Growing Without Bloom Nutes By Farside05

Looks good, though I am wondering about that 2:1 nitrate/ammoniacal ratio.

I don't necessarily fear the "ammonia" like some do. Osmocote and Grow Dots are both over 50% Ammoniacal. Dyna-Gro Foliage Pro that I used for years is also a 2:1 Nitrate to Ammoniacal ratio. Dr Argo also suggests 37% Ammoniacal to total N for substrate pH stability for water with an alkalinity between 150-200. My tap is in the 150 range in the winter and 180 is typical for the summer. You can smell a bit of chlorine in it in the summer so I'm guessing that's where the extra 30 comes from.

As long as you're happy! I only needed to get to 80/20 when I wanted to lower my pH. :)
Time will tell. I was gonna wait till I start a new grow before I made a batch, but I may do it Monday when I'm off and switch these girls to it since they are so early in the blooming phase. I'm down to my last quarts of V3 and doubt I can get these (plus the other tent) all the way to the finish using it.

I know osmocote well!

It is legit my actual garden fertiliser of choice.

Every year my wife fills her pots for outdoor plants with previously used Pro-Mix that I have in the corner of the yard. Also every year I tell her that there's no nutrition in Pro-Mix. Her plants look ok for a month and then they go to hell. This year she used a 5lb bag of Osmocote I had sitting in the garage, unused from a planned cannabis project. A month into the growing season and she's contemplating splitting the pots because they're growing so much. It does work well for the outdoor garden, but I did have to supplement it some with cannabis.

Day 48

Came home and was going to make up a batch of V4 only to find out that I was 20g shy of Monoammonium Phosphate. It's on order. Fed them V3 instead. Took pics individually of the front Bruce Banner and Blueberry Glue. They're good sized girls.

I know @Trala will give me shit about a dirty floor with leaves on it, so I took another pic to prove I cleaned up after myself after I snapped the photos.

View media item 1906257

I know @Trala will give me shit about a dirty floor with leaves on it, so I took another pic to prove I cleaned up after myself after I snapped the photos.
Good job!

Now get in the kitchen and make me a sandwich!

L O L L I N G !

Looks great far. You really do put on a cracker of a grow show. Not sure how you keep this journal of awesome on the down low, but I’m stoked I found you :)

Good job!

Now get in the kitchen and make me a sandwich!

L O L L I N G !

Looks great far. You really do put on a cracker of a grow show. Not sure how you keep this journal of awesome on the down low, but I’m stoked I found you :)

Thanks. This thread doesn't seem to get as much foot traffic anymore. I didn't think I was that big of an asshole, but maybe I am.

Thanks. This thread doesn't seem to get as much foot traffic anymore. I didn't think I was that big of an asshole, but maybe I am.
Or maybe it coincided to when I started posting….

I know I’m not everyone’s cup of tea.

Lolllll

You do a great journal.

Or maybe it coincided to when I started posting….

I know I’m not everyone’s cup of tea.

Lolllll

You do a great journal.

It probably slowed down when I started a second journal for the other tent. I think I have some people that follow that other thread and not this one anymore.

It probably slowed down when I started a second journal for the other tent. I think I have some people that follow that other thread and not this one anymore.
Well they’re missing out.

I come for the math but I stay for the vacuum.

Enough chat babe. Get me that sandwich.

Lollllllll

Have a great day far :)

Well they’re missing out.

I come for the math but I stay for the vacuum.

Enough chat babe. Get me that sandwich.

Lollllllll

Have a great day far :)

I'm a pretty good cook. I'd make you a nice French Dip, but delivery may be a problem.

PXL_20230528_234222987.jpg

Hash day. Finally got a round to making hash from the last 5 grows or so. It's potpourri hash. Sorted between 73 and 120 grade. Test ran a little of the 73 in the vape water rig. A little piney, a little fruity, a little earthy. Represents some of all the strains in the mix. Feeling a bit sideways. May just spend the rest of the day in the pool listening to tunes

Nice haul! Dry ice? I never figured out when to stop (color never changed) so I ended up with half the plant in there as well. :rolleyes:

Yes Dry Ice. It's only my second time doing it that way. Other times it's been bubble hash. Had one batch that was far greener than the others, and that was from the beginning with the 73 micron bag.

Back
Top Bottom