Growing With Freedom Of Seeds

Super Lemon Haze feminised seeds
Satdica Bulk Seeds

Sprouted 28/10 - now 37 days old 04/12
The 10 Super Lemon Haze seedlings that were planted into a 7 ltr pot with ATAMI light mix compost, where put into flowering 12/12 light cycle on 12/11, i put a shelf up in the flowering room just for this purpose to get the SLH seedling closer to the light source.
Super Lemon Haze is now flowering for 22 days.

I started with 10 Super Lemon Haze growing in the same pot, i removed one plant because it was completely covered by all the other plants towering over it, there are now nine plants left growing in the same one pot.
All plants are looking extremely healthy and strong! as you can see by the photos uploaded.

I removed lower down stems/branches to allow better air movement.
With the use of small bamboo canes and green garden bind wire, i have trained each plant away from the center and away from each other to create more space between each plant.

I intend to transfer the 9 Super Lemon Haze seedlings into a bigger 10 ltr size pot.
This will allow more root growth space for the 9 seedlings crammed into a 7 ltr size pot, plus they are drinking like an Irish-man and needing more more frequent watering.

Super Lemon Haze is devouring the plagron Alga Bloom, plus these Green Brand LED lights are drenching Super Lemon Haze with the perfect light spectrum and loomins !, i have kept a constant continuous strong air circulation round and throughout the plants in the room.

No more diatomaceous earth fogging required for weeks now, and no signs of mites!

I had taken one loan Super Lemon Haze planted it up in a 7 ltr size pot and placed it outside in the garden under the natural sunlight.

This seedling is from the same batch of seeds as the nine seedlings in the one 7 ltr size pot.
I had intended to gift it to a friend, but after leaving it outside in the garden for a couple of weeks, i decided to bring it back inside to the flowering room to join her sisters, she is placed on a shelf on the 25/11.
She is very happy and healthy, she stretched towards the lights, so i tied her down with some green garden bind wire and attached it to a bamboo cane away from the lights.

Thanks for watching and showing interest in my GJ over and out Sprout :thumb:

To be continued, please keep following
(Growing With Freedom Of Seeds)
and you will always find the latest developments on all strains in this continuous GJ, constantly adding new strains into the mix as we evolve and grow.

On this continuous GJ you can watch the development of all the following feminised seed strains.

1) Purple Kush, which has finished and completed her flowering time in 45 days.
2) Party Monster, finished and has completed her flowering time in 53 days.
3) Strawberry Yields aka Strawberry Fields.
4) GMO Cookies.
5) Freakshow.
6) Super Lemon Haze.
7) Gelato Cookies.
8) Romulan.

All the above strains sourced from Satdica Bulk Seeds

(Super Lemon Haze) 9 seedlings in one 7 ltr size pot.

SLH-1-Screenshot 2023-12-04 at 14.06.56.png

(Super Lemon Haze) one single seedling in a 7 ltr size pot.
Screenshot 2023-12-04 at 14.07.35.png

Strawberry Yields aka Strawberry Fields
Satdica Bulk Seeds

Strawberry Yields
seeds sprouted 05/10/23 and she is now 62 day old 05/12.
She began her 12/12 flowering cycle 22/10 when she was only 17 days from sprouting seeds
She has now been in flower ie 12/12 light cycle for 45 days now, Strawberry Yields started flowering with GMO Cookies on the same day.

Her flowering and bud development looks a lot more advanced than GMO Cookies, they started flowering on the same day🧐

Strawberry Yields is now finished flowering after only 45 days! this is very fast!

She is a strong and very robust plant, and throughout was able to hold herself up without any support with bamboo canes!, budding development was very fast from the beginning of 12/12! and only after 10 days flowering she began fast developing her buds.

She is a very easy plant to care for throughout her entire growth.

However i can see now that she has brown coppery colored leaf spots on many of her leave?
She is the only plant in the flowering room developing this nutrient deficiency?
And she was planted up in the same compost as many of the other plants in the flowering room.
Strawberry Yields received the same Plagron Alga bloom as all other plants, but none of the other plants developed this brown coppery spots nutrient deficiency on they're leaves ??? :lot-o-toke:

This is a very good example of how all plants can be different to one another.
I will have to do further investigation into why this is happening?
I am open to all opinions on this issue? please feel free to comment if you have any suggestions on why you think this is happening?

