Growing Without Bloom Nutes By Farside05

Start at the 5/5/5 for at least that first time to see how they react. If the color starts to get a little yellow tint to it then up it to 6/5/5.

Start at the 5/5/5 for at least that first time to see how they react. If the color starts to get a little yellow tint to it then up it to 6/5/5.

Lol sry tht last post my fukn phone changed it to a bunch of mumbo jumbo lol. What do u mean wen u say if the color gets a little yellow tint to it then up it to 6/5/5? Do u mean the run off or the leaves lol.

Lol sry tht last post my fukn phone changed it to a bunch of mumbo jumbo lol. What do u mean wen u say if the color gets a little yellow tint to it then up it to 6/5/5? Do u mean the run off or the leaves lol.

No, I'm referring to the leaves. After pouring all that tap at them, feed them the 5/5/5 as the last 2 gallons of liquid. If in a couple days, the leaves start getting a little yellowish tint to them, then it means they want more N. If that's the case, then up it to 6/5/5 for the next watering and they'll green back up.

No, I'm referring to the leaves. After pouring all that tap at them, feed them the 5/5/5 as the last 2 gallons of liquid. If in a couple days, the leaves start getting a little yellowish tint to them, then it means they want more N. If that's the case, then up it to 6/5/5 for the next watering and they'll green back up.

Ok jus wamted to make sure i got it right lol. Thanx alot mani really appreciate the help. I cant wait to try ur soilless mix u made im guna get a big bale of peat if the one i got primer brand is no good then ill get others lol. But yea i got a huge ass bag of perlite already. I think this shud be enuf to get me started lol.

Also what should i put in the water first wen adding nutes? Shud i do mc first cause ive been adding mc first then ill add the CalMag second and the faux-tekt last. Is that ok or should i do it differently?

Ok jus wamted to make sure i got it right lol. Thanx alot mani really appreciate the help. I cant wait to try ur soilless mix u made im guna get a big bale of peat if the one i got primer brand is no good then ill get others lol. But yea i got a huge ass bag of perlite already. I think this shud be enuf to get me started lol.

Also what should i put in the water first wen adding nutes? Shud i do mc first cause ive been adding mc first then ill add the CalMag second and the faux-tekt last. Is that ok or should i do it differently?

Any brand of Peat Moss should be sufficient. What is pictured in my Faux-Mix® thread just happened to be what was in stock at my local Home Depot. I probably would have chosen Sunshine or Premier had it been available. Premier actually is the maker of Pro-Mix that I am attempting to copy.

Silica supplements, ie Faux-Tekt®, goes in first, then Cal-Mag, add the Mega Crop last. If Silica isn't first, you risk it congealing and therefore becoming useless.

Any brand of Peat Moss should be sufficient. What is pictured in my Faux-Mix® thread just happened to be what was in stock at my local Home Depot. I probably would have chosen Sunshine or Premier had it been available. Premier actually is the maker of Pro-Mix that I am attempting to copy.

Silica supplements, ie Faux-Tekt®, goes in first, then Cal-Mag, add the Mega Crop last. If Silica isn't first, you risk it congealing and therefore becoming useless.

Oh shit ive been doing it wrong this whole time could that be the problem maybe? An since i already mixxed up 2 gallons worth the wrong way should i jus dump it an start again?

Oh shit ive been doing it wrong this whole time could that be the problem maybe? An since i already mixxed up 2 gallons worth the wrong way should i jus dump it an start again?

It's unlikely that it hurt anything or caused the issue, you just may not be getting the benefits of the Silica. Since it's only 2 gallons, I would dump it and do it in the correct order.

It's unlikely that it hurt anything or caused the issue, you just may not be getting the benefits of the Silica. Since it's only 2 gallons, I would dump it and do it in the correct order.

Ok will do mano. It sux ive been doing it wrong this whole time lol. But ok starting fresh now.

Oh also this is sumthn new ive been using altho idk if this type of thing wud mess it up like tht since its jus a root enhancer. But my soil guy down at the local hydroshop said he uses this stuff instead of great white an tht it works jus as gud for like half the price. And should i also be setting the ph to 6.3 still like ive been doing?

