Growing Without Bloom Nutes By Farside05

How do you get back?

Reluctantly! 550 miles straight back up I-75 to Ohio. From Mexico? Well my body may make the trek, but my mind stays behind.

Nice plants.. mine are on day 48 and maybe 8" tall.. no idea wtf i did wrong migh trash em and start over.. getting a bit ridiculous.

It's hard to compare photos to autos. The autos, if good genetics, and grown well, will be bigger on a day to day comparison. Yours still look like they are nice and green. You also are growing sativa's which are longer maturing strains.

It's hard to compare photos to autos. The autos, if good genetics, and grown well, will be bigger on a day to day comparison. Yours still look like they are nice and green. You also are growing sativa's which are longer maturing strains.

Yeah don't mind me.. i'm just getting cranky. i'm used to growing shrooms which honestly, grow sooo much faster:) Just gotta learn to relax a little is all.. :)

P.S. it's nice to grow something legal though and not worry about anything :)

Yeah don't mind me.. i'm just getting cranky. i'm used to growing shrooms which honestly, grow sooo much faster:) Just gotta learn to relax a little is all.. :)

P.S. it's nice to grow something legal though and not worry about anything :)
Are you to the point of feeding them yet or are they still just living off the Happy Frog?

Day 50

A watched pot never boils, and watched buds never swell. At least it seems that way.

Are you to the point of feeding them yet or are they still just living off the Happy Frog?

I've been giving them FF big grow and cal mag every 2nd to 3rd watering.. also trying to get my watering down properly.. right now i basically finger the soil about 2" deep if it's moist at all i wait a bit more.. Seems every 3 days is about right.. this morning they looked a little wilty, will water when i get home.

Newguy has Auto Durbans for $3 a seed right now. might order some and try auto's next time :) really need to start a second tent i think...

Autos are like drag racing on Woodward. It's all about the hole shot. If you get that start dialed in, you can produce nice amounts of good bud quickly. Mess up that start and you'll never catch up.

Autos are like drag racing on Woodward. It's all about the hole shot. If you get that start dialed in, you can produce nice amounts of good bud quickly. Mess up that start and you'll never catch up.

Yeah, i have a friend that won't touch autos... but i keep seeing guys doing well with em :) Think i'm gonna look into setting up another tent and trying them.. just hate spending money :)

P.S. used to have so much fun on woodward.. although i live way closer to gratiot... cops on gratiot were assholes though.

Yeah, i have a friend that won't touch autos... but i keep seeing guys doing well with em :) Think i'm gonna look into setting up another tent and trying them.. just hate spending money :)

P.S. used to have so much fun on woodward.. although i live way closer to gratiot... cops on gratiot were assholes though.

Autos have a stigma (maybe rightfully so when they first came out) of being small, low strength, plants. That's not the case anymore. There are some breeder's that have great genetics, produce good sized plants, that can still knock you on your ass.

Autos have a stigma (maybe rightfully so when they first came out) of being small, low strength, plants. That's not the case anymore. There are some breeder's that have great genetics, produce good sized plants, that can still knock you on your ass.

Yeah, i watch perfectsuns videos.. 3lb dry from 1 plant.. just wtf :) I was hoping for 8-10oz if lucky :) Want one of his lights, will prolly get another QB250 though

Yeah, i watch perfectsuns videos.. 3lb dry from 1 plant.. just wtf :) I was hoping for 8-10oz if lucky :) Want one of his lights, will prolly get another QB250 though

He has his environment down perfect, has a 3x a day auto watering system, supplements with CO2, etc. Some are XL Autos. They tend to yield better but run longer. Your QB's are more than adequate. It's some of the best tech going.

He has his environment down perfect, has a 3x a day auto watering system, supplements with CO2, etc. Some are XL Autos. They tend to yield better but run longer. Your QB's are more than adequate. It's some of the best tech going.

Yeah i would never expect massive yields :) Just fun to think bout.. I don't need that much anyone... i owe people maybe 5oz from gifts.. then the rest gets saved for me.. and i don't smoke THAT much. so no biggy..

BTW.. this forum should have a chat room.. this was almost fun..

When I left Ohio with the moving truck, headed south, I said I'd never never be back. Other than going back twice for my niece and nephew's weddings, I've held true to that for 10 years. I try to keep my travels in the south bound direction only, preferably Riviera Maya vacations.
Fair enough, but if you never make it back again the door's open!
Good analogy...I don't know the strip but a great way to put it. :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom