Growing Without Bloom Nutes By Farside05

With our miserable weather and country, Us Brits need weed to cloud us out of rebellions.lol Cheese was what everyone wanted due to the bragging rights of the stench in public places lol. same as big bud too. could not go into a city without that stinky , crappy cash crop aroma highlighting a baggy arsed yout ,carrying a mini man bag with 4 mobiles hanging out and shouting about " peng weed" down one of them . made them look like they had never seen a nature program and just seen a penguin for the first time. ! . Thankfully we moved on to the fruity flavours for retail and social smoking but I love sending some potency into the fray and watching the reaction to decent product around for a short while.

I think I need an English English to American English translation guide for part of that post...lol

Me too. I've chased away family members on Facebook when debating current politics. Me and Woody do this kind of shit on RIU or other sites and we've opted to keep it (mostly) off 420 on account of this board being so chill. I for one like to argue as it allows the varying positions to be thoroughly discussed and the underlying truth of a matter to be brought to the surface.
No it doesnt !

No it doesnt !

Sure it does! I mean the truth coming up part will happen irregardless of what debates occurred, but when opposing sides are discussed fairly extensively, everyone get exposed to more information.

Day 76, Day 41 after flip

Everyone went to the tub for a 2 gallon drink. 6g Mega, 5ml Cal-Mag, 5ml Faux-Tekt®. Humidity has been around 35%. That could be a bit higher but I bet that happens tomorrow when a big storm front moves in and we're supposed to get a lot of rain.

Also added a tent mascot. It may not be @Preston9mm 's Pot Chimp, but I got me a Tent Chicken. No free range for this little guy. He's confined to 32"x32".

Which is why you wake up to 5 pages of unread threads!

I'm glad the holidays have passed now. I found myself constantly clicking on threads with new posts just to see someone wishing someone else a Merry Christmas or Happy New Year.

Pretty much. I've almost always had jobs where I had to work the Holidays. That and my mother suffers from bi-polar disorder. She would always go manic around December and would run away from home for a month when I was in my teens. It didn't make for an enjoyable holiday season. It's only been more recent where I've been able to enjoy them some, even though I still have to work.

Well I am sorry to hear that! I take back my "scrooge" comment even if it was made in jest.
:Namaste:

Nah, all good. No offense taken. It just is what it is, or was. I'm not one to live in the past, I just kinda move along.

Also added a tent mascot. It may not be @Preston9mm 's Pot Chimp, but I got me a Tent Chicken. No free range for this little guy. He's confined to 32"x32".
Hopefully he's not a "Jerk Chicken"
:rofl:

That's all the dad jokes I've got..... all the rest are dick & fart jokes. LoL

Looking great over there homie! Killin' it!
:passitleft:

Day 76, Day 41 after flip

Everyone went to the tub for a 2 gallon drink. 6g Mega, 5ml Cal-Mag, 5ml Faux-Tekt®. Humidity has been around 35%. That could be a bit higher but I bet that happens tomorrow when a big storm front moves in and we're supposed to get a lot of rain.

Prediction....Tent mascots will be all the rage in 2020.

This thread has become my growing bible. Farside, I'm one state over and the next time I'm rolling through TN, I'll have to stop by and share some of my grow. It's funny, our grow situation is the same, right down to the little attic access door in the closet that I vent through. As a 60 year old, I also appreciate your little references to Monty Python and others that none of the young folks seem to catch. Anyway, I really appreciate your easy to follow growing techniques that I hope to copy on my next grow. I'm guessing I'll get two ounces from each of my currently growing autos when all is said and done, but I'm hoping to work my way to getting results like yours. Cheers mate!

This thread has become my growing bible. Farside, I'm one state over and the next time I'm rolling through TN, I'll have to stop by and share some of my grow. It's funny, our grow situation is the same, right down to the little attic access door in the closet that I vent through. As a 60 year old, I also appreciate your little references to Monty Python and others that none of the young folks seem to catch. Anyway, I really appreciate your easy to follow growing techniques that I hope to copy on my next grow. I'm guessing I'll get two ounces from each of my currently growing autos when all is said and done, but I'm hoping to work my way to getting results like yours. Cheers mate!
Perhaps you need a tent mascot, or a crystal.

I'm glad the holidays have passed now. I found myself constantly clicking on threads with new posts just to see someone wishing someone else a Merry Christmas or Happy New Year.

Me too. I was all like, "WooHoo! Shed's got an update..."

"Awww shit. :("

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Welcome. Surprisingly, many of the members are older than I am, and I'm 51. You'd think a weed site would be overrun with the 20 something crowd, but it's not the case here. @InTheShed isn't a youngster, he's just lived a sheltered life and doesn't get any of the movie references...hehehe

Me too. I was all like, "WooHoo! Shed's got an update..."

"Awww shit. :("

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

It was like an episode of Oprah. "and you get a notification, and you get a notification, and you get a notification..."

@InTheShed isn't a youngster, he's just lived a sheltered life and doesn't get any of the movie references...hehehe

And I get some movie references! If someone says "Bring out your dead!" I'd be there. But one passing use of the word "cart" in the entire movie didn't become classic enough for me :cheesygrinsmiley:.

Are you getting better? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Well, I'm off for a diablo sandwich and a dr pepper. They better make it fast though, cause I'm in a got damn hurry! :D

Back
Top Bottom