and away from each other to create more space between each plant to grow.

I transferred 9 Super Lemon Haze seedlings into a bigger 10 ltr size pot 27/12.
This is allowing for more space for root growth, 9 seedlings are crammed into a 7 ltr size pot, plus they were drinking like a lot of water/feed and needing more and more watering and feeding as they advance into flowering.

Super Lemon Haze is devouring the plagron Alga Bloom, plus The Green Brand LED lights are drenching Super Lemon Haze with the perfect light spectrum!, i have kept a constant continuous strong fan circulating air round and throughout the plants in the room.

I had taken one lone Super Lemon Haze planted it up in a 7 ltr size pot and placed it outside in the garden under the natural sunlight, she is now back inside the flowering room with her sisters flowering since 12/11 she's been flowering 70 days.

I found Red Spider Mites on all plants growing from feminised seeds, this was after the discovery of Spider Mites on my Freakshow clone 16/12

on 03/01 10/01 and 17/01 on all plants in flowering room, i am happy to say it's working very well, and it is having the desired effect of killing and stopping the mites from multiplying!
I will spray again with 25ml of SMC Spidermite Control to 1 ltr of water 10/01, 7 days after first spray 03/01
The Plants as you can see are now in there advanced stage of flowering, but the damage from spraying is minimal!
Little or no damage at all has been caused by the spraying of SMC Spidermite Control.

is now flowering for 70 days 21/01.

The third photo is one single Super Lemon Haze planted up in a 7 ltr size pot, and she is looking very nice with lovely big chunky buds, she comes from the same batch of Super Lemon Haze feminised seeds originally sprouted on 28/10.

Flowering 10 weeks until now, some of the pheno's in the same pot are showing signe's of reaching full maturity, while other phenos in the same pot are showing no sign of maturity, in fact they look like they could have another 2/3 more weeks left to reach full maturity.

You can see copper reddish coloured leaves, this is burning from the spraying of SMC Spidermite Control 3 time now, you can also see a shiny glossy appearance to the leaves, this is the residue from the SMC Spidermite Control spray.
The buds are developing as normal, the spraying have not delayed or caused the buds any harm.
I will keep checking for spidermites, i hope i don't have to spray again too soon.
I would prefer not to spray the maturing buds again, i want to let her reach full maturity in peace, plus it can't be to good a taste when your toking on those buds?

This Sativa is no easy ride to toke, her potency will grab you with an intense long lasting buzz, typical strong ass Sativa! An onslaught of flighty energetic motivated inspired creative manifestations.

Super Lemon Haze smell is really giving off such a mouth watering scent of lemons, typical strong sativa aroma, citrus lemon zest and Tangi.

Super Lemon Haze cannabis seeds

www.420magazine.com

7) Super Lemon Haze)
8) Gelato Cookies) after 57 days flowering Gelato Cookies is finished, cured and ready for toking.
9) Romulan)
11) Mango Sherbert)
12) AK47 Auto fems)
Most the above strains were sourced from (Satdica Bulk Seeds) except (4 Kingdoms) aka (4 Kings) sourced from (Freedom of seeds) and Onyx Regular Auto seeds sourced from Flash Seeds.

Super Lemon Haze started flowering 12/11 and is now flowering for 70 days 21/01 - 9 seedlings in one 7 ltr size pot

Screenshot 2024-01-21 at 19.58.25.png

Super Lemon Haze started flowering 12/11 and is now flowering for 70 days 21/01 - 9 seedlings in one 7 ltr size pot
Screenshot 2024-01-21 at 19.59.03.png

Screenshot 2024-01-21 at 19.59.44.png

single Super Lemon Haze planted up in a 7 ltr size pot also 70 days flowering
Screenshot 2024-01-21 at 20.01.04.png

single Super Lemon Haze planted up in a 7 ltr size pot
Screenshot 2024-01-21 at 20.01.26.png

Satdica Bulk Seeds

Sprouted 28/10 - now 98 days old 29/01
The 10 Super Lemon Haze seedlings that were planted into a 7 ltr pot with ATAMI light mix compost, where put into flowering 12/12 light cycle on 12/11, i put a shelf up in the flowering room just for this purpose to get the SLH seedlings closer to the light source.
Super Lemon Haze is now flowering for 79 days 29/01.

I had taken one lone Super Lemon Haze planted it up in a 7 ltr size pot and placed it outside in the garden under the natural sunlight, she is now back inside the flowering room with her sisters flowering since 12/11 she's been flowering 70 days.

on 03/01 10/01 and 17/01 on all plants in flowering room, i am happy to say it's working very well, and it is having the desired effect of killing and stopping the mites from multiplying!

is now flowering for 79 days 29/01.

