Growing With Freedom Of Seeds

Super Lemon Haze feminised seeds
Satdica Bulk Seeds

Sprouted 28/10 - now 106 days old 11/02
The 10 Super Lemon Haze seedlings that were planted into a 7 ltr pot with ATAMI light mix compost, where put into flowering 12/12 light cycle on 12/11.
Super Lemon Haze is now flowering for 92 days 11/02.

9 Super Lemon Haze growing in one 10 ltr size pot have grown together amazingly, all 9 plant they mostly grew like spearheads on one main colas, huge long buds forming into fat baseball bats as you can see by the photos.

5 of the 9 plants growing together matured at the same time on 03/02 and were harvested trimmed and lay'd out on news paper and positioned put in a dark room temp 26 degrees with an oscillating fan constantly blowing and moving the air round the trimmed buds.
They finished flowering after 84 days

The 4 remaining plants growing in the same 10 ltr size pot were left, and 2 of the 5 remaining plants continued to grow and mature for another 4 days before needing harvesting 07/02, they were also trimmed and dried using the same method as above after flowering for 88 days

There are now 3 remaining Super Lemon Haze still flowering 11/02 and these are the plants which still continue to flower on today! flowering for 92 days.

The smell of the are super lemon indeed, for anyone who likes a strong lemon aroma and flavor? Super Lemon Haze will definitely greatly satisfy this desire.

The high hits you fast and hard, and lasts a super long time, one hit perhaps 2/3 hours.
It gave me lots of energy and motivated me to carry out all the work i needed to do with a very satisfying strong buzz keeping my mood upbeat while i happily completed my many physical chores which i needed to complete around my home and garden.

A very easy sativa to grow! no growing issues other than the spider mites attack, but after using SMC Spidermite Control, sprayed 3 times over a 3 week period, sprayed every 7 days, resolved the spider problem very efficiently, i see no evidence of spider mites on any of my plants in the flowering room yet?
It's been a month since the last spray, fingers crossed :lot-o-toke:

Although the leaves of Super Lemon Haze were burnt and damaged, the leaves edges turned yellow as you can see on the photos, the burning and yellowing of leaves also happened to other plants in the flowering room after they were sprayed as well.

3 Super Lemon Haze plants of the 10 original plants continue to flower on after 92 days.
Feeding with Plagron Alga Bloom with every watering.

Super Lemon Haze cannabis seeds

To be continued, please keep following (Growing with Freedom of seeds)

Thanks for watching and showing interest in my GJ over and out Sprout :thumb:

Freedom Of Seeds 50% Discount!

Freedom of Seeds Offering 50% Discount across our 3 brands! Plus another 10% more when you sign up for our newsletter! That's a 60% discount on all our seeds! Cali Strain Feminised Bulk Seeds...
www.420magazine.com
(Growing With Freedom Of Seeds)
and you will always find the latest developments on all strains in this continuous GJ, constantly adding new strains into the mix as we evolve and grow.

On this continuous GJ you can watch the development of all the following feminised seed strains.

1) (Onyx Reloaded) Regular Auto seeds from (Flash Seeds) 26/09 Completed her seed production in 86 days.
2) Purple Kush) which has finished and completed her flowering time in 45 days, this is very fast!
3) Party Monster) finished and has completed her flowering time in 53 days.
4) Strawberry Yields) aka Strawberry, has now finished flowering after only 45 days! this is very fast!
5) GMO Cookies) which has finished and completed her flowering time in 61 days.
6) Freakshow) Clone, after 54 days flowering Freakshow finished, cured and ready for toking.
7) Super Lemon Haze) One single Super Lemon Haze has finished, 9 more to come, 6 trimmed, 3 more to come.
8) Gelato Cookies) after 57 days flowering Gelato Cookies is finished, cured and ready for toking.
9) Romulan)
10) 4 Kingdoms) aka 4 Kings
11) Mango Sherbert)
12) AK47 Auto fems)

Most the above strains were sourced from (Satdica Bulk Seeds) except (4 Kingdoms) aka (4 Kings) sourced from (Freedom of seeds) and Onyx Regular Auto seeds sourced from Flash Seeds.