She is now going for the chop and i will update you on her quality when she is cured properly in about 8 days or so.

I have had a toke of Strawberry Yields before and found her to be a very strong smoke.

Thanks for watching and showing interest in my GJ over and out Sprout :snowboating:

and you will always find the latest developments on all strains in this continuous GJ, constantly adding new strains into the mix as we evolve and grow.

On this continuous GJ you can watch the development of all the following feminised seed strains.

3) Strawberry Yields aka Strawberry Fields and has completed her flowering 45 day
4) GMO Cookies.
5) Freakshow.
6) Super Lemon Haze.
7) Gelato Cookies.
8) Romulan.

Strawberry Yields 62 day old

Screenshot 2023-12-05 at 16.49.43.png

Strawberry Yields finished flowering after only 45 days!
Screenshot 2023-12-04 at 14.06.30.png

4 Kingdoms aka 4 Kings
Freedom Of Seeds

4 Kingdoms
in filtered water in glass, also add 3/5 drops of hydrogen peroxide, stir water well before adding the seeds, and stir again after adding seeds to water.
I will leave it for 24 hours
The seed coat softens by soaking your seeds in a hydrogen peroxide solution, allowing the seeds to absorb more oxygen. This results in increased germination speed
Hopefully all 3 seeds will have popped by tomorrow🙏

An OG strain, triple mix lineage Los Angeles OG Kush and Triple OG, Together, these strains create a well-balanced hybrid that delivers an experience unlike any other.

3) Strawberry Yields aka Strawberry Fields and has completed her flowering 45 day
4) GMO Cookies.
5) Freakshow.
6) Super Lemon Haze.
7) Gelato Cookies.
8) Romulan.
9) 4 Kingdoms aka 4 Kings

Most of the above strains were sourced from Satdica Bulk Seeds, except for 4 Kingdoms which was sourced from Freedom Of Seeds

Screenshot 2023-12-05 at 21.59.41.png

Freakshow clone
Satdica Bulk Seeds

Freakshow clone received 25/10, i have her now 53 days! and before i received this Freakshow clone i will estimate she was 2/3 weeks since developing roots??? which would mean she is ether 67 to 74 days old?

Freakshow entered the flowering room 06/11 to join the Satdica Bulk seeds family in the 12/12 light cycle.

Flowering now for 40 days 16/12 = almost 6 weeks flowering

Good option for a stealth growing in your home, garden or your office! Freakshow is a very good low grown option to keep out of sight from those peeps who maybe a peeping🧐

After 33 days flowering disaster struck:nervous-guy:😱😥🫣

I discovered Freakshow was covered in red spider mites😩😡🥺
The person whom gifted it to me had a big problem with spider mite in her indoor garden.
I should have taken stronger measures and dowsed her in something heavy, like a chemical spider mite control solution before allowing her into my indoor garden.
But i didn't😭 because i hate anything chemical coming near my plants or me for that matter.
Fogging regularly with Diatomaceous earth was doing such a great job keeping spider mites at bay with all the other plants in my flowering room, which were all grown from feminised seeds.

Freakshow was the only clone brought in to my grow room.
Let this be a lesson to me any anyone following this GJ, whenever you are gifted a clone, and especially when you know that the person whom gifted to you it suffering with a bad spider mite contamination and invasion.

Make sure to lower your growing standards just this once or twice, and hit it with a heavy spider mite chemical spray at least twice before allowing it to mingle with the rest of your uncontaminated plants in your indoor grow space.

However! i can't see any evidence of spider mite contamination on any of my other plants which were all grown from feminised seeds!
Unfortunately my first decision was to blast my
Freakshow with cold water directly from my outdoor garden hose.
Because spider mites hate cold water and it will kill them stone dead!
This was a huge mistake, and it was caused by me panicking with the discovery of finding spider mites on my Freakshow.

All i needed to do was to just take it outside and leave it in the garden and let the cold nights of 10/8 degrees kill off the spider mites.

I am so pissed off for having hit them with the very cold water and damaging my lovely developing white buds.

Now look at it💩 you can see the damage i have caused because of my dislike of chemicals, at this stage of flowering, chemicals were not an option, not this grower,not me, i would never spray toxic chemical control on a plant that i am looking forward to smoking and inhaling in to my lungs, and anyone who dose spray toxic chemicals on cannabis plants which people are about to smoke🫣😠 in my opinion they have no right to be growing in the first place.

