GrowLow's Medical Organic Soil 3000+ Watt HPS/LED Mash Perpetual

Say what now underwater cannabis strain?!?!?

Supposedly a group of fisherman on the hunt for turbot stumbled across it. There are some groups claiming it as a satire but I swear I read an article about it through a reliable source.

South Africa / All Blacks in semi!

Was so good watching them smash the french after they talked trash about us BARELY beating them in the last RWC. That should shut em up! I guess we wont be seeing you guys in the finals after all :p You see how I played that. Could be taken either way! Hehe. Speaking of South Africans. I'm loving the way the Durban Poison I have is shaping up. Oh an I tested some quick cure of the Professor Chaos... this is what happened quickly after.

[video=youtube;TcQAHnx9AZw]
[/video]

I think a harvest of these two girls is could be on the cards within the next 48hrs.... and including the OG Kush as she has almost fully ripened! :cheer::high-five::volcano-smiley::lot-o-toke::volcano-smiley::high-five::cheer:

Aint she purty! day 54 Professor Chaos

20151017_231231.jpg

Absolutely beautiful mate. I've never grown TGA stuff, simply because I'm still dicking about with fem beans. I've always wanted to try their stuff though, as the tastiest strain I've ever tasted was a TGA strain? Was either Plushberry or marion berry. I think the bag was labelled marion plushberry or something like that. Epic tasting weed.

Watching your vid I couldnt help thinking you were tempted to drop the F-bomb a few times. Hahaha!!!

Absolutely beautiful mate. I've never grown TGA stuff, simply because I'm still dicking about with fem beans. I've always wanted to try their stuff though, as the tastiest strain I've ever tasted was a TGA strain? Was either Plushberry or marion berry. I think the bag was labelled marion plushberry or something like that. Epic tasting weed.

Watching your vid I couldnt help thinking you were tempted to drop the F-bomb a few times. Hahaha!!!

Haha was it that obvious! That stuff got me going last night! Was up until 4am! If it was Plushberry that is a cross of the Black Cherry Soda I just bred to with the Blackberry Pollen. The exact same cut actually! Marionberry is Rasberry Kush x Space Queen. So either of the two strains mentioned are incredibly great smelling and tasting cannabis!

You know, Black Cherry Soda is actually a good description of what I was tasting. It was a while back, but I still remember that stuff. Never tasted anything quite like that again. Good bag appeal as well. In fact, the best now that I think of it.

Second best tasting weed I've had and still smoke regularly (have 10g of it now) is Northern Vision. A strain by Zambeza. On the exhale you get a strong sweet musk taste, like those small pink sweets. It is very pronounced. Great indica buzz as well.

Yeah like I said, I constantly hear from breeders and growers how their genetics are not stabilized. Whenever that is said, I can't help but laugh. Out of every strain I have purchased of TGA's I have eneded up with the phenos they describe. My tests on strains have come back as good or if not better than the testers they have growing their newest gear. I am really impressed and that doesn't come easy!

:clap::adore:

There are not many things in nature that are as memorizing to look at as our beloved cannabis.
:trance::trance::trance:
It's beyond me how such a wonderful gift to mankind was ever made illegal.

Next thing ya' know there will be government propaganda campaigns proclaiming that cannabis causes blindness.

Has anyone seen my lighter....??

HARVEST TIME

Day 56
Professor Chaos Pheno 1
This babe will be having herself a bath ;)

20151020_162948.jpg

20151020_163014.jpg

This time my girl Honey decided to pop in and say high.. I mean hi! hehe. She is a search and rescue trained dog. Fitting as she was a rescue herself!
20151020_170436.jpg
20151020_170506.jpg

I'll post up the girls once they are washed and manicured ;)

Back
Top Bottom