Oh also this is sumthn new ive been using altho idk if this type of thing wud mess it up like tht since its jus a root enhancer. But my soil guy down at the local hydroshop said he uses this stuff instead of great white an tht it works jus as gud for like half the price. And should i also be setting the ph to 6.3 still like ive been doing?

Looks like a Mycorrhizae product. Won't hurt anything. Some of the Pro-Mix products contain myco's, others don't. I haven't put any in my Faux-Mix® whereas the old Pro-Mix BX I would buy had it. Haven't really missed it.

My feed normally comes out around 6.5 with no adjustment and that's what I feed it at. Anything between 6.3-6.8 should be fine.

Looks like a Mycorrhizae product. Won't hurt anything. Some of the Pro-Mix products contain myco's, others don't. I haven't put any in my Faux-Mix® whereas the old Pro-Mix BX I would buy had it. Haven't really missed it.

My feed normally comes out around 6.5 with no adjustment and that's what I feed it at. Anything between 6.3-6.8 should be fine.

Are u using ro water to start with or tap? And my tap is from a well an its ph is super high i havnt tested it in a while but im sure it hasnt changed lol. But even wen i run my ro unit i dnt think it ever sat at 7.0 to start like the guy at the hydro store told it would lol.

Are u using ro water to start with or tap? And my tap is from a well an its ph is super high i havnt tested it in a while but im sure it hasnt changed lol. But even wen i run my ro unit i dnt think it ever sat at 7.0 to start like the guy at the hydro store told it would lol.

I use tap. Haven't bothered with my RO system for several grows. My RO is simply for human consumption now. My tap normally runs between 135-150ppm and a pH between 7.9-8.1. after additions of nutes and supplements it comes out to a pH around 6.5-6.6. people with real hard water (over 300ppm) have reported pH closer to 7 after nutes and supplements.

Day 70, Day 35 from flip

Last night the two left girls got 2 gallons of 6g Mega, 5ml Cal-Mag, 5ml Faux-Tekt®, 10ml Terpinator. The two right girls may need fed later today or tomorrow AM.

A few pics with the new macro clip on cell phone lens my daughter got me for Christmas.

Man. Got my mouth watering over here dude.. Looking awesome if i say so myself! :high-five:

The "funk" in the back room is really starting to ramp up. Still that under tone of shit. Hope that doesn't transfer into the cure. No bag appeal at all. Never had anything smell this rank. Sour D is a strong odor, but one I secretly kinda like. But then again I love the smell if gasoline.

The "funk" in the back room is really starting to ramp up. Still that under tone of shit. Hope that doesn't transfer into the cure. No bag appeal at all. Never had anything smell this rank. Sour D is a strong odor, but one I secretly kinda like. But then again I love the smell if gasoline.

Sure they sent you the right beans man.. They do have a purp strain that does smell like dog shit.. LMAO
Purple Dog Shit Strain - Growing Tips and Medical Effects

Sure they sent you the right beans man.. They do have a purp strain that does smell like dog shit.. LMAO
Purple Dog Shit Strain - Growing Tips and Medical Effects

"Accompanied by a name like Purple Dog Shit, this hybrid strain sure understands how to garner attention. Its predecessor strain Dog Shit was named for its funky smell that some compare to dog turds, however this stain is more regularly described as earthy accompanied by a tastey touch of grape. Though its dna aren't certain, popular conjecture names Purple Urkle or another similar Purple strain because the second predecessor. Some Purple Dog Shit phenotypes exhibit a high level of CBD, a non-psychoactive cannabinoid known for its ability to treat pain, inflammation, and anxiety. Tranquilizing body effects ease you into deep relaxation plus a perfect night's sleep."

Funny Urkle is mentioned as a guess for the unknown genetics. Maybe Purple Dog Shit is just an Urkle pheno and I found some. Anyway, you got 10 if them Purple Dog Shit seeds too. :rofl:

The plants are looking great, and I'm thinking the harvest off this grow will fill about two suitcases.

Callback joke to the fact the wife and I both bought suitcases for each other. Mad props. All good comedy involves callback jokes.

I just hope for 20+oz harvests. Feel pretty confident the big girl will get around 8, maybe more, so I'd need the other 3 to average 4oz. Seems doable.

Where did you get that giant bag of perlite and how much was it?

Back
Top Bottom