I'm Back! - Growlow's Perpetual Organic Garden!

this sounds like a picture construction.. do want to see in action

Underground greenhouse grow. Very appropos coming from you bud. You are giving a whole new meaning to, Growlow.
Later man. Glad I stopped in this morn.

Outdoor, underground, greenhouse, breathing, apparatus...wow, just wanna dive into that concept...lol. :allgood:

PS, I trimmed my plants, thanks for the tip!

It's pretty basic in the core concept. Essentially I want to use Hempcrete as a means to create a water/fire proof shell that is easy to cover up. For those unaware hempcrete is stronger than standard concrete and only requires moulds not so much rebar since it acts like carbon fibre. The depth I'm aiming for is 15ft. At least 90ft x 90ft Wide. It's quite a hole. But it will be more than just growing my medicine but growing fruit and veg all year round. Also have the capability to become an indoor operation if need be and run HPS on Solar/Wind power generators. So there will be a level of light deprivation involved. So it will be set up into cells. If all goes to plan. I'll be having it completely sealed with a double layered plastic roof like concept so that it encourages a better seal and improve insulation. It'll have a 10x10ft workshop room you walk down into and then from there is a network of rooms off of that initial room. There will be 3 10x10ft rooms dedicated for my medical garden then the rest will be separated into rooms for different purposes. I'll probably be growing vanilla and cocoa in one room and experimenting with a method of truffle growing my cousin is trying to convince me works. So we'll see! Exciting stuff either way! Video update coming in the next 24-48 hrs

Outdoor, underground, greenhouse, breathing, apparatus...wow, just wanna dive into that concept...lol. :allgood:

PS, I trimmed my plants, thanks for the tip!

PS: looks like you did great on the trim job looks like there is a lot more airflow going through now ;)

It's pretty basic in the core concept. Essentially I want to use Hempcrete as a means to create a water/fire proof shell that is easy to cover up. For those unaware hempcrete is stronger than standard concrete and only requires moulds not so much rebar since it acts like carbon fibre. The depth I'm aiming for is 15ft. At least 90ft x 90ft Wide. It's quite a hole. But it will be more than just growing my medicine but growing fruit and veg all year round. Also have the capability to become an indoor operation if need be and run HPS on Solar/Wind power generators. So there will be a level of light deprivation involved. So it will be set up into cells. If all goes to plan. I'll be having it completely sealed with a double layered plastic roof like concept so that it encourages a better seal and improve insulation. It'll have a 10x10ft workshop room you walk down into and then from there is a network of rooms off of that initial room. There will be 3 10x10ft rooms dedicated for my medical garden then the rest will be separated into rooms for different purposes. I'll probably be growing vanilla and cocoa in one room and experimenting with a method of truffle growing my cousin is trying to convince me works. So we'll see! Exciting stuff either way! Video update coming in the next 24-48 hrs

I'm gonna make you a promise GL, if and WHEN you follow through with this concept; I will go get a passport (just let mine run out recently) just to make a special drive down the coast and visit you/rs and your super GL lab. This would have to be a bucket list item because this is something I must see with my newbie eyes. It would be an honour...and a blast...just sayin!

That is a major grow space. When are you planning on getting this project underway? Are you doing it here in the states? Sorry for the ?s I'm just very curious. Sounds like a very cool idea. Could be self sufficient with some solar and wind turbine if you're out of the city. You could use geothermal to heat and cool the joint. Could be very cool.

I'm gonna make you a promise GL, if and WHEN you follow through with this concept; I will go get a passport (just let mine run out recently) just to make a special drive down the coast and visit you/rs and your super GL lab. This would have to be a bucket list item because this is something I must see with my newbie eyes. It would be an honour...and a blast...just sayin!

I 2nd that.. definitely worth going to see. I love the idea

Growlow Im wondering how many Australians are from Irish descent?? Ive recently seen some Aussie nature shows on TV and wow the critters you people have!!! Ive had a big admiration for Australlia for a long time! Ive heard Americans are loved there! I heard you meet a chick at the bar, she takes you home and the whole family is at the dinner table when you wake up to meet you!
I heard work is there for a Marble Mason. Just bring your tools!
Erin Go Bragh!

You are always welcome in my healing medical garden :) Anytime

That is a major grow space. When are you planning on getting this project underway? Are you doing it here in the states? Sorry for the ?s I'm just very curious. Sounds like a very cool idea. Could be self sufficient with some solar and wind turbine if you're out of the city. You could use geothermal to heat and cool the joint. Could be very cool.

Great minds think alike my mate! Just working on the specifics but essentially I'm trying to build the entire concept (from foundation to wiring) as much as possible from hemp based fibers. Sustainability is obviously one of the core principles. The plan as it stands is to do it either here in Washington State or in the South Island of New Zealand.

I 2nd that.. definitely worth going to see. I love the idea

You're welcome also mate ;) though that's gotta be one pricey ticket

Growlow Im wondering how many Australians are from Irish descent?? Ive recently seen some Aussie nature shows on TV and wow the critters you people have!!! Ive had a big admiration for Australlia for a long time! Ive heard Americans are loved there! I heard you meet a chick at the bar, she takes you home and the whole family is at the dinner table when you wake up to meet you!
I heard work is there for a Marble Mason. Just bring your tools!
Erin Go Bragh!