No chemicals for me thanks, i don't use or like chemical fertilizer ether, you lose the amazing taste aroma and bag appeal that you achieve when you only use ORGANIC FERTILIZERS.

I am starting to see a little recovery of new white stigmas appearing! after placing my Freakshow outside in the garden after 3 nights, i am hoping she will at least recover and develop bigger buds while she remains outdoor in the garden under the glorious Spanish sun.

Her smell is so nice! berry, woody, Pine, but not super fruity.
It's a new aroma for me, a bit like Dutch Passions Blueberry, but only much much nicer.

I am so pissed off i didn't just leave Freakshow outside in the garden and let the cold nights freeze the little bastard spider mite asses off 🥶😭 😩😡
Now look at my shite brown buds💩

Please join hands with me and lets pray to the universal weed gods to shine it's blessings down upon my Freakshow and hope our prayers to the universe will perform miracles upon my Freakshow for a full recovery🙏🙏🙏

Stay tuned folks, because the Freakshow will and must go on!

(Freedom Of Seeds 50% Discount Across 3 Seeds Brands)

And you will always find the latest developments on all strains in this continuous GJ, constantly adding new strains into the mix as we evolve and grow.

1) Purple Kush, which has finished and completed her Grow.
2) Party Monster, very very close to finishing!
4) GMO Cookies.
5) Freakshow.
6) Super Lemon Haze.
7) Gelato Cookies.
8) Romulan.
4) 4 Kingdoms aka 4 Kings

Freakshow before discovery of Spider Mites

Screenshot 2023-12-16 at 16.38.03.png

Freakshow after discovery of Spider Mites, you can see the spider mite webbing all over the top bud and lower leaves
Screenshot 2023-12-16 at 17.46.27.png

Freakshow after discovery of Spider Mites and blasted with very cold water
Screenshot 2023-12-16 at 17.46.53.png

Screenshot 2023-12-16 at 17.47.42.png

Screenshot 2023-12-16 at 17.48.02.png

Screenshot 2023-12-16 at 17.48.21.png

Thanks 7 i need cheering up 🙏
Smoke more what I do. Right now I ran myself to point of passing out and hurt my shoulder and now I'm like Holly crap make it stop being sore as hell. Can't move. So yeah bro. Keep chin up and heals down. No point in being anyway but bro. Just roll with it. Can't control anything. Just got have spirit mind and body. Sit back watch the show

I hea
Smoke more what I do. Right now I ran myself to point of passing out and hurt my shoulder and now I'm like Holly crap make it stop being sore as hell. Can't move. So yeah bro. Keep chin up and heals down. No point in being anyway but bro. Just roll with it. Can't control anything. Just got have spirit mind and body. Sit back watch the show
I hear you 7, sorry about your shoulder man, hate when i can't move, sending you healing vibes bro:thumb:

I hea

I hear you 7, sorry about your shoulder man, hate when i can't move, sending you healing vibes bro:thumb:
Lmao. I can't feel it. Between big pharma and Little joey smoke . We good. Lmao

She's a formidable size so she'll likely do ok. I know just how you feel! I'm the same way with stuff like that.
My freakshow aroma is so very nice, definitely different and immediately enjoyable just noticing how unusual her cent really is, highly recommended for those of us whom thought that we had smelt it all? :kiss:

Lmao. I can't feel it. Between big pharma and Little joey smoke . We good. Lmao
Get yourself some good high CBD/CBG balm with plenty of high THC RSO in the mix and apply it to your shoulder, no harm in consuming a gob full of the RSO while your at it, it's a very good pain reliever.
Hang in there 7 :green_heart:hope your mending is quick bro:goodluck:

GMO Cookies feminised seeds
Satdica Bulk Seeds

Seeds started soaking 26/09/23, seeds germinated 27/09.

Started 12/12 flowering 22/10 - GMO only 27 days when 12/12 started.
She is now 82 days old from sprouting the seeds until 17/12, she has been flowering for 56 days.

They are looking very healthy and continues to devour Plagron Alga Bloom organic liquid feed, with every watering/feeding 40 ml to 10 ltr watering can, plus changing the ph in feeding solution to 6.5, Plagron Alga Bloom is creating the ideal ph for your plants in compost.

But the development of buds have taken some time to show? Strawberry Yields on the other hand began flowering on the same day as GMO Cookies? but the Strawberry Yields buds development are far more advanced in bud development, as you will see when i publish more info on the GD for Strawberry Yields.

Constant strong oscillating fan directly onto plants 24/7 keeping the air moving throughout the entire plants.

Temp in flowering room 24 degrees and humidity 60% very nice!

Tied the top main stem/bud down with garden bind wire, it was getting to high above other plants, so i brought it down to the same level of all plants its sharing the lights with.

She is finally developing big fat tennis ball looking flowers.
GMO bud development after 56 days flowering is looking chunky and solid on the top most buds.
Her stigmas are beginning to turn brown and it maybe time to stop feeding and start the flushing process with ph water 6.5 ph for the next 8 days.
I will leave her a couple more days while i check her over to make sure she is reaching her full maturity?

She smells very nice, sweet earthy pine, and is taking on the appearance that remind me of chunky fat choc chip cookies.
This lady will comatose you with her high level of THC, trippy worm uplifting energetic buzz , this is how i remember my first GMO Cookies i grew out from the reg seeds we started with before feminizing her seeds, the shake from cleaning the regular seeds put me on my ass and is up there with one of the strongest strains in my collection.
Not for the fate hearted🤪 this lady is for those who love a strong stone challenge.
No surprise when the parents of GMO Cookies are Girl Scout Cookies, and Chemdawg.

And you will always find the latest developments on all strains in this continuous GJ, constantly adding new strains into the mix as we evolve and grow.
Thanks for watching and showing interest in my GJ over and out Sprout:ganjamon:

4) GMO Cookies.
5) Freakshow.
6) Super Lemon Haze.
7) Gelato Cookies.
8) Romulan.

Most the above strains were sourced from Satdica Bulk Seeds, except (4 Kingdoms) aka (4 Kings) sourced from Freedom of seeds

GMO Cookies 82 days old

Screenshot 2023-12-17 at 09.53.10.png

GMO Cookies flowering for 56 days.
Screenshot 2023-12-17 at 09.53.31.png

Romulan Feminised seeds
Satdica Bulk Seeds

All 3 Romulan feminised seeds popped 28/11! and were transferred in to small pots 28/11!
1 seed in each small pot.
Look on growing with FOS on my our page 7 for germination method and potting on method.

3 Romulan seedlings were planted up into 7 ltr size pots with ATAMI Janeco light mix compost.
I put them directly into the flowering room on the 10/12 on a 12/12 light cycle.
All 3 Romulan seedlings will remain in the same 7 ltr size pot for the entire duration of flowering.

3 Romulan seedling are now 20 days old since prouting the feminised seeds on 28/11.
They are already in flowering 8 days now! and looking healthy strong and robust.
I am feeding them now with Plagron Alga Bloom, 4 ml per ltr of water.

4) GMO Cookies.
5) Freakshow.
6) Super Lemon Haze.
7) Gelato Cookies.
8) Romulan.

Most the above strains were sourced from (Satdica Bulk Seeds) except (4 Kingdoms) aka (4 Kings) sourced from (Freedom of seeds)

Screenshot 2023-12-18 at 10.19.51.png

Mango Sherbert 6 feminised seeds
Satdica Bulk Seeds

Mango Sherbert
6 feminised seeds have entered the growing with (Freedom of seeds) arena.

I started 6 seeds soaking in a glass of filtered tap water 18/12/.
I also added 3/5 drops of hydrogen peroxide after placing seeds in the water.

Stir water well before adding the seeds, and stir again after adding seeds to water.

I will leave it for 24 hours.
The seed coat softens by soaking your seeds in a hydrogen peroxide solution 3/5 drops in a small clear glass, this method allows the seeds to absorb more oxygen sooner. This results in increased germination speed and popping.

6 Mango Sherbert seeds popped in the glass of water today 19/12 and are ready to go into 6 small individual green pots that will be placed on my propagating heating mat for ideal temperature for rapidly germination the seeds.

Mango Sherbert
1 Fem seed is sown in each pot 19/12.