Screenshot 2024-02-11 at 11.12.00.png

Screenshot 2024-02-11 at 11.12.30.png

Screenshot 2024-02-11 at 11.13.04.png

Screenshot 2024-02-11 at 11.13.46.png

Screenshot 2024-02-11 at 11.14.18.png

Screenshot 2024-02-11 at 11.14.39.png

Screenshot 2024-02-11 at 11.14.56.png

Screenshot 2024-02-11 at 11.15.33.png

Screenshot 2024-02-11 at 11.16.04.png

Screenshot 2024-02-11 at 11.17.01.png

Satdica Bulk Seeds

The 10 Super Lemon Haze seedlings that were planted into a 7 ltr pot with ATAMI light mix compost, where put into flowering 12/12 light cycle on 12/11.

9 Super Lemon Haze growing in one 10 ltr size pot have grown together amazingly, all 9 plant they mostly grew like spearheads on one main colas, huge long buds forming into fat baseball bats as you can see by the photos.

5 of the 9 plants growing together matured at the same time on 03/02 and were harvested trimmed and lay'd out on news paper and positioned put in a dark room temp 26 degrees with an oscillating fan constantly blowing and moving the air round the trimmed buds.

The 4 remaining plants growing in the same 10 ltr size pot were left, and 2 of the 5 remaining plants continued to grow and mature for another 4 days before needing harvesting 07/02, they were also trimmed and dried using the same method as above after flowering for 88 days

There are now 3 remaining Super Lemon Haze still flowering 11/02 and these are the plants which still continue to flower on today! flowering for 92 days.

The smell of the are super lemon indeed, for anyone who likes a strong lemon aroma and flavor? Super Lemon Haze will definitely greatly satisfy this desire.

The high hits you fast and hard, and lasts a super long time, one hit perhaps 2/3 hours.
It gave me lots of energy and motivated me to carry out all the work i needed to do with a very satisfying strong buzz keeping my mood upbeat while i happily completed my many physical chores which i needed to complete around my home and garden.

A very easy sativa to grow! no growing issues other than the spider mites attack, but after using SMC Spidermite Control, sprayed 3 times over a 3 week period, sprayed every 7 days, resolved the spider problem very efficiently, i see no evidence of spider mites on any of my plants in the flowering room yet?

Although the leaves of Super Lemon Haze were burnt and damaged, the leaves edges turned yellow as you can see on the photos, the burning and yellowing of leaves also happened to other plants in the flowering room after they were sprayed as well.

3 Super Lemon Haze plants of the 10 original plants continue to flower on after 92 days.

Freedom of Seeds Offering 50% Discount across our 3 brands! Plus another 10% more when you sign up for our newsletter! That's a 60% discount on all our seeds! Cali Strain Feminised Bulk Seeds...
www.420magazine.com
and you will always find the latest developments on all strains in this continuous GJ, constantly adding new strains into the mix as we evolve and grow.

On this continuous GJ you can watch the development of all the following feminised seed strains.

1) (Onyx Reloaded) Regular Auto seeds from (Flash Seeds) 26/09 Completed her seed production in 86 days.
2) Purple Kush) which has finished and completed her flowering time in 45 days, this is very fast!
4) Strawberry Yields) aka Strawberry, has now finished flowering after only 45 days! this is very fast!
6) Freakshow) Clone, after 54 days flowering Freakshow finished, cured and ready for toking.
7) Super Lemon Haze) One single Super Lemon Haze has finished, 9 more to come, 6 trimmed, 3 more to come.
8) Gelato Cookies) after 57 days flowering Gelato Cookies is finished, cured and ready for toking.
9) Romulan)
11) Mango Sherbert)
12) AK47 Auto fems)

Most the above strains were sourced from (Satdica Bulk Seeds) except (4 Kingdoms) aka (4 Kings) sourced from (Freedom of seeds) and Onyx Regular Auto seeds sourced from Flash Seeds.

Nice work but I’m sure glad you’re trimming it and not me. lol 😂 CL🍀. :thumb: :welldone:

Nice work but I’m sure glad you’re trimming it and not me. lol 😂 CL🍀. :thumb: :welldone:
Yes i can see how it looks to you Cap, but the first 6 plants which were trimmed had quite solid nugs, and were covered in sticky toffee trichomes that made the trimming very easy due to the amount of resin on the leaves, it was a simple case of remove all major fan leaves, trim the little edges of leaves and you were done!
Everyone who has tried it have no complaints, quality is in the eye of the toker :rofl:
The last remaining 3 rods/spears that continue to flower on, they do look a little ropey, one in particular looks almost like it's still halfway in to vege?, out of 10 Super Lemon Haze plants, 1 phenotype turns out looking like hemp and totally looks immature after 92 days flowering?
Sativas groundhog day :morenutes:

Cap would you be interested to do a GJ for Satdica Bulk Seeds or Freedom Of Seeds ? :high-five:

Satdica Bulk Seeds

www.420magazine.com

9) Romulan)
11) Mango Sherbert)
12) AK47 Auto fems)

Hello, You vegged these Super Lemon Haze for 6 weeks? How tall did they get? How is the smell? Do you know what terpenes it has and approx percentages? How mold resistant is this strain?

