Growing Without Bloom Nutes By Farside05

And is this English:

:laugh:
I'm not sure who came up with the name, but basically it's trinkets that you decorate Crocs with. My daughter bought me the weed leaf. Goes with my white Crocs and scrubs that I wear while working in the lab on off days. Still haven't customized the lab coat.

If the veggers were pissed off - I’d have to see what they would do if they weren’t - they are looking spectacular going into flip! Better stand back during stretch!
:yummy:
Topping them seemed to throw them into overdrive. Thank God the NAA didn't stretch when I flipped her or she'd have blown the top out of the tent.

As I recall your floors are stunning!
Just trying to keep up with your perfectly manicured lawn. :rofl:

Fed everyone and changed the timer on the veggers, so I guess I gotta call them flippers now. I think I'm maximizing my space. There's not a free inch in that tent.

Hey my gucci flippers taking sun inside your tent!!

Gucci is a little high falutin for around here. The "good Tupperware" says Cool Whip on the side.

How long before the flippers cove the fans? is there a pool at your office? And the NAA is foxtailing like crazy...noice! :thumb:

I'll have to move up the lights and fans in the AM. The pool is down one level from the office. Currently it's closed for the season and traditionally reopens in late May.

Agreed on 1, for the most part, if you are not actively fucking the balance up

Dunno about 2, haven't tried yet, PPM and no nute burn and no stunted growth seems to disagree (she's able to handle it), not sure what happens if you don't give it.

3 is completely backwards in my experience. I have plants that get N abundance when I give the prescribed amount in bloom, which is half the amount from veg. I go even below that, check my Blue Cheese for what I mean.

Rather than trying to change your mind, I'd like to ask for your supporting material, as it flies in the face of everything we know about indoor gardening?

Agreed on 1, for the most part, if you are not actively fucking the balance up

Dunno about 2, haven't tried yet, PPM and no nute burn and no stunted growth seems to disagree (she's able to handle it), not sure what happens if you don't give it.

3 is completely backwards in my experience. I have plants that get N abundance when I give the prescribed amount in bloom, which is half the amount from veg. I go even below that, check my Blue Cheese for what I mean.

Rather than trying to change your mind, I'd like to ask for your supporting material, as it flies in the face of everything we know about indoor gardening?

The 1st page, 2nd post has the supporting information on why high P is not necessary, and why you still need plenty of N. Every grow in this journal has had at least 150ppm of N from adulthood in veg through the end of bloom. Most grows in this journal have ranged from 30-60ppm of P during bloom, this last grow as little as 20ppm of P throughout. The result of 20ppm of P...

As far as pHing nutrient solutions in buffered soil-less mediums. It's not the pH of the solution, but rather the sources of N and the alkalinity of your water that matter most. The source is Bill Argo, PhD of Blackmore Company. He's one of the foremost authorities on plant nutrition and work with universities and soil-less medium companies (ie Michigan State and Premiere aka Pro-Mix). I have his series of articles on my Google Drive if you'd like the links. Pages 1 & 2 of Part 3 covers most of it.

im not at all convinced by the 33 like video's in the 2nd post on the first page, but I will for sure look further into this a bit. If I can save on fertilizer, thats a win :)

An open mind - it’s refreshing these days!
:passitleft:
To a degree, I do want some data that basically corroborates the story, and the pdf linked is just a THC report, and it seems an uptake chart, which is just part of the story, as nutrients are taken in proportion of lowest availability iirc from loooong ago, so you will need more than the plant uptakes in some scenario's, to make sure it also uptakes the rest.

It's not lilke our plants differ a lot from tomatoes, and I generally look for corroboration outside of the cannabis industry, as if I just have to go on that, I need to have mirrors channeling the moonlight, but only at midnight on uneven days.

...as nutrients are taken in proportion of lowest availability iirc from loooong ago, so you will need more than the plant uptakes in some scenario's, to make sure it also uptakes the rest.

Liebig's Law of the Minimums... Good one. Most people don't even get that far. That's discussed also in the Dude Grows/Dyna Gro interview along with other tissue same data (no charts or graphs, just audio).

Consider the fact that Advanced Nutrients bloom feeding schedule works out at a 1-1-3 N-P-K ratio, yet N & K uptake is nearly the same in their samples, which is more like a 5-1-5 ratio, it would show that your limiting factor would be N with their feed. So if you apply enough of their feed to get the needed N, you're really overfeeding a shit ton more P & K.

It's not lilke our plants differ a lot from tomatoes, and I generally look for corroboration outside of the cannabis industry, as if I just have to go on that, I need to have mirrors channeling the moonlight, but only at midnight on uneven days.

A man after my own heart. Cannabis isn't some wholely mystical plant that has vastly different requirements from other plants. I too like to look outside the cannabis industry at University studies. I don't have the link handy, but two different studies (one was for marigolds, the other crop I can't recall at the moment) showed the bloom and bud weight was highest when 150-200 ppm of N was applied throughout the grow. There were significant drop offs under 125 and over 200.

Back
Top Bottom