Each Pot is Half filled with lite mix compost, the top Half of pot is filled with Vermiculite , watered planting medium with ph water 6.5 slightly acid, before sowing seeds 2cm deep in planting medium, make sure planting medium is totally saturated with your ph 6.5 filtered water before placing seeds inside.
And do not use your fingers to transfer sprouted seeds to planting medium, use a spoon like you see in photo attached.
You do not want to contaminate the seeds with bacteria from your fingers at this delicate stage of the process.

After sowing seeds in planting medium place on a tray to transport to your propagating heating mat or heated propagator.

The seed will push through the vermiculite easley with very little effort, in effect securing a higher successful germination rate, the compost at the base will offer the first tap roots an immediate lite nutrient supply.

Placed 6 pots on my tray and placed tray on top of my Propagating heating mat for correct germination temperature.

Cover with a plastic propagating hood and wait until you see the new sprouts coming through the vermiculite, they will have light instantly from my 100W red LED grow light after the seedlings push there way through the vermiculite to the surface.

This may seem like a lot of effort? and it is a lot of effort, but it will payoff in the long run, because you are securing a higher germination rate, a higher amount of seeds will germinate from using this method :) especially if your seeds were expensive, and they usually are.

To be continued, please keep following (Growing with Freedom of seeds)

Freedom Of Seeds 50% Discount!

Freedom of Seeds Offering 50% Discount across our 3 brands! Plus another 10% more when you sign up for our newsletter! That's a 60% discount on all our seeds! Cali Strain Feminised Bulk Seeds...
www.420magazine.com

4) GMO Cookies.
5) Freakshow.
6) Super Lemon Haze.
7) Gelato Cookies.
8) Romulan.
10) Mango Sherbert

Most the above strains were sourced from (Satdica Bulk Seeds) except (4 Kingdoms) aka (4 Kings) sourced from (Freedom of seeds)

Mango Sherbert 6 seeds soaking in a glass of filtered tap water, added 3/5 drops of hydrogen peroxide after placing seeds in the water.

Screenshot 2023-12-19 at 08.11.40.png

Mango Sherbert 6 seeds have popped after 24 hours on a heating mat in the shade away from direct sunlight.
Screenshot 2023-12-19 at 08.12.00.png

Mango Sherbert, You do not want to contaminate the seeds with bacteria from your fingers at this delicate stage of the process.
Screenshot 2023-12-19 at 09.09.22.png

Mango Sherbert, After sowing seeds in planting medium place on a tray to transport to your propagating heating mat or heated propagator.
Screenshot 2023-12-19 at 09.09.48.png

Mango Sherbert, Cover with a plastic propagating hood and wait until you see the new sprouts coming through the vermiculite, they will have light instantly from my 100W red LED grow light after the seedlings push there way through the vermiculite to the surface.
Screenshot 2023-12-19 at 09.10.07.png

Mango Sherbert 6 feminised seeds
Satdica Bulk Seeds

Mango Sherbert
6 feminised seeds have entered the growing with (Freedom of seeds) arena.

I started 6 seeds soaking in a glass of filtered tap water 18/12/.
I also added 3/5 drops of hydrogen peroxide after placing seeds in the water.

Stir water well before adding the seeds, and stir again after adding seeds to water.

I will leave it for 24 hours.
The seed coat softens by soaking your seeds in a hydrogen peroxide solution 3/5 drops in a small clear glass, this method allows the seeds to absorb more oxygen sooner. This results in increased germination speed and popping.

6 Mango Sherbert seeds popped in the glass of water today 19/12 and are ready to go into 6 small individual green pots that will be placed on my propagating heating mat for ideal temperature for rapidly germination the seeds.

Mango Sherbert
1 Fem seed is sown in each pot 19/12.

Each Pot is Half filled with lite mix compost, the top Half of pot is filled with Vermiculite , watered planting medium with ph water 6.5 slightly acid, before sowing seeds 2cm deep in planting medium, make sure planting medium is totally saturated with your ph 6.5 filtered water before placing seeds inside.
And do not use your fingers to transfer sprouted seeds to planting medium, use a spoon like you see in photo attached.
You do not want to contaminate the seeds with bacteria from your fingers at this delicate stage of the process.

After sowing seeds in planting medium place on a tray to transport to your propagating heating mat or heated propagator.

The seed will push through the vermiculite easley with very little effort, in effect securing a higher successful germination rate, the compost at the base will offer the first tap roots an immediate lite nutrient supply.