One Super Lemon Haze planted up in a 7 ltr size pot, and she is looking very nice with lovely big chunky buds, she comes from the same batch of Super Lemon Haze feminised seeds originally sprouted on 28/10.
She has finished her flowering now 29/01

Flowering 11 and a half weeks until now 29/01.

This Sativa is no easy ride to toke, her potency will grab you with an intense long lasting buzz, typical strong ass Sativa! An onslaught of flighty energetic motivated inspired creative manifestations.

Super Lemon Haze smell is really giving off such a mouth watering scent of lemons, typical strong sativa aroma, citrus lemon zest and Tangi.

Super Lemon Haze cannabis seeds

www.420magazine.com

7) Super Lemon Haze) One single Super Lemon Haze has finished, 9 more to come
9) Romulan)
11) Mango Sherbert)
12) AK47 Auto fems)

(Super Lemon Haze) one single plant sprouted 28/11 finished 29/01

Screenshot 2024-01-29 at 13.03.49.png

(Super Lemon Haze) one single plant sprouted 28/11 finished 29/01 flowering 79 days
Screenshot 2024-01-29 at 13.04.52.png

(Super Lemon Haze) one single plant sprouted 28/11 finished 29/01, 98 days old, flowering 79 days
Screenshot 2024-01-29 at 13.05.18.png

(Super Lemon Haze) one single plant sprouted 28/11 finished 29/01, 98 days old, flowering 79 days = 11 and a half weeks.
Screenshot 2024-01-29 at 13.05.40.png

Happy harvesting, Sprout.

Sounds very good indeed.

Hey Carmen sorry i haven't shipped yet, but you have said there is no great hurry, although i am aiming to ship your 3 Auto strains tomorrow! :thumb:
High Sprout, that's so exciting. Thank you very much!

Who else do you recommend on here to do a GJ for me on Satdica Bulk Seeds strain? i want to do Grape Han Solo Burger feminised, who is your most popular and famous GJ grower on here?
Let me give that a think please. There are some really excellent auto growers on the site. Some of the growers are currently involved in GJs for Canuk and Seedsman but should be finishing up. I'll get back to you soonest.

Satdica Bulk Seeds

Now 89 days old - 01/02.

planted up into a 7 Ltr size pot with ATAMI Janeco light mix compost.

Started the 12/12 Flowering cycle on 19/11 until 01/02 for the last 75 days.

The 2 little Gelato Cookies continue to flower nicely, they both look like 2 very different pheno's
1 plant is looking fat and robust! while the other little odd puny looking GC's is growing in a stunted slightly deformed way.

Still i find both very interesting, while they manifest and display 3 different growth habits.
It's difficult to know why all 3 grow differently? perhaps they experienced some trauma or shock somewhere in there short lifes?

One of the 2 Gelato Cookies has now finished flowering, this is the bigger of the 2 seedling which were placed in the same 7 ltr size pot, after flushing with PH water for 7 days she was cut down and harvested 01/02 flowering 75 days.

Their were no signs of red spidermite after spraying with SMC Spidermite Control 3 times every 7 days.
This is a very amazing natural spidermite control you can spray when plants are flowering!
Although there were casualties as a result of spraying, leaves were burnt, and many plants displayed uncomfort all showing the same symptoms, discolouring of the leaves, yellowing on the edges of leaves.
$ Kingdoms is having trouble recovering fully from the spaying.
Thankfully most plants in the room are busting through the hard times they have endured and are recovering very well!

One thing is for sure! they are all interesting, extraordinarily, enjoyable and entertaining specimens.
2 Gelato Cookies sister seedlings from the same batch of seeds, brought back into the flowering room 27/11.
I am looking forward to seeing where these two lovely little ladies take me in the next couple of weeks.

freedomofseeds.com

www.420magazine.com

7) Super Lemon Haze) One single Super Lemon Haze has finished, 9 more to come
The second Gelato cookies harvested after flowering for 75 days.
9) Romulan)
11) Mango Sherbert)
12) AK47 Auto fems)

Gelato Cookies Now 89 days old - 01/02

Screenshot 2024-02-02 at 17.28.38.png

Gelato Cookies flowering 75 days
Screenshot 2024-02-02 at 17.28.24.png

Gelato Cookies harvested after 75 days flowering 01/02
Screenshot 2024-02-02 at 17.28.01.png

Back
Top Bottom