Growing Without Bloom Nutes By Farside05

Great looking gummies and the cookies look delish! You should post them in P's edibles thread...pretty quiet there lately.

I had heard that THC wasn't good for dogs the way CBD is, so let us know how the Rottie does on the quarter cookie.

An hour or so in, the Rottweiler is moving a bit better. 45 min in she was still limping a lot. It's hard to know much with her because she's so sedentary to begin with. I had to coax her across the room with a milk bone just to get her to move. I've still got some (maybe 3/4 oz) of 1:1 THC to CBD stuff left upstairs I could try. 4mg for a 140lb dog also isn't a huge dose.

I'm just passing along what I've read, so I thought I'd mention it. Newty treats her dogs with CBD though to great benefit.

Apparently dogs have way more THC receptors than humans:
"Dogs have more cannabinoid receptors in their brains than people (read further to learn more about the chemical components of marijuana), which means the effects of weed will likely be more pronounced and, potentially, more toxic."

"There are differences in the CB2 receptors and in the metabolism of cannabinoids in dogs compared with humans..."

I'm not in a hurry. Are you in a hurry? Anyone here in a hurry? They look good to me.

I'd expect anything that stretchy to run really long though.

This is the time I get bored with them. It's really just watering and waiting from here on out. Its part of why I grow autos. A tad bit of A.D.D.

I get that. The Brix folks were telling me you just water and watch them grow...I said no way! I need to be more involved than that. But once they're in flower it's pretty much a waiting game when the rest is dialed in like you have it.

If anyone is involved my friend, it's you. I wonder how many miles you end up moving your plants over the course of a grow. You should get a Fit Bit just for gardening and track it.

Day 49

I officially declare the reconstituting Mega Crop into a concentrated liquid a failure. The sediment that formed must have been the Calcium because despite me feeding at a higher level, the plants are showing a greater Ca deficiency. Since I used almost my entire bag of Mega on the experiment, I'm back to my regular feeding routine. Everyone got 3 gallons of: 4ml Pro Silica, 4ml Foliage Pro, 5ml Cal Mag, 5ml Terpinator. Starting to notice the buds getting bigger. Yeah!

Thank you for that experiment farside! Sorry you blew through your whole stash though.

It was a $4 experiment. I've blown $4 on dumber shit than that.

Yes, thanks farside. Next time you're up my way the smoke's on me.
:rollit:

When I left Ohio with the moving truck, headed south, I said I'd never never be back. Other than going back twice for my niece and nephew's weddings, I've held true to that for 10 years. I try to keep my travels in the south bound direction only, preferably Riviera Maya vacations.

Back
Top Bottom