Placed 6 pots on my tray and placed tray on top of my Propagating heating mat for correct germination temperature.

Cover with a plastic propagating hood and wait until you see the new sprouts coming through the vermiculite, they will have light instantly from my 100W red LED grow light after the seedlings push there way through the vermiculite to the surface.

This may seem like a lot of effort? and it is a lot of effort, but it will payoff in the long run, because you are securing a higher germination rate, a higher amount of seeds will germinate from using this method :) especially if your seeds were expensive, and they usually are.

Freedom of Seeds Offering 50% Discount across our 3 brands! Plus another 10% more when you sign up for our newsletter! That's a 60% discount on all our seeds! Cali Strain Feminised Bulk Seeds...
www.420magazine.com

4) GMO Cookies.
5) Freakshow.
6) Super Lemon Haze.
7) Gelato Cookies.
8) Romulan.
10) Mango Sherbert

Mango Sherbert 6 seeds soaking in a glass of filtered tap water, added 3/5 drops of hydrogen peroxide after placing seeds in the water.

Screenshot 2023-12-19 at 08.11.40.png

Mango Sherbert 6 seeds have popped after 24 hours on a heating mat in the shade away from direct sunlight.
Screenshot 2023-12-19 at 08.12.00.png

Mango Sherbert, You do not want to contaminate the seeds with bacteria from your fingers at this delicate stage of the process.
Screenshot 2023-12-19 at 09.09.22.png

Mango Sherbert, After sowing seeds in planting medium place on a tray to transport to your propagating heating mat or heated propagator.
Screenshot 2023-12-19 at 09.09.48.png

Mango Sherbert, Cover with a plastic propagating hood and wait until you see the new sprouts coming through the vermiculite, they will have light instantly from my 100W red LED grow light after the seedlings push there way through the vermiculite to the surface.
Screenshot 2023-12-19 at 09.10.07.png
That's a really generous discount. Very cool!

Gelato Cookies 3 Feminised seeds
Satdica Bulk Seeds

Popped 3 Gelato Cookies Feminised seeds on 06/11
Now 43 days old - 20/12.

planted up into a 7 Ltr size pot 18/11 with ATAMI Janeco light mix compost.

Started the 12/12 Flowering cycle 19/11 for the last 31 days.
She is of the shelf and positioned plus elevated on her own support close to the lights, i used an old paint bucket and an upside down plant pot to elevate her up so that she can be closer to the light source aka The Green Brand 250W LED lights!

I continue to feed Gelato Cookies with plagron Alga Bloom, 4ml per ltr of water.
Also keeping constant strong air circulation round and throughout the plants in the room.

Using and fogging Gelato Cookies with diatomaceous earth for the last 2 weeks, after the discovery of red spider mites on the only clone in my flowering room, (Freakshow)
And i am very happy to report! still no sign of mites on Gelato Cookies or any other flowering plants in my flowering room! because all other flowering plants were all grown from feminised seeds!

Gelato Cookies is flowering nicely now 31 days, filling out after the pinch i gave her at the top of her main stem to create a spray type effect producing many more budding points without losing the main top most budding point.

I brought back inside to the flowering room 2 Gelato Cookies sister seedlings 27/11, i put them outside in the garden under the natural sun, i had intended to give them away to an amigo.

They are from the same batch of seedlings as the indoor Gelato Cookies, 2 of the 3 seeds initially sprouted on 06/11.
I had plenty of room left on my shelf, and as you can see not much growth compared to there indoor sister, but they have adjusted to the flowering room nicely, looking a bit rubbish i will amit.
I am only keeping them because i have enough space.
I intend put both of the Gelato Cookies into on big 7 ltr pot soon.

www.420magazine.com

1) Onyx Regular Auto seeds from (Flash Seeds) finished producing seeds 20/12
2) Purple Kush, which has finished and completed her flowering time in 45 days, this is very fast!
3) Party Monster, finished and has completed her flowering time in 53 days.
4) Strawberry Yields aka Strawberry, has now finished flowering after only 45 days! this is very fast!
5) GMO Cookies.
6) Freakshow. Clone
7) Super Lemon Haze.
8) Gelato Cookies.
9) Romulan.
10) 4 Kingdoms aka 4 Kings
11) Mango Sherbert

Most the above strains were sourced from (Satdica Bulk Seeds) except (4 Kingdoms) aka (4 Kings) sourced from (Freedom of seeds) and Onyx Regular Auto seeds sourced from Flash Seeds.

Gelato Cookies outdoor and now indoor

Screenshot 2023-12-20 at 11.08.33.png

Gelato Cookies outdoor and now indoor
Screenshot 2023-12-20 at 11.08.50.png

Gelato Cookies indoor, Flowering 31 days.
Screenshot 2023-12-20 at 11.09.08.png

Get yourself some good high CBD/CBG balm with plenty of high THC RSO in the mix and apply it to your shoulder, no harm in consuming a gob full of the RSO while your at it, it's a very good pain reliever.
Hang in there 7 :green_heart:hope your mending is quick bro:goodluck:
Oh trust me. Using everything I can

Growing Regular Auto seeds

Onyx Reloaded male and female made Regular seeds, seeds are starting to develop nicely.
This is the only remaining Onyx Reloaded Auto Reg seedlings left out of 16 seeds planted, 9 seeds sprouted and was left with 3 after 6 died to heat exhaustion
Bad gemination, and bad management on my side with the 6 seedlings lost because i didn't protect them enough from the outside heat of September 2023.
At least i will end up with a few hundred regular Onyx Auto seeds, which is a very good and reliable auto strain for cross breeding with other regular auto strains.

1 Jet 47 lovely big male with lots of regular auto pollen, i harvested and now i am drying it in this cardboard box in the photo, when dried i will transfer it to a tubaware and preserve the Reg auto pollen in my freezer until i have more regular auto females to pollinate.

The only remaining (Onyx Reloaded) Regular female Auto from 8 Reg Auto seeds i sprouted 26/09/23.
(Onyx Reloaded)
has finally completed her mission and has now finished developing her lovely Regular Auto seeds.

It all began and started with 2 Regular Auto strains from (Flash Seeds), Jet 47 Reg Auto and Onyx Reloaded

9 seeds out of 16 seeds germinated over the last few days, 7 Onyx Reloaded Reg Auto and only 2 Jet 47 Reg Auto's germinated, not a very good germ rate on Jet 47 unfortunately.

I had a problem with the outside temperature in Sept in Spain, it was reaching 32 degrees, and the indoor growing space was above this, about 33/34 degrees, not ideal for young seedlings, i lost most of the seedlings because of the high temp which was partly my fault for not protecting them more by covering with a propagating hood to keep moisture and humidity contain round the seedlings.

All that remained were 2 (Onyx Reloaded) 1 male and 1 female, plus 1 Jet 47 Male.
I expect to harvest at least 200 to 400 (Onyx Reloaded) Regular Auto seeds after drying the plant for a week.
Now 21/12 (Onyx Reloaded) is getting the chop and will be left to dry for the following 8/10 days.

www.420magazine.com

1) (Onyx Reloaded) Regular Auto seeds from (Flash Seeds) 26/09 to now 21/12 Completed her Mission in 86 days.
2) Purple Kush, which has finished and completed her flowering time in 45 days, this is very fast!
3) Party Monster, finished and has completed her flowering time in 53 days.
4) Strawberry Yields aka Strawberry, has now finished flowering after only 45 days! this is very fast!
5) GMO Cookies.
6) Freakshow. Clone
7) Super Lemon Haze.
8) Gelato Cookies.
9) Romulan.
10) 4 Kingdoms aka 4 Kings
11) Mango Sherbert

Most the above strains were sourced from (Satdica Bulk Seeds) except (4 Kingdoms) aka (4 Kings) sourced from (Freedom of seeds) and Onyx Regular Auto seeds sourced from Flash Seeds.

Onyx Reloaded)
Regular Auto seeds from (Flash Seeds) 26/09 to now 21/12 Completed her Mission in 86 days.
Screenshot 2023-12-20 at 11.09.23.png

Onyx Reloaded) Regular Auto seeds from (Flash Seeds) 26/09 to now 21/12 Completed her Mission in 86 days.
Screenshot 2023-12-20 at 11.09.40.png

Jet 47 lovely big male with lots of regular auto pollen now in a tupperware dried and placed in the freezer
Jet47-Male-Screenshot 2023-11-26 at 14.51.12.png

Freakshow clone
Satdica Bulk Seeds

Freakshow clone received 25/10, i have her now 53 days! and before i received this Freakshow clone i will estimate she was 2/3 weeks since developing roots??? which would mean she is ether 67 to 74 days old?

