Growing Without Bloom Nutes By Farside05

What's wrong with 78º? Too much electricity? Why not leave it there and skip the dehuey?

It's a great temp to grow in.

Providing heat to the space is new to me so I don't have any idea how much more the electric bill is going to jump. Lows were 61 and highs of 68 with no heater. Thought 73 would be a good starting point. It doesn't seem to run too much to maintain that temp. At 78 I do see it running more often.

The thermostat on the heater is a little sketchy. 70 on the heater gets me 73 in the tent. Now 73 on the heater gives me 78 in the tent. Thinking 72 on the heater may give me 76 and that's about what things run in the summer when I tend to get my best crops. May try that when I get home.

Day 60, Day 25 from flip

Everyone got 1 gallon of tap followed by 2 gallons of 6g Mega Crop, 5ml Cal-Mag, 5ml Faux-Tekt®, 10ml Terpinator. The extra pot riser, from back left, got shuffled from front right to back right to level the canopy.

While I was doing maintenance a big thunderstorm rolled through. The little pitbull wasn't happy about the storm so she was under foot the whole time wanting daddy for security. She looks so pathetic.

Nobody is getting there without a dog treat!!!. looks very happy and bushy in the house. cant help loving all the green. terpinator isnt creating any issue so far.

Been battling the humidity in grow area since I'm not venting to outside due to winter temps. Keeps running 60-70%. Never had bud rot and not interested in finding out what it's like. Ordered a small dehumidifier today that should be here Thursday. Hopefully that solves the issue.
good move on the dehumidifier. beats the hell out of fighting the rh constantly. I get some good filtered water for the Los girls too. bonus. I had around 70-85 rh during summer grow and i am sure it killed the potency and had budrot to contend with too. I am still not venting out either yet but the added warmth from the dehumidifier and the exhale bag are working well together I think. I will have to screw it all up soon though as the smells are picking up now. was nice while it lasted.lol

Your flower time in a SOG won't be any faster. It's still going to take the buds the same amount of time to set and mature. Where you may save a little time is in veg. You wouldn't have to let them veg as long to fill your grow space. Then the concept is that you'll get higher yields off your space since they will all be predominantly main colas filling your space rather than smaller producing side branches.

Ok well still if it speeds up even alil and i get bigger yields then thats still a win win for me lmao. But yea i see u on the flower time it wudnt speed up so much but i was meaning jus in general it wud be quicker to hit the finish line if it didnt have to spend time growing the side branches an then i cud flip her sooner versus if i were trying to bush her out and get her taller.

good move on the dehumidifier. beats the hell out of fighting the rh constantly. I get some good filtered water for the Los girls too. bonus. I had around 70-85 rh during summer grow and i am sure it killed the potency and had budrot to contend with too. I am still not venting out either yet but the added warmth from the dehumidifier and the exhale bag are working well together I think. I will have to screw it all up soon though as the smells are picking up now. was nice while it lasted.lol

I just started using RO in my humidifier. Opposite of what you're doing, but damn if it hasn't made for nice, clean humidity. No more gunk!

Day 63, Day 28 from flip

I think it's m gonna need to defoliate again this weekend when I have time. Everything has filled in again. Humidity has been around 55% the last couple days. Dehumidifier showed up today while I was asleep. Maybe I'll get it up tomorrow.

I think it's m gonna need to defoliate again this weekend when I have time. Everything has filled in again. Humidity has been around 55% the last couple days. Dehumidifier showed up today while I was asleep. Maybe I'll get it up tomorrow.

If not, they make pills for that. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Plants are looking good though! Nice and verdant, and not skipping a beat when you mess with em. Tells me they're happy and growing very well. :thumb:

Day 65, Day 30 from flip

Did another big defoliation and tightened ties this AM. Also fed everyone 2 gallons of 6g Mega Crop, 5ml Cal-Mag, 5ml Faux-Tekt®, and 10ml Terpinator. Lights went out an hour before I finished so I'll snap pics later.

Looking good man.. You got the thumbs up from the Urkel man himself..
ct-red-1112-jabari-side-20131111-001.jpg

This reminds me of what I need to get to doing tomorrow. Seems like every time I turn around it's snip snip snip. :laugh:

I am guessing the aroma is wonderful in that room. :high-five:

While defoliating them, the smelll was more lemon. Then I had two of them sitting in the bathroom tub, draining from their drink, while I worked on the others. Went back in the bathroom to move them to the tent and there was a smell of fish emulsions and manure. I might have expected that if I were growing organic, but I'm not. These girls got some funk!

Nice. I'm working on setting up an automated water system. First attempt wasn't so hot. Just hit Bezos up for some drip trays that spread water across the top of the pot. Mr B says they'll be here Tuesday.

Back
Top Bottom