Gelato Cookies 3 Feminised seeds
Satdica Bulk Seeds

Popped 3 Gelato Cookies Feminised seeds on 06/11
Now 91 days old - 01/02.

They started 12/12 Flowering cycle on 19/11 until 01/02 for the last 75 days.

The 2 little Gelato Cookies have completed their flowering and have been trimmed, they both look like 2 very different pheno's
1 plant is looking fat and robust! while the other little odd puny looking GC's is growing in a stunted slightly deformed way.

Still i find both very interesting, while they manifest and display 3 different growth habits.
It's difficult to know why all 3 grow differently? perhaps they experienced some trauma or shock somewhere in there short lifes?

Two of the 2 Gelato Cookies growing in the same 7 ltr size pot have now finished flowering, the big and small 2 seedling which were placed in the same 7 ltr size pot, after flushing with PH water for 7 days they both got cut down and harvested on 01/02 after flowering for 75 days.
Both very sticky with trichomes, pure DANK coming from these 2 glossy ladies, stinking like rotten fruit, gone off bananas

Gelato Cookies cannabis seeds - Freedom of Seeds

High quality Gelato Cookies seeds for reasonable prices. Free seeds with every order, discreet shipping and payment. Gelato Cookies strain
freedomofseeds.com

www.420magazine.com

7) Super Lemon Haze) One single Super Lemon Haze has finished, 9 more to come
The second and third Gelato cookies harvested after flowering for 75 days.
9) Romulan)
11) Mango Sherbert)
12) AK47 Auto fems)

Most of the above strains were sourced from (Satdica Bulk Seeds) except (4 Kingdoms) aka (4 Kings) sourced from (Freedom of seeds) and Onyx Regular Auto seeds sourced from Flash Seeds.

Screenshot 2024-02-11 at 18.30.25.png

Screenshot 2024-02-11 at 18.31.03.png

Screenshot 2024-02-11 at 18.32.39.png

Screenshot 2024-02-11 at 18.32.53.png

Screenshot 2024-02-11 at 18.33.17.png

Screenshot 2024-02-11 at 18.34.30.png

Screenshot 2024-02-11 at 18.35.03.png

Hello, You vegged these Super Lemon Haze for 6 weeks? How tall did they get? How is the smell? Do you know what terpenes it has and approx percentages? How mold resistant is this strain?
I only vegged for 14 days, this kept them down to 1 mtr high by end of flowering, smell is super lemon, taste is lemon, can't say terp %'s, very mold resistant, and very potent, perhaps a little to potent for me, and i like it potent:nervous-guy:

Romulan Feminised seeds
Satdica Bulk Seeds

3 Romulan seedlings were planted up into 7 ltr size pots with ATAMI Janeco light mix compost.
I put them directly into the flowering room on the 10/12 on a 12/12 light cycle.
All 3 Romulan seedlings will remain in the same 7 ltr size pot for the entire duration of flowering.

3 Romulan plants are 67 days old since prouting the feminised seeds on 28/11.
They are already in flowering 56 days, this is the day they got chopped.
They've been flushed for 7/8 days with ph 6.5 water before trimming 12/02

The buds formed solidly! even though they took a battering after being sprayed 3 times, with SMC Spidermite Control on 03/01 and again 10/01 and 17/01
It had the desired effect of killing off all the mites entirely!

All 3 Romulan plants were harvested 03/02 laid out on a newspaper to cure and dry, placed in a dark room in a temp of 26 degrees with a fan moving the air round the curing buds.

