Growing Without Bloom Nutes By Farside05

I was pricing out your FN Ferts mix on Amazon. Thinking I'd play with them myself for shits n giggles. I got to over $400 and realized that I may not be following in your footsteps until I'm ready to make a serious swing at it.

I was pricing out your FN Ferts mix on Amazon. Thinking I'd play with them myself for shits n giggles. I got to over $400 and realized that I may not be following in your footsteps until I'm ready to make a serious swing at it.

The cost breakdown for FN Fertilizer v4™.

So $293.84 to buy all the ingredients. It works out to $41.00 to make a gallon of each; Micro, Part A, and Part B. Obviously if you buy the salts in bulk, the cost gets cheaper per gallon. The cheaper route (start up cost) is to buy a bag of Greenway Biotech Micro Green instead of all the individual chelated micros. Then your start up cost are about $160 instead of $290. Long term though, you can make your own Micro Green for half the cost they sell their bag of powder for if you buy all the chelated micros.

From the table above, you can see that a pound of Boric Acid will make close to 200 gallons of concentrated nutes. Copper EDTA, 171, and Sodium Molybdate 5670. I may not use all those in my lifetime. I'm willing to help out anyone who wants to go the DIY route with some of each powder. That will cut their startup costs down by $77.

The cost breakdown for FN Fertilizer v4™.

So $293.84 to buy all the ingredients. It works out to $41.00 to make a gallon of each; Micro, Part A, and Part B. Obviously if you buy the salts in bulk, the cost gets cheaper per gallon. The cheaper route (start up cost) is to buy a bag of Greenway Biotech Micro Green instead of all the individual chelated micros. Then your start up cost are about $160 instead of $290. Long term though, you can make your own Micro Green for half the cost they sell their bag of powder for if you buy all the chelated micros.

From the table above, you can see that a pound of Boric Acid will make close to 200 gallons of concentrated nutes. Copper EDTA, 171, and Sodium Molybdate 5670. I may not use all those in my lifetime. I'm willing to help out anyone who wants to go the DIY route with some of each powder. That will cut their startup costs down by $77.
Sir, you just brought it back into 'playing around with some new stuff' territory. (Also known as the 'I don't have to clear this with the wifey before i buy it' territory) I'll be hitting up Greenway to get my Dr. Feynman on in the next week or two. You're a scholar and a gentleman.

Sir, you just brought it back into 'playing around with some new stuff' territory. (Also known as the 'I don't have to clear this with the wifey before i buy it' territory) I'll be hitting up Greenway to get my Dr. Feynman on in the next week or two. You're a scholar and a gentleman.

If you go that route, feel free to hit me up. Reminder, when making concentrated solutions....the Calcium needs to be in one part, and the Sulfur and Phosphorus need to be in another part. If you combine them at concentrated rates, the Calcium will react with the Sulfur or Phosphorus and precipitate out.

Day 53

They got their first drink of the 10's of FN Fertilizer v4™. 3 of the 4 show some signs of deficiencies/toxicity. The front left still looks pristine. We'll try to keep it that way. The real validity of the proof of concept on v4 won't come until I have a full grow using it.

Not only do I have Tent Chickens to inspire a good vibe in the tents, there's lots of other chicken related garb hanging out in the lab.

You won a Chili Championship in the heat of Covid? :welldone:gy

Won it several times. Previous years were an Olympic style medal and those reside inside the cup of the trophy.

@farside05 - You are ridiculous. Do you think being inside with a fairy constant temp in the 70s for the whole grow accounts for the lack of dark coloring on the buds? Like, if you got it colder do you think they’d be darker? Or is the Anesia strain not as dark? Just curious. That plant is insane. Thanks. How the taste/smell?

@farside05 - You are ridiculous. Do you think being inside with a fairy constant temp in the 70s for the whole grow accounts for the lack of dark coloring on the buds? Like, if you got it colder do you think they’d be darker? Or is the Anesia strain not as dark? Just curious. That plant is insane. Thanks. How the taste/smell?

I'm sure temperature has something to do with it. Anesia's picture is darker also. Plus it's always been my theory that the breeders use the most colorful bud for their photos, even though that may not be the predominant pheno of the strain.

It's more of a hybrid effect rather than Indica. I'd say it's more recreational than medicinal. Doesn't make seem to make me sleepy, which is what I primarily use cannabis for.

Holy Yield, Batman!

These two strains have done me well for yield in the past. Frankly all the Glue strains and crosses have done well. If I were a commercial grower and had but one choice for a strain to grow, it would be a Glue strain. Towering colas, good yield, super easy to grow, and mass appeal.

Wud ya say megacrop 1 part is a good option ? I can’t use your feed obviously lol though hoping this is close to yours lol I like your growth

I used MC for a couple years. It does a good job. I wouldn't waste the money on any of the other Greenleaf additives though. The one part has all you need. Adding their Sweet Candy or Bud Explosion is a recipe for disaster. You'd likely see K overload and lockout of other micros if you add them on top of the one part.

WWII or Korea? Don't pull that pin until you're ready!

You gotta be careful with it. It ticks!

Somehow it's avoided notice. If he and his buddies see that, they'll be loading up another one of those giant RAW cones that hold 3/4 oz.

Back
Top Bottom