Freakshow entered the flowering room 06/11 to join the Satdica Bulk seeds family in the 12/12 light cycle.

Flowering now for 40 days 16/12 = almost 6 weeks flowering

Good option for a stealth growing in your home, garden or your office! Freakshow is a very good low grown option to keep out of sight from those peeps who maybe a peeping🧐

After 33 days flowering disaster struck:nervous-guy:😱😥🫣

I discovered Freakshow was covered in red spider mites😩😡🥺
The person whom gifted it to me had a big problem with spider mite in her indoor garden.
I should have taken stronger measures and dowsed her in something heavy, like a chemical spider mite control solution before allowing her into my indoor garden.
But i didn't😭 because i hate anything chemical coming near my plants or me for that matter.
Fogging regularly with Diatomaceous earth was doing such a great job keeping spider mites at bay with all the other plants in my flowering room, which were all grown from feminised seeds.

Freakshow was the only clone brought in to my grow room.
Let this be a lesson to me any anyone following this GJ, whenever you are gifted a clone, and especially when you know that the person whom gifted to you it suffering with a bad spider mite contamination and invasion.

Make sure to lower your growing standards just this once or twice, and hit it with a heavy spider mite chemical spray at least twice before allowing it to mingle with the rest of your uncontaminated plants in your indoor grow space.

However! i can't see any evidence of spider mite contamination on any of my other plants which were all grown from feminised seeds!
Unfortunately my first decision was to blast my
Freakshow with cold water directly from my outdoor garden hose.
Because spider mites hate cold water and it will kill them stone dead!
This was a huge mistake, and it was caused by me panicking with the discovery of finding spider mites on my Freakshow.

All i needed to do was to just take it outside and leave it in the garden and let the cold nights of 10/8 degrees kill off the spider mites.

I am so pissed off for having hit them with the very cold water and damaging my lovely developing white buds.

Now look at it💩 you can see the damage i have caused because of my dislike of chemicals, at this stage of flowering, chemicals were not an option, not this grower,not me, i would never spray toxic chemical control on a plant that i am looking forward to smoking and inhaling in to my lungs, and anyone who dose spray toxic chemicals on cannabis plants which people are about to smoke🫣😠 in my opinion they have no right to be growing in the first place.

No chemicals for me thanks, i don't use or like chemical fertilizer ether, you lose the amazing taste aroma and bag appeal that you achieve when you only use ORGANIC FERTILIZERS.

I am starting to see a little recovery of new white stigmas appearing! after placing my Freakshow outside in the garden after 3 nights, i am hoping she will at least recover and develop bigger buds while she remains outdoor in the garden under the glorious Spanish sun.

Her smell is so nice! berry, woody, Pine, but not super fruity.
It's a new aroma for me, a bit like Dutch Passions Blueberry, but only much much nicer.

I am so pissed off i didn't just leave Freakshow outside in the garden and let the cold nights freeze the little bastard spider mite asses off 🥶😭 😩😡
Now look at my shite brown buds💩

Please join hands with me and lets pray to the universal weed gods to shine it's blessings down upon my Freakshow and hope our prayers to the universe will perform miracles upon my Freakshow for a full recovery🙏🙏🙏

Stay tuned folks, because the Freakshow will and must go on!

4) GMO Cookies.
5) Freakshow.
6) Super Lemon Haze.
7) Gelato Cookies.
8) Romulan.
4) 4 Kingdoms aka 4 Kings

Freakshow before discovery of Spider Mites

Screenshot 2023-12-16 at 16.38.03.png

Freakshow after discovery of Spider Mites, you can see the spider mite webbing all over the top bud and lower leaves
Screenshot 2023-12-16 at 17.46.27.png

Screenshot 2023-12-16 at 17.46.53.png

Screenshot 2023-12-16 at 17.47.42.png

Screenshot 2023-12-16 at 17.48.02.png

Screenshot 2023-12-16 at 17.48.21.png
Fingers crossed that the Green Goddess smiles upon you both and treats you only with kindness. CL🍀. :thumb: :goodluck:

Back
Top Bottom