Growing Without Bloom Nutes By Farside05

i see pond water has been busy here too. i'm gonna grab a seat here farside, even though we completely have different grows. You'll never know the information that might come in handy one day :morenutes:

Got to stay busy. Pk. I have to get every angle
Remember all the craziest people end up inventing somthing you need, u never know

Whatd happen if say my tap was 395ppm? As apposed to 200 like u said

collect rainwater till you can spring for an RO system with at least 1 pre filter, but preferably 2 cuz damn, that's some hard ass water. Actually, you should install cheap inline filters as soon as your water line enters your house so it protects everything in the house including an RO filter. Home Depot has cheap single stage units for $20 and replacement filters are like $10 for a 2 pack. One or 2 of those will likely shave half of that ppm off the total which will be a meaningful difference.

Got to stay busy. Pk. I have to get every angle
Remember all the craziest people end up inventing somthing you need, u never know

Whatd happen if say my tap was 395ppm? As apposed to 200 like u said
collect rainwater till you can spring for an RO system with at least 1 pre filter, but preferably 2 cuz damn, that's some hard ass water. Actually, you should install cheap inline filters as soon as your water line enters your house so it protects everything in the house including an RO filter. Home Depot has cheap single stage units for $20 and replacement filters are like $10 for a 2 pack. One or 2 of those will likely shave half of that ppm off the total which will be a meaningful difference.
i think skybound has a point and rainwater would be better, but what you going to do during summer season where there is no rain to be found :laughtwo: :laughtwo:
by the way i didn't say 200ppm but 20ppm which is my tap water.

Sudden plant death. :eek: I've seen that at least once before here and no one had an answer for it then either. On the other hand, congrats on the harvest and please keep looking for something to lift that back left plant so I can stop talking about it. :cheesygrinsmiley:

It's the damnedest thing. Crispy and dry but grind a bud and it's moist. Gotta be all those clear trichs. Had the son test drive it and he says it gets you high, so it was worth saving for butter.

The back left is really the same size as the fronts, it's more of the photograph angle that makes her look like the runt. The back right is the biggest girl. Need to tie down the tops. That will give everything a more even look.

all those pics look good but the last one showing the cola :bravo:

The 3x3 got watered today, and the seedlings got transplanted. The 2 Zkittlez look ok, the 2 Gelato, not so much. I think the holes in the Jiffy plugs were too deep. I got basically just a stem on one, looks like the leaves rotted off. The other hasn't broken ground in the plug but has a small tail. I'll give them a couple days then drop more seeds if needed, paying attention to planting depth.

Back
Top Bottom