It's funny it's a mixed bag. The majority of Americans most Australians are exposed to tend to be very well off and very spoiled. If you go to Australia embracing its people and it's culture you'll have the time of your life. Complain and compare it to America and you'll get a very shallow interaction with people. I guess that goes for anywhere you travel. You need to really want to be there otherwise it is easily noticed. Australians are jokesters who like to have a good time and are very real down to earth people.

Ive been to a few different countries and no one has to teach me respect. I bring it with me! Along with weed down my pants!!! No joke and like a dummy! I lived in hawaii and worked off island and flew with weed every time. Now you can legally take weed from Oakland Ca. to Maui in your carry on! Done it twice.
When I flew to the Philippines they passed out a customs form after 4 hrs of flight that said... Drug traffickers punishable by death, Philippine Law!!! Did I flush it down the airplane toilet, hell no! I was in Munich Germany once getting my connecting flight and looked down and that damn weed bag was sticking out the bottom of my pants!!! Hobeld my way to the bathroom and repositioned it back by my nuts. What Ive done for my love of Marijuana!!!!

Ive been to a few different countries and no one has to teach me respect. I bring it with me! Along with weed down my pants!!! No joke and like a dummy! I lived in hawaii and worked off island and flew with weed every time. Now you can legally take weed from Oakland Ca. to Maui in your carry on! Done it twice.
When I flew to the Philippines they passed out a customs form after 4 hrs of flight that said... Drug traffickers punishable by death, Philippine Law!!! Did I flush it down the airplane toilet, hell no! I was in Munich Germany once getting my connecting flight and looked down and that damn weed bag was sticking out the bottom of my pants!!! Hobeld my way to the bathroom and repositioned it back by my nuts. What Ive done for my love of Marijuana!!!!

:rofl: you made me laugh on the virtual picture I build in my mind

I figured Down Under meant Australlia, sorry. I hear wonderful things about NZ too. Thats really down under!!
Im not sure what made me share my experiences with my love for Marijuana and taking it on vacation but im glad to make you smile.
Every place Ive taken my meds people loved it! But I dont recommend taking any to a foreign country. Its strait stupid! I never left anywhere with it however and would argue its personal amount if caught.
In Munich Germany, after repositioning it, I sat back down and waited a few minutes to be pounced on by the authorities. When that dident happen I told myself....... the adventure has started!

Get me a work visa and you can have a minion to help you with your grow space. I'm sure I could talk the wife into moving to New Zealand. :)

Nice to see you back again, buddy

Cheers
:roorrip:

Shit man let's start our own little commune! Hehe. Unfortunately New Zealand has a prime minister who is corporately corrupted with a vocalized intent to keep marijuana classified as an illegal drug. So it looks like our plans will have to stay in the States for the time being so the search continues ;) At least you won't need a Visa anymore hehe It'd be a short shot especially since we're looking at land more eastern than our current western location. Cheers brother! :passitleft:

:circle-of-love:
Yeah I take NZ anytime!!!! Welcome back how are you?

Hahah I don't blame ya it's paradise. Thankyou AB! I'm so good :) better than words could illustrate :yahoo::passitleft:

I figured Down Under meant Australlia, sorry. I hear wonderful things about NZ too. Thats really down under!!
Im not sure what made me share my experiences with my love for Marijuana and taking it on vacation but im glad to make you smile.
Every place Ive taken my meds people loved it! But I dont recommend taking any to a foreign country. Its strait stupid! I never left anywhere with it however and would argue its personal amount if caught.
In Munich Germany, after repositioning it, I sat back down and waited a few minutes to be pounced on by the authorities. When that dident happen I told myself....... the adventure has started!

Fuck you're brave mate! No way would I risk that shit. I've got a mate doing 30 yrs in a Philippine Prison over a bag of weed. They don't muck around. You must have some Irish blood with all that luck ;) Good on ya :thumb: :passitleft:

EDIT: Oh an Down Under is strictly Australian. New Zealand is the Land of the long white cloud.

That would suck to be in a Philippine prison. And over a bag of weed.
The term "Irish Luck" isent meant as good luck. The Irish were starved out of their home, came to America and treated worse than the native americans and the slaves. Even by the Irish already here. Some even went to Mexico and fought America in the Mexican/American war. Thats why I wonderd about Irish ancestry in Australia because I thought England emptied their prisons to first inhabit Australia? I figure their prisons were full of Irish F**ks. AWWW the English, you should see what they did to Hawaii and then the Americans continued the fun.
I was at the Lithuania border crossing on a bus and the dude next to me said theyre bringing the dog on the bus, F**K, was I sweating bullets!!! Bag of pot on me, and them Lithuanians looked MEAN! Imagine their prison!! F**K the Philippine Prison too!! F**K any prison over a bag of pot! Its not worth it!!
God Bless America! And God Bless my yard grow the Gov. is allowing me to have!!!!!
20160818_110424.jpg

Back
Top Bottom