The buds stink of skunk, deliciously fruity and sweet, full of trichomes and very sticky on my scissors, it made nice scissor hash.
The smoke is rich, it wiped me out after a little toke on my bowl, and left me tripping and giggly:drool:
I had Tony's pizza on speed dial, big munchies from this strain, very very strong weed, which is why they name it Romulan, which is Alien on the TV show Star Trek, he has a big dent in his head, and the high from Romulan is like having a dent in your head 🤪

Romulan feminised seeds, Romulan Strain info

High quality Romulan feminised seeds for reasonable prices. Free seeds with every order, discreet shipping
Romulan strain info.
freedomofseeds.com

www.420magazine.com

9) Romulan) Trimmed after flowering 56 days, smoking strong, wheelchair weed, movies and munchies.
11) Mango Sherbert)
12) AK47 Auto fems)

Most of the above strains were sourced from (Satdica Bulk Seeds) except (4 Kingdoms) aka (4 Kings) sourced from (Freedom of seeds) and Onyx Regular Auto seeds sourced from Flash Seeds.

Screenshot 2024-02-12 at 22.40.32.png

Screenshot 2024-02-12 at 22.40.52.png

Screenshot 2024-02-12 at 22.42.19.png

Nic
Satdica Bulk Seeds

www.420magazine.com

9) Romulan)
11) Mango Sherbert)
12) AK47 Auto fems)

Nice girls

4 Kingdoms aka 4 Kings
Freedom Of Seeds

(4 Kingdoms)
all 3 seeds sprouted 06/12, they were planted directly in to a 7 ltr size pot with ATAMI Janeco light mix compost.
Feeding with mild dose of Plagron Alga Grow, 2 ml to 1 ltr of water when they were only small seedlings.
They were left under my 100W LED red grow light for 16 days.

4 Kingdoms aka 4 Kings are now 90 days old since sprouting the seeds 06/12

All 3 (4 Kingdoms) which were planted together in the same 7 ltr size pot look like they have different phenos, plus all 3 (4 Kingdoms) are different sizes to each other.

They were put into flowering room 22/12 were the light cycle is set on 12/12, they have been in the flowering light cycle for 74 days, they finished flowering 06/03/24 and have now been chopped down trimmed and curing for 4 days.
Very sticky and sticky rotten fruit stench coming off all 3 plants.

Very easy to trim, i layed all trimmed buds spread out on news paper in a tray, placed in a dark room with temp 26/27 degrees with an oscillating fan constantly keeping the air moving around the trimmed buds for even drying and curing.
The curing of (4 Kingdoms) will take between 10 to 15 days until i can have a good smoke from these glossy ladies.
I find this curing method to be the easiest way

If it were not for the spider mite attack, the (4 Kingdoms) would have been a very easy plant to grow!

And then disaster struck yet again:nervous-guy:this time it was an invasion of green fly on all plants in the flowering room:eek: I was away for 4 weeks and left a friend to look after it while i was gone.
When i returned the greenfly attack situation was quite bad.
The only way to deal with it before leaving again was to take it all down and trim it for curing.

It was all my own fault, i should not have brought plants in from the outdoor garden, this was my stupidity and naivety for engaging in this irresponsible behaviour and contaminating my entire flowering room with greenfly:lot-o-toke:

It was the AK47 Auto Fem that caused this problem, i had brought it in from my outdoor garden, the greenfly on this contaminated the entire indoor garden.
Plus i left the my grow in the hands of a friend to just feed and water forthe 4 weeks i would not be around, giving the greenfly plenty of time to multiply in to damaging numbers.
Big lesson learned here, don't bring plants from outdoors inside to your indoor garden, not difficult to remember:rolleyes:
Dur😭

But she still looks like she is going to be a lovely smoke:ganjamon: as you can see on the photos, the scissor hash left me all red eyed and tripping my head off in a joyful way:cheesygrinsmiley:
Taste is delicious, very berry and fruity.

An OG strain, triple mix lineage Los Angeles OG Kush and Triple OG, Together, these strains create a well-balanced hybrid that delivers an experience unlike any other.

Buy 4 Kingdoms Cannabis Seeds - Freedom of Seeds

High quality 4 Kingdoms cannabis seeds for reasonable prices. Free seeds with every order, discreet shipping and payment. 4 Kingdoms strain info.
freedomofseeds.com

(Freedom Of Seeds 50% Discount Across 3 Seeds Brands)

And you will always find the latest developments on all strains in this continuous GJ, constantly adding new strains into the mix as we evolve and grow.
Thanks for watching and showing interest in my GJ over and out Sprout :Rasta:

9) Romulan) Trimmed after flowering 56 days, smoking strong, wheelchair weed, movies and munchies.
10) (4 Kingdoms) aka 4 Kings, finished flowering after 74 day, they were 90 days old.
11) Mango Sherbert)
12) AK47 Auto fems)

(4 Kingdoms) aka 4 Kings flowering from 22/12 until 06/03

Screenshot 2024-03-10 at 11.50.11.png

(4 Kingdoms) aka 4 Kings
Screenshot 2024-03-10 at 12.01.51.png

(4 Kingdoms) aka 4 Kings glossy trimmed buds
Screenshot 2024-03-10 at 12.02.46.png

(4 Kingdoms) aka 4 Kings after 74 days flowering
Screenshot 2024-03-10 at 12.03.47.png

(4 Kingdoms) aka 4 Kings 90 days old
Screenshot 2024-03-10 at 12.04.18.png

Mango Sherbert 6 feminised seeds
Satdica Bulk Seeds

Mango Sherbert
6 feminised seeds have entered the growing with (Freedom of seeds) arena 19/12

Planted directly in to a 7 ltr size pot with ATAMI Janeco light mix compost 26/12.
Seedlings are 26 days old.

3 Mango Sherbert were put into my flowering room, on shelf on 29/12, the light cycle is set on 12/12 for flowering, they have been in the flowering light cycle for 68 days now 06/03.

I sprayed thoroughly with SMC Spidermite Control on 03/01 and again 10/01 on all plants in the flowering room, i am happy to say it's working very well, and happy to say it did have the desired effect of killing and stopping the mites from multiplying!

All 3 Mango Sherbet are looking healthy and strong and spider mite free just before they are harvested 06/03

3 very different phenotypes going on with the 3 fem seeds, all 3 fem plants are very interesting and all have dense chunky buds.
With uniform growth, all 3 plants grew the same size.

Feeding with Plagron Alga Bloom 4 ml to 1 ltr of water every time it needed watering, always feeding when watering, this feeding program worked very well for this plant.

Mango Sherbet has now finished flowering 06/03 after 68 days flowering, they are 78 days old since sprouting the seeds.

After successfully removing all the spider mites from flowering room, i come back after 4 weeks away from my grow, and discover a big greenfly invasion.

I foolishly brought outdoor garden plants in to my indoor grow garden, AK47 Auto Fem is the culprit, like i say it was very foolish of me.

All that was left to do now was to trim all plants in flowering room, after flowering 68 days! Mango Sherbet was well ready for the chop.

Mango Sherbet
didn't disappointed ether! nice dense chunky buds, starlight shimmering glossy shining colas had reached her full sticky maturity.
After trimming of all leaves, the 3 plants in the same 7 ltr size pot, the buds were not damaged from the greenfly invasion.

Mango Sherbet is a very easy plant to grow, she is very robust and can support herself without the need for bamboo cane supports, she has a strong growth structure, enabling her to support fat and dense chunky buds.

Curing Method:
Placed in a dark room with temp 26/27 degrees, an oscillating fan constantly keeping the air moving around the trimmed buds for even drying and curing.
The curing of (Mango Sherbet) will take between 10 to 15 days until i can have a good smoke from these glossy ladies.
I find this curing method the easiest way that works for me.
Once well cured they go in to smell proof bags and placed in a freezer or fridge for long lasting storage! and will taste as good and fresh a year later.

Mango Sherbet strain - Mango Sherbet Cannabis Seeds

Quality Mango Sherbet cannabis seeds for reasonable prices. Free seeds with every order, discreet shipping and payment. Mango Sherbet strain info.
freedomofseeds.com

www.420magazine.com

And you will always find the latest developments on all strains in this continuous GJ, constantly adding new strains into the mix as we evolve and grow.
Thanks for watching and showing interest in my GJ over and out Sprout :Rasta:

10) (4 Kingdoms) aka 4 Kings, finished flowering after 74 day, they were 90 days old.
11) Mango Sherbert) finished flowering after 68 day, they were 78 days old.
12) AK47 Auto fems)

3 Mango Sherbert in the same 7 ltr size pot

Screenshot 2024-03-10 at 15.23.05.png

3 Mango Sherbert flowering 68 days
Screenshot 2024-03-07 at 18.51.59.png

3 Mango Sherbert uniform growth
Screenshot 2024-03-10 at 15.26.37.png

3 Mango Sherbert 78 days old from sprouting seeds
Screenshot 2024-03-10 at 15.30.58.png

Mango Sherbert
Screenshot 2024-03-10 at 15.29.37.png

Mango Sherbert
Screenshot 2024-03-10 at 15.27.02.png

Mango Sherbert
Screenshot 2024-03-10 at 15.26.07.png

3 Mango Sherbert trimmed and curing
Screenshot 2024-03-10 at 15.30.28.png

AK47 Auto feminised seeds
Satdica Bulk Seeds

My AK47 Auto feminised seeds needed testing back in 19/11, so i placed a 3 seeds in a glass of water the usual way i sprout my seeds.

But when the the seeds popped i kept them outside in the garden planted in a 7 ltr size pot with ATAMI Janeco light mix compost and placed under the natural glorious sunshine.

1 AK47 Auto feminised seedling got eaten by a snail so i was left with only 2 seedlings from the 3 seeds popped.
Now they are 35 days old 23/12.

On 20/12 i put them inside in my flowering room on 12/12 flowering light cycle on the shelf close to the light source as an experiment to see how quickly the AK47 Auto fems would finish under a 12/12 light cycle.

Since bringing AK47 Auto feminised seedlings inside to the 12/12 flowering light cycle 20/12, i am surprised to see it continue more into vegetative growth mode?
They have been showing signs of flowering buds since i brought them inside to the 12/12 light cycle 20/12
But their flowering has slowed down, and the vegetative growth mode has taken over the development of these 2 AK47 Auto feminised seedlings?

AK47 Auto
is 3 times the size now 15/01.
26 days flowering in 12/12 light cycle and both plants are thriving equally side by side in the same 7 ltr size pot!

Feeding regularly with Plagron Alga Bloom 4 ml to 1 ltr of water.

I have sprayed thoroughly with SMC Spidermite Control on 03/01 and again 10/01 on all plants in the flowering room, i am happy to say it's working very well, and it is having the desired effect of killing and stopping the mites from multiplying!

AK47 Auto fem finished flowering 06/03, she flowered for 82 days and she is 113 days old since sprout the seeds 19/11
After successfully removing all the spider mites from flowering room, i come back after 4 weeks away from my grow, and discover a big greenfly invasion.

I foolishly brought outdoor garden plants in to my indoor grow garden, and it was AK47 Auto Fem which is the culprit for infecting and contaminating of all my indoor flowering plants, like i say it was very foolish of me.

All that was left to do now was to trim all plants in flowering room, after flowering of 82 days! AK47 Auto fem was indeed ready for the chop, i could have haristed her a week to 10 days earlier.
This plant went through some stress, starting her off outside and putting her indoors on 12/12 triggered a delay in growth and development, i think 90 days for AK47 Auto Fem from sprouting seed to finishing flowering and reaching full maturity 90 days!

She flowered 21 day more than was necessary, she flowered 21 day to many, because she had to adapt to being taking from under the glorious Spanish sunshine, and then placed in an artificial environment, i know this upset the plant, i remember that she dragged her heels getting her ass into flowering.
She was also sprayed 3 times for red spider mites, and on the 04/03 i discovered greenfly contamination she brought inside to contaminate all other flowering plants fuuuuuuuuuuck 😭

Curing Method 06/03
Placed in a dark room with temp 26/27 degrees, an oscillating fan constantly keeping the air moving around and through the trim, to evenly dry and cure the buds to perfection.
The curing of (AK47 Auto Fem) will take between 10 to 15 days, when i can smoke a pure one without it needing relighting..

I find this curing method the easiest way that works for me, it preserves the quality, aroma, and flavour, it will be as fresh six months to a year later!
Once well cured they go in to smell proof plastic bags, then placed in a freezer or fridge for long lasting storage! and will taste as good and fresh every time you have the pleasure of dipping into it whenever you want!.

(AK47 Auto Fem) is a very easy plant to grow, the 2 plants growing in the same size 7 ltr size pot had zero issues growing side by side in the same pot.

Ending height 1 mtr, easy good size plant it grows low, easy if you need to hide it, Autos in pots can be moved and hidden easily if you don't want certain peeps knowing.

Coming back soon after curing, with weight results!

Buy AK-47 Auto Cannabis Seeds, AK-47 Autoflowering seeds

www.420magazine.com

12) AK47 Auto fems) Finished finished flowering after 68 day, they were 78 days old.

AK47 Auto feminised, 2 plants in the same 7 ltr size pot

Screenshot 2024-03-11 at 18.42.03.png

AK47 Auto fem flowered for 82 days
Screenshot 2024-03-11 at 18.40.40.png

AK47 Auto Fem is 113 days old since sprout the seeds, harvist birthday!
Screenshot 2024-03-11 at 18.41.10.png

AK47 Auto Fem
Screenshot 2024-03-11 at 18.41.30.png

AK47 Auto Fem
Screenshot 2024-03-11 at 18.42.34.png

AK47 Auto feminised seeds
Satdica Bulk Seeds

My AK47 Auto feminised seeds needed testing back in 19/11, so i placed a 3 seeds in a glass of water the usual way i sprout my seeds.

But when the the seeds popped i kept them outside in the garden planted in a 7 ltr size pot with ATAMI Janeco light mix compost and placed under the natural glorious sunshine.

1 AK47 Auto feminised seedling got eaten by a snail so i was left with only 2 seedlings from the 3 seeds popped.
Now they are 35 days old 23/12.

On 20/12 i put them inside in my flowering room on 12/12 flowering light cycle on the shelf close to the light source as an experiment to see how quickly the AK47 Auto fems would finish under a 12/12 light cycle.

Since bringing AK47 Auto feminised seedlings inside to the 12/12 flowering light cycle 20/12, i am surprised to see it continue more into vegetative growth mode?
They have been showing signs of flowering buds since i brought them inside to the 12/12 light cycle 20/12
But their flowering has slowed down, and the vegetative growth mode has taken over the development of these 2 AK47 Auto feminised seedlings?

AK47 Auto
is 3 times the size now 15/01.
26 days flowering in 12/12 light cycle and both plants are thriving equally side by side in the same 7 ltr size pot!

Feeding regularly with Plagron Alga Bloom 4 ml to 1 ltr of water.

I have sprayed thoroughly with SMC Spidermite Control on 03/01 and again 10/01 on all plants in the flowering room, i am happy to say it's working very well, and it is having the desired effect of killing and stopping the mites from multiplying!

AK47 Auto fem finished flowering 06/03, she flowered for 82 days and she is 113 days old since sprout the seeds 19/11

I foolishly brought outdoor garden plants in to my indoor grow garden, and it was AK47 Auto Fem which is the culprit for infecting and contaminating of all my indoor flowering plants, like i say it was very foolish of me.

All that was left to do now was to trim all plants in flowering room, after flowering of 82 days! AK47 Auto fem was indeed ready for the chop, i could have haristed her a week to 10 days earlier.
This plant went through some stress, starting her off outside and putting her indoors on 12/12 triggered a delay in growth and development, i think 90 days for AK47 Auto Fem from sprouting seed to finishing flowering and reaching full maturity 90 days!

She flowered 21 day more than was necessary, she flowered 21 day to many, because she had to adapt to being taking from under the glorious Spanish sunshine, and then placed in an artificial environment, i know this upset the plant, i remember that she dragged her heels getting her ass into flowering.
She was also sprayed 3 times for red spider mites, and on the 04/03 i discovered greenfly contamination she brought inside to contaminate all other flowering plants fuuuuuuuuuuck 😭

Curing Method 06/03
Placed in a dark room with temp 26/27 degrees, an oscillating fan constantly keeping the air moving around and through the trim, to evenly dry and cure the buds to perfection.
The curing of (AK47 Auto Fem) will take between 10 to 15 days, when i can smoke a pure one without it needing relighting..

I find this curing method the easiest way that works for me, it preserves the quality, aroma, and flavour, it will be as fresh six months to a year later!
Once well cured they go in to smell proof plastic bags, then placed in a freezer or fridge for long lasting storage! and will taste as good and fresh every time you have the pleasure of dipping into it whenever you want!.

(AK47 Auto Fem) is a very easy plant to grow, the 2 plants growing in the same size 7 ltr size pot had zero issues growing side by side in the same pot.

Ending height 1 mtr, easy good size plant it grows low, easy if you need to hide it, Autos in pots can be moved and hidden easily if you don't want certain peeps knowing.

Coming back soon after curing, with weight results!

Buy AK-47 Auto Cannabis Seeds, AK-47 Autoflowering seeds

www.420magazine.com

12) AK47 Auto fems) Finished finished flowering after 68 day, they were 78 days old.

Back